Declaration of War

from a lower teir perspective- in my range there are 10 nations- 8 are in peace mode because they have crappy WCs, the other two- one quit fighting back and the other one spent 140 million dollars in 3 days (at 11k NS) and is still losing battles and was on IRC last night trying to get king issaac not to nuke him.

that akward moment when an alliance 3x the size of kaskus calls in ghost while their crappy nations live in PM....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Kingdom of Nafu. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 9/4/2014 1:45:57 AM
Last Bill Payment: 9/22/2014 8:56:29 AM
Desired Religion: Mixed
Desired Government: Transitional
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 50
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 7/31/2014
Total Money: $127,144,353
Technology: 0.00 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 9/22/2014 8:56:29 AM
Trade Partners: Nothing SPecial, Nadlerville, Artagia, New Dawn, Krashnaia
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 12, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 30, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

flash forward 3 days later and 18 million cash and 8k troops recieved...

TO: Dark Specter | FROM: Lord Hitchcock
TYPE: Night-Time Ground Battle | DATE: 9/28/2014 12:01:36 AM 

You have been attacked by Lord Hitchcock. 

You lost 3,391 soldiers and 1,384 tanks. You killed 1,507 soldiers and 147 tanks. Their forces razed 46.853 miles of your land, stole 5.625 technology, and destroyed 22.500 infrastructure. Their forces looted $492,215.57 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

from a lower teir perspective- in my range there are 10 nations- 8 are in peace mode because they have crappy WCs, the other two- one quit fighting back and the other one spent 140 million dollars in 3 days (at 11k NS) and is still losing battles and was on IRC last night trying to get king issaac not to nuke him.

that akward moment when an alliance 3x the size of kaskus calls in ghost while their crappy nations live in PM....

Yeah those pesky NEW ghosts. 

Edit: My apologies it slipped my mind that you're irrelevant. 

Edited by Gingervites

Quick, someone give a medal to this guy. 

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

I would like to see what allies you are going to bring in.

Destroying GOONS is a reward in itself. So we're ready to fight to the last man standing or extinction, then get back up and keep fighting, as long as it takes.

With this war anyone can enjoy total war on goons not as a rogue, but as freedom fighters and heroes. With a custom ranks. Any alliance who wants to assist in the war or attack goons are welcome to join the Limitless Coalition, with no one left behind in peace or war.

We will fight to eventual victory, as more who hunger for a righteous war and despise oppression/evil decide the time is right to strike. Times like these are what most have been building up for, however anyone who joins will do so because they want.

We won't request anyone join who doesn't think we can win, but we welcome all who want to fight in the mean time. Only time will tell who joins. Treaties and requests aren't needed this war, only action.

Destroying GOONS is a reward in itself. So we're ready to fight to the last man standing or extinction, then get back up and keep fighting, as long as it takes.

With this war anyone can enjoy total war on goons not as a rogue, but as freedom fighters and heroes. With a custom ranks. Any alliance who wants to assist in the war or attack goons are welcome to join the Limitless Coalition, with no one left behind in peace or war.

We will fight to eventual victory, as more who hunger for a righteous war and despise oppression/evil decide the time is right to strike. Times like these are what most have been building up for, however anyone who joins will do so because they want.

We won't request anyone join who doesn't think we can win, but we welcome all who want to fight in the mean time. Only time will tell who joins. Treaties and requests aren't needed this war, only action.

Until you've tried as long as RUKUNU you're not worth spit.

Hmm. Well... Ok then.

Talk like this just further justifies our actions, you realize.

I'm not really sure how I'm alienating people in my corner. The people in my corner are not really attached to this. I'm not exactly in query with GOONS/MI6 begging for a treaty either.

Stop trying to make this about me, Methrage. Especially when you don't paint me as the charming, astoundingly skilled man I am.

Edited by Neo Uruk