Declaration of War

Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake.

I haven't been paying a lot of attention to this war (minus the comics), but traditionally Kaskus stays in wars for the long haul.  Now that you and your ghosting allies sizeable upper tier advantage is no longer in range of any Kaskus nations, I am curious how you think this war is going to go for those middle and lower tier nations on your AA? 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great way to make your lower teir nations feel even more useless. That's the problem with CN these days, lower teir nations have no reason to play when stuck up old nations beat their chests at stats. No wonder why they are leaving or asking for peace.

Here is a new poach message that you can send to new nations "Do you want to feel negligible and be ripped off by 6millio /200tech deals? Then join us, we don't care about you or your nation, you are irrelevant to us, just log in enough so that we can have your tech. Don't worry about war, you don't need to learn to fight, just enter peace mode and umbrella will protect us."

Specter was, quite frankly, the worst member MI6 had.  His desertion was a favor to our alliance, and you're more than welcome to keep him.  

And TB, MI6 has more than enough nations in range of Kaskus to keep them at war for a couple more rounds.  After that, well, I'll worry about our middle tier.

Specter was, quite frankly, the worst member MI6 had.  His desertion was a favor to our alliance, and you're more than welcome to keep him.  

And TB, MI6 has more than enough nations in range of Kaskus to keep them at war for a couple more rounds.  After that, well, I'll worry about our middle tier.

Wait, Specter left?

Great way to make your lower teir nations feel even more useless. That's the problem with CN these days, lower teir nations have no reason to play when stuck up old nations beat their chests at stats. No wonder why they are leaving or asking for peace.

Here is a new poach message that you can send to new nations "Do you want to feel negligible and be ripped off by 6millio /200tech deals? Then join us, we don't care about you or your nation, you are irrelevant to us, just log in enough so that we can have your tech. Don't worry about war, you don't need to learn to fight, just enter peace mode and umbrella will protect us."

Your post literally says "Hey there's a problem with the mechanics of this world that make it less fun for everyone, therefore you should completely ignore them and fuck yourselves over!"

You mean that not letting them get torched for anywhere from a week to 3 months is a bad idea?

I love the irony of this.  The only reason SRA keeps coming up in this thread is because MI6 keeps bringing it up.  My god, the density of your party line is tiring.  Give up your desire to make SRA part of your little war.  Otherwise, stop talking and do something.  My constitution can't take this incessant dribble.  Oh what a world. What a world.  What a world. 

You have a problem with reading don't you?

Myth was actually giving SRA a compliment, but then you had to go and confirm Rush's arguement: "are they on my side or the other side." This, and this alone, determines right or wrong, ridicule or hail.

Myth was actually giving SRA a compliment, but then you had to go and confirm Rush's arguement: "are they on my side or the other side." This, and this alone, determines right or wrong, ridicule or hail.

I don't think one begets the other necessarily. Smurth can still believe it's ironic coming from myth but agree with the message. Edited by Unknown Smurf

Two things on this:

My reply wasn't a confirmation about Rush.  It was, in fact, a slight misreading of the intent that you think Myth had, based on two things:  1) MI6 has consistently tried to bring SRA into the fray through flaimbaiting and 2) a complete lack of commas and other forms of standard conventions in the original quote.

[occ - my MA in English probably lends credibility that your supposition about my reading ability is, at the least, erroneous - occ]

I don't think one begets the other necessarily. Smurth can still believe it's ironic coming from myth but agree with the message.

I do, in fact, see any attempt by MI6, at this point, to complement SRA as scathing sarcasm and, if not sarcastic, then intentioned as ironic.

Derfland begun 32 days ago and joined "M16" by the 4th day of our founding. We, the citizens of Derfia, know a winning alliance when we see one. We also recognize weakness and incompetence when we see it in others. We do not need to be taught how to fight as MI6 looks for members who already possess an elite level of knowledge and sophistication of Planet Bob. Let the barely-active noob nations find a mass member alliance for their training period. If they do become fully active and competent then we can always poach them later. We'll wait until they are ready. Derfland, however, was born ready.

Two things on this:

My reply wasn't a confirmation about Rush.  It was, in fact, a slight misreading of the intent that you think Myth had, based on two things:  1) MI6 has consistently tried to bring SRA into the fray through flaimbaiting and 2) a complete lack of commas and other forms of standard conventions in the original quote.

[occ - my MA in English probably lends credibility that your supposition about my reading ability is, at the least, erroneous - occ]

I do, in fact, see any attempt by MI6, at this point, to complement SRA as scathing sarcasm and, if not sarcastic, then intentioned as ironic.

I don't think you understand --- We don't care that you are in favor of this clearly unjustified war because in your mind it helps you get your pithy shot at MI6.

We feel bad for you that your ally would willingly toss your alliance around as he did in logs in July in his ongoing attempt to start a global war.

I don't feel bad about the part where you think it's an invalid criticism to point out your support for them comes against the facts that your ally jumped the gun and had been attempting to start a global war, or at least one with MI6, since about July.

Whether you back the consensus trumped up CB or would like to spout off about how "we deserve it," for existing or any number of other reasons is simply not relevant to the discussion.

I don't think you understand --- We don't care that you are in favor of this clearly unjustified war because in your mind it helps you get your pithy shot at MI6.

We feel bad for you that your ally would willingly toss your alliance around as he did in logs in July in his ongoing attempt to start a global war.

I don't feel bad about the part where you think it's an invalid criticism to point out your support for them comes against the facts that your ally jumped the gun and had been attempting to start a global war, or at least one with MI6, since about July.

Whether you back the consensus trumped up CB or would like to spout off about how "we deserve it," for existing or any number of other reasons is simply not relevant to the discussion.

So it wasn't a compliment, then?

I am in the lower tier, and I found it a compliment that Kaskus would bring in a single outside nation to attack me so I do not attack three of their nations down in the low tier. If they want to fight down here they are more than welcome to go through me to do it, the first chance I get I will hit anyone in my range. 

tl;dr-Send some more people my way, one war is not worth my time. 

The amount of MI6 tears in this thread is getting my shoes wet...

I am in the lower tier, and I found it a compliment that Kaskus would bring in a single outside nation to attack me so I do not attack three of their nations down in the low tier. If they want to fight down here they are more than welcome to go through me to do it, the first chance I get I will hit anyone in my range. 

tl;dr-Send some more people my way, one war is not worth my time.

At least someone is a good sport.

Actually, the fact that we sent them to peace mode indicates we do care about their welfare. We don't expect ill equipped nations to take on nuke turrets. The fact that you do however speaks volumes.

Actually, the fact that we sent them to peace mode indicates we do care about their welfare. We don't expect ill equipped nations to take on nuke turrets. The fact that you do however speaks volumes.

Says the ape in lipstick..

Says the ape in lipstick..

Still an ape in lipstick....

Usually I will ignore something this stupid but considering you used the very few functional brain cells you have at your disposal I will provide a fitting and generous response.

You must have some strange women in your life to consider what is in my avatar as lipstick. Wait, how silly of me, what women?

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Usually I will ignore something this stupid but considering you used the very few functional brain cells you have at your disposal I will provide a fitting and generous response.

You must have some strange women in your life to consider what is in my avatar as lipstick. Wait, how silly of me, what women?

Hey, nothing weird about anime pussy.