Acts of Terrorism

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see, in order of importance:

-Honestly I'm not mad at DBDC for this. Being a neutral in no way guarantees your protection if someone strong enough wants to take your stuff. I'm sure that is a risk Pax Corvus knew about, especially since DBDC was formed. 

-Tywin: Nice to see you making a fool of yourself as always. 

-Rota: Those last few posts were way out of line. Really classless. 

Going to ignore most of the rest of this thread. Nice to see RV posting, always get a kick out of that. 

-Rota: Those last few posts were way out of line. Really classless. 

As I said in the post above, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzf3BrEY9Bs

So far the people oh so offended have had some fucked up things to say in the past, so really, no idea why you're telling me your butt hurt. Ain't no body care about yo feelings boo.

Edited by Rotavele

Not gonna lie, despite the sarcasm, Grub's initial post made me laugh out loud and I can appreciate the jabs.  I'm not exactly the most outspoken of DBDC's, but I see how our more aggressive guys don't exactly make us the most likeable dudes in the [whatever we call it].  Oh funny feelings in socks... 

RV, you act like hundreds of us haven't cringed every time you post that ultramarine nonsense.  Yes, there have been funny posts by you, and yes they used to be on point, now they just feel recycled and mispurposed.  I truncated your rant because it's a tremendous waste of people's time to read it more than 0 times.

I'm a little taken aback at how closely I can identify with Methrage's suppositions.  Some very good insights there, though they are far from certainties.

This is not a war on neutrality, though there have been some very good conclusions drawn from our actions and the reactions here.  It's not that anyone JUST NOW realized the neutrals were inherently self-serving, it's that we have been too busy shoving each other out of the way to ever bother doing anything about it.  DBDC, for all its detractors (and yes you are quite vocal), isn't trying to enforce some overlord scheme or bully people for absolutely no reason.  Yes we are very aggressive, and yes we impose our will militarily because that's what we were engineered to do.  But at the end of it all, we are just trying to change the way people think about the way things are done on Planet Bob.

I like to think our greatest strength is transcending the normal boundaries of what alliances are capable of.  Yes we do it at the cost of limited interaction with the main body of CN and for the people we fight, it's a pretty crappy deal.  Every thread devolves into a 'Do something about it' or 'we must band together' or 'You let this happen (finger point)'

It doesn't matter if something is done or if business as usual resumes, it most likely won't affect you at all in any form.

Something new, huh? All I see in this thread is DBDC members talking about attacking people who speak out, or daring anyone who speaks out to attack or shutup. It's nothing new, just business as usual when people who have power fantasies acquire some pull. Also, you land raid. That's not any different from what >_<, or \m/ did 7-8 years ago. The only thing new is that you've grown so far out of touch with everyone else that mechanics limit a coordinated response to it.

I don't see anything revolutionary.

I'm not scared of Dajobo.  His posturing in their embassy at Non Grata is as hilarious as all the grandstanding in this thread from all sides.

Ah, more NG comments on Polar. I can see this last war wasn't the end of us fighting one another. And that is perfect.

What? I have no idea what you're even talking about at this point.

Just stop posting. Honestly I'd probably throw you on Perma ZI for that if I was actually in charge of anything. If you run into trouble again, and you're begging Polar for help, I'll be damned if I don't use any influence I might have to get that stopped. Some people here are just terrible, classless people.

Rotavele, I can assure you from this point forward that if you ever misstep, even a single fucking foot, in the direction of NG or her allies, you will never have a nation that sits above 100 infra again. I could care less if EZI's are frowned upon, I will personally take it into my hands to continue to war you from that day until you finally decide to grace us with your departure.

That was by far one of the most fucked up things I have ever seen posted, even for you.

Drew was a fantastic guy, and what happened to him was a downright tragedy. To be murdered out of pure jealousy is by far one of the sickest things I have come across, and for you to mock him and what he stood for is an insult to the rest of this game.

Edited by dane0

Something new, huh? All I see in this thread is DBDC members talking about attacking people who speak out, or daring anyone who speaks out to attack or shutup. It's nothing new, just business as usual when people who have power fantasies acquire some pull. Also, you land raid. That's not any different from what >_<, or \m/ did 7-8 years ago. The only thing new is that you've grown so far out of touch with everyone else that mechanics limit a coordinated response to it.

I don't see anything revolutionary.

Ah, more NG comments on Polar. I can see this last war wasn't the end of us fighting one another. And that is perfect.

Just stop posting. Honestly I'd probably throw you on Perma ZI for that if I was actually in charge of anything. If you run into trouble again, and you're begging Polar for help, I'll be damned if I don't use any influence I might have to get that stopped. Some people here are just terrible, classless people.

I begged Polar for help and got that help out of their kindness and assistance. Like you said in another post on this very thread, you don't speak for Polar. So please don't act like you do. Speaking of class, it's not so classy to wish ZI and a beating on your allie's nation is it?

Rotavele, I can assure you from this point forward that if you ever misstep, even a single !@#$@#$ foot, in the direction of NG or her allies, you will never have a nation that sits above 100 infra again. I could care less if EZI's are frowned upon, I will personally take it into my hands to continue to war you from that day until you finally decide to grace us with your departure.

That was by far one of the most $%&@ed up things I have ever seen posted, even for you.

Drew was a fantastic guy, and what happened to him was a downright tragedy. To be murdered out of pure jealousy is by far one of the sickest things I have come across, and for you to mock him and what he stood for is an insult to the rest of this game.

Bawwwwww

Bawwwwwwwwwwww

You've said far more $%&@ed up things to me personally and I've witness you say horrible things to other people. Don't dish it if you can't take it.

I can't believe I tried to get you out of trouble rota and further I can't believe I tried to pay your reps. What is wrong with you?

OOC: Weren't you the guy telling me to kill myself like a few weeks ago and that being the last time we talked because you were banned from the channel?

Also who are you and when did you try to pay my reparations?

Wait I know who you are, you're the guy who was laughing about some guy getting killed once in the CNRP2 forums. It's a shame you didn't know him so you'd have a different reaction. /OOC

Edited by Rotavele

Now to the rest who want to shed a tear over my comments, feel free to not clutter thread and try to keep it on topic. You don't need to voice your butt hurts. Like i've said many of times now, I don't give a fuck about your feelings if I don't like you. Now if you're a friend or you've not really been an asshat to me in the past and i've offended you, feel free to PM me and we can talk it out. Otherwise, ain't no body care about yo feelings.

Edited by Rotavele

Rota, you'll be hard pressed to find somebody that disliked Drew in this game.

Sure, some tiny micro's leader may not have liked his politics, but everybody I've ever talked to that had the opportunity to just talk to him loved the guy. He devoted himself wholeheartedly to whatever he believed in, and what he believed in above all was people.

I highly doubt that when you eventually fuck up (which you will) and we come after you again, that you'll be able to find anybody willing to defend you.

So go ahead, continue to tarnish Drew's name, you and I both know we can't stop you from doing that. But just know that everytime you do, he feels sorry for you.

I used to think it was just a persona you put on, that you were just a dick to everyone because that was who you RP'd as. Now I'm pretty sure you're honestly just some fucked up, lonely jaded 20 something who just needs a friend to show you the world isn't so bad.

Edited by dane0

:facepalm:

The last couple of pages have been ... :facepalm:

Did not care, do not care, will not care about any nation ruler outside the framework of their nation and alliance, and their position vis-a-vis mine. This just entered the twilight zone, and that too in a bad way.

Edited by Helbrecht

Rota, you'll be hard pressed to find somebody that disliked Drew in this game.

Sure, some tiny micro's leader may not have liked his politics, but everybody I've ever talked to that had the opportunity to just talk to him loved the guy. He devoted himself wholeheartedly to whatever he believed in, and what he believed in above all was people.

I highly doubt that when you eventually $%&@ up (which you will) and we come after you again, that you'll be able to find anybody willing to defend you.

So go ahead, continue to tarnish Drew's name, you and I both know we can't stop you from doing that. But just know that everytime you do, he feels sorry for you.

I used to think it was just a persona you put on, that you were just a dick to everyone because that was who you RP'd as. Now I'm pretty sure you're honestly just some $%&@ed up, lonely jaded 20 something who just needs a friend to show you the world isn't so bad.

Jesus !@#$@#$ christ, stop trying for a !@#$@#$ pitty story to try and sway people to feel sorry for you. No where have I said anything bad about him or his death. If you'd read the post and not come here trying to further your agenda you'd know that. No one is trying to tarnish his name. 

You remind me of a teenage girl using someones death to attract sympathy for yourself and further your own agenda. You should feel just as guilty. I'm not even sure if you've read my comment.

Also I'm a dick? Really? Have you been to your own forums? Until I knew it was Tito I wasn't really surprised someone from Non Grata got shot. It's like hearing someone in Chicago got shot until you find out it was actually a good person. I knew him and he was a good guy. I feel it was a tragedy he died, but good lord, you're using my comment for your own agenda and trying to get sympathy from it. That's just as sickening.

Also I may be CN Infamous but jfc, I don't own a basketball team, I am not rich. I already have a bad enough reputation so there's really not shit you can get from continued bawwing except some sympathy from your enemies to give you another chance.

Edited by Rotavele

You remind me of a teenage girl using someones death to attract sympathy for yourself. You should feel just as guilty.

You're the one that brought it up. Step back and exercise an iota of introspection.

Jesus !@#$@#$ christ, stop trying for a !@#$@#$ pitty story to try and sway people to feel sorry for you. No where have I said anything bad about him or his death. If you'd read the post and not come here trying to further your agenda you'd know that. No one is trying to tarnish his name. 

You remind me of a teenage girl using someones death to attract sympathy for yourself. You should feel just as guilty.

OOC: You are using someone's death to make an in-game point. Regardless of the situation, it's a messed up thing to do. Their reaction has nothing to do with garnering sympathy and more to do with the fact you are using someone's ACTUAL death to further whatever point you tried to make in your post. I do not care about what they have said or done in the game, using the tragedy of a friends death, in any context, is wrong and they have every right to be extremely upset about it.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

Also I find it HILARIOUS, the now ex-leader of NSO is so butt hurt over my comment. When I was in NSO several members (Including a very well known name in CN -_-) were going to fake a death of one of the members to get !@#$@#$ sympathy and a pitty party. Several names were brought up and including my own. Then at one point it was almost firm they were going to do IronChef since she doesn't get on a lot any more.

That's !@#$@#$ sickening. As well as horribly ironic, Rayvon.

OOC: You are using someone's death to make an in-game point. Regardless of the situation, it's a messed up thing to do. Their reaction has nothing to do with garnering sympathy and more to do with the fact you are using someone's ACTUAL death to further whatever point you tried to make in your post. I do not care about what they have said or done in the game, using the tragedy of a friends death, in any context, is wrong and they have every right to be extremely upset about it.

If you'd like me to take you seriously, you should probably suggest someone to post that who hasn't been telling me to kill myself over IRC for years. Otherwise, refer to my above post of I dont give a $%&@ bout cho feelings, booski.

You're the one that brought it up. Step back and exercise an iota of introspection.

Brought it up but didn't expect the pitty party. Edited by Rotavele

Also I find it HILARIOUS, the now ex-leader of NSO is so butt hurt over my comment. When I was in NSO several members (Including a very well known name in CN -_-) were going to fake a death of one of the members to get !@#$@#$ sympathy and a pitty party. Several names were brought up and including my own. Then at one point it was almost firm they were going to do IronChef since she doesn't get on a lot any more.

That's !@#$@#$ sickening. As well as horribly ironic, Rayvon.

If you'd like me to take you seriously, you should probably suggest someone to post that who hasn't been telling me to kill myself over IRC for years. Otherwise, refer to my above post of I dont give a $%&@ bout cho feelings, booski.

The fuck are you even talking about?? This is entirely fucking baseless and wrong ... Such a discussion of FAKING SOMEONES DEATH HAS NEVER BEEN HAD ON OUR FORUMS.

Get the fuck out of here. Shut your computer down. Delete. Move on. Find another community.

The $%&@ are you even talking about?? This is entirely !@#$@#$ baseless and wrong ... Such a discussion of FAKING SOMEONES DEATH HAS NEVER BEEN HAD ON OUR FORUMS.

Get the $%&@ out of here. Shut your computer down. Delete. Move on. Find another community.

It was on IRC and you were a part of it. Also the $%&@? You're the one butt hurt. You can feel free to leave if you want.

Also it's horribly !@#$@#$ ironic that NG/NSO and co. have been nicknaming you TRayvon for a few years now, but I guess they don't give a $%&@ about a black child being shot because he wasn't in NG.

Edit heres the logs bud, yeah death of a member is so horrible isn't it Rayvon? It apparently went on the forums too.

[22:00] <&Dilber> hereno explodes

[22:00] <&Dilber> and we were discussing yesterday
[22:00] <&Dilber> how we need a member of government to die
[22:00] <&Dilber> so we can get pity treaties
[22:01] <&Dilber> but
[22:01] <&Dilber> i didn't think it would be this way
[22:01] <&Dilber> i was expecting youwish in all honesty
[22:01] <&youwish959> i can fake a death
[22:01] <&Dilber> no
[22:01] <&Dilber> it has to be real
01[22:01] <+Rotavele[NSO]> I was kidding KainIIIC
[22:01] <&Dilber> people would find out otherwise
[22:01] <&Dilber> dopp
[22:01] <@Doppelganger> hi
01[22:01] <+Rotavele[NSO]> I helped youwish959 and deserve half the credit
[22:01] <@anthony> lol
[22:01] <&Dilber> pic a member of nso gov to be dead
[22:01] <&Dilber> *pick
[22:01] <&youwish959> hell if we feel real bad we can line it up with some soldiers death
[22:01] <&youwish959> and jus say yeah that was youwish
[22:02] <@Doppelganger> ummmm
[22:02] <@Doppelganger> what
[22:02] <@anthony> youwish was killed in afghanistan
[22:02] <@anthony> roadside bomb
01[22:02] <+Rotavele[NSO]> [21:59] <Lenin_Vladimir[UCR]> hey. how do i change my name permanently
[22:02] <@Doppelganger> lol ok
[22:02] <@KainIIIC> well soon enough we'll be passing NoR up
[22:02] <&Dilber> dopp deciding life or death
[22:02] <@Doppelganger> I woulda guessed oral cancer
[22:02] <&Dilber> woah woah woah
[22:02] <&Dilber> it's not like a dentist would ever kill a cn player
[22:02] <@Doppelganger> you scared me I thought someone was really dead
01[22:02] <+Rotavele[NSO]> depends what alliance the dentist is in
[22:03] <&Dilber> nah
[22:03] <@KainIIIC> how about this
[22:03] <&Dilber> we were deciding who needs to die
[22:03] <&Dilber> so we can get pity treaties
01[22:03] <+Rotavele[NSO]> isnt D34th a dentist?
[22:03] <&Dilber> it's the old francos trick
[22:03] <&Dilber> except we actually murder a member of goverment
[22:03] <@KainIIIC> Holton dies of rectal cancer, and all of his shares of stock go to me
[22:03] <@Doppelganger> lol
01[22:03] <+Rotavele[NSO]> im in
[22:04] <@anthony> i wouldnt mind sacrificing someone like
[22:04] <@anthony> spartacus
[22:04] <&youwish959> lololol
[22:05] <@Hereno> it needs to be someone people know
[22:05] <@Hereno> if some random guy dies, we wont get as much pity
[22:05] <@Hereno> we need to kill an IE or a prophet
[22:05] <@Hereno> people know them but htey dont doo !@#$ for us
[22:05] <@anthony> hmm
[22:06] <&youwish959> HEGGO
[22:06] <%Esial> uh
[22:06] <%Esial> heggo
[22:06] <&Dilber> ok
[22:06] <@anthony> Heft
[22:06] <&Dilber> its heggo
[22:06] <&Dilber> heft is technically in iron
[22:06] <%Esial> or heft
[22:06] <&youwish959> heft is in iron
[22:06] <%Esial> lol
[22:06] <&Dilber> lol
[22:06] <@anthony> more support
[22:06] <@anthony> though
[22:06] <&Dilber> wow
[22:06] <&Dilber> iron gets pity treaties
[22:06] <&Dilber> also he'd confirm he's alive
[22:06] <%Esial> morbid !@#$ itc for once
[22:06] <&Dilber> what about like weeb
[22:06] <%Esial> haha
[22:06] <@anthony> weebland works
[22:06] <&youwish959> good choice
[22:06] <@anthony> hes gone anyway
[22:06] <+CodyHaner[NSO]> anthony, you see the weather call the mercy rule in the Reds-Giants game?
[22:06] <@anthony> yeah
[22:06] <&Dilber> "We are sorry to report that weebland, aka dan spider$%&@er died while having a stroke in a car accident."
[22:06] <&youwish959> are we gonna find like an actual obituary to go w/ it
[22:06] <@anthony> it was lie 7-1 anyway
01[22:06] <+Rotavele[NSO]> Who are we sacrificing to satan?
[22:07] <@anthony> weebland
[22:07] <@anthony> he was a dark lord at one point
[22:07] <@anthony> so thats p big
[22:07] <@anthony> unfortunate skateboard accident
[22:07] <+CodyHaner[NSO]> 8-1 in 6 Rain Mercy Rule
[22:07] <&Dilber> a man in reno shot him
[22:07] <@Doppelganger> a stroke in a car accident? Weebland was Randy "The Macho Man" Savage?
[22:07] <@Doppelganger> wow
[22:07] <&Dilber> anthony stunnered him
[22:07] <&Dilber> and put him in the caer
[22:07] <@anthony> lol
[22:07] <&Dilber> *car
[22:07] <&Dilber> it fits us
[22:07] <&Dilber> it's the most nso way of dying
[22:07] <%Esial> elbow dropped
[22:08] <&Dilber> short of like holton sucking 30 #%&$@
[22:08] <@anthony> via stunner lol
[22:08] <&Dilber> and i dunno
[22:08] <&Dilber> drowning of semen
[22:08] <@Hereno> when people drown they actually suffocate
[22:08] <%Esial> can I post the announcement?
[22:08] <%Esial> :P
[22:08] <&Dilber> yeah
[22:08] <&Dilber> he's suffocating of semen
[22:08] <@Hereno> your lungs reflexively block themselves off so no water gets in, or in this case, no semen gets in
01[22:08] <+Rotavele[NSO]> [22:08] <@Hereno> when people drown they actually suffocate <--- No they starved
[22:08] <&Dilber> like an ocean of semen
[22:08] <&Dilber> can we use a tube
[22:08] <&Dilber> and give him like
[22:09] <&Dilber> semen pneumonia
[22:09] <@anthony> dilber spent too much time in china..
[22:09] <@anthony> SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN
[22:09] <&Dilber> wow
[22:09] <&Dilber> no
[22:09] <&Dilber> im trying to think of the best possible way that we can make a death announcement
[22:09] <%Esial> LOL
[22:09] <%Esial> SOMEONE NOTICED
[22:09] <@Hereno> i will die if you guys will bankroll my rerolled nation
[22:10] <&Dilber> nah
[22:10] <&Dilber> we like you
[22:10] <&Dilber> has to be weeb
[22:10] <@anthony> best candidate
[22:10] <&Dilber> ironchef
[22:10] <&Dilber> her nation stays alive somehow
[22:10] <&Dilber> we don't know how
[22:10] <@anthony> her mom logs in for her
01[22:10] <+Rotavele[NSO]> LOL
[22:10] <&Dilber> if anyone calls us on it
[22:10] <&Dilber> we just say we assumed she was dead
[22:11] <&youwish959> nah
01[22:11] <+Rotavele[NSO]> She wasnt breathing when we checked on her
[22:11] <&youwish959> weeb doesnt even have a nation
01[22:11] <+Rotavele[NSO]> youwish959 thats the point
[22:11] <&youwish959> so that's the best bet
01[22:11] <+Rotavele[NSO]> Oh ok good
[22:11] <&youwish959> ironchef is a bad bet - she's got a nation thats alive
[22:11] <&Dilber> our former darklord
01[22:11] <+Rotavele[NSO]> Whos gonna post it
[22:11] <&Dilber> weebland aka bonerhilter
[22:11] <&youwish959> Dilber is
[22:11] <&Dilber> wow
[22:11] <&Dilber> trying to get me banned
[22:12] <@anthony> lol
[22:12] <&youwish959> whoa bro
[22:12] <&youwish959> im at 3 warning points
[22:12] <&youwish959> and 2 pending warning points
[22:12] <&youwish959> no i
[22:12] <&Dilber> ok
[22:12] <&Dilber> so we get access to ironchefs account
Edited by Rotavele

I've reported the post to the mods to let them take action. I suggest everyone try to chill out and stop posting about it for now.

I'm reading some of these recent posts and I think rota has actually lost it...

Dude, what's wrong? You're lashing out at everyone.

You don't like me. That's fine. You don't like Rayvon. That's fine too. But trying to incite stuff that we all know is a load of BS won't get you anywhere in life.

Rotavele are you completely incapable of distinguishing the line that separates role-playing from a persons true character? Do you truly think those of us from NG run around in our day to day lives behaving as we do on our boards?

There is no way you can justify the comment that you made and I truly hope you would be as offended as the people you're chastising in this thread if someone was to make such a comment towards one of your friends if you ever found yourself in such a tragic situation, it is not something any person should ever wish upon another and to find such a thing acceptable could only show true moral bankruptcy and absolutely pathetic character.

If you had any kind of integrity or decency you would do the right thing and apologise for your actions, cannot say I hold high hopes for such a thing though.

I'm reading some of these recent posts and I think rota has actually lost it...

Dude, what's wrong? You're lashing out at everyone.

You don't like me. That's fine. You don't like Rayvon. That's fine too. But trying to incite stuff that we all know is a load of BS won't get you anywhere in life.

Logs posted. Might want to edit your post of these "false claims".

Also have you really not ever heard Rayvon called Trayvon? Because it's pretty fucking common on the NG boards as well. So while you're trying to gain sympathy or a pitty party, at least realize the double standard.

Edited by Rotavele

He's only trying to help you guys. For years you guys have had huge egos and continue to manipulate and insult players that cant defend themselves while not doing it to the ones that will. We're trying to help you and to try and cut down the egos, even after the past few wars where NG were destroyed, you guys continue with the huge egos.

[OOC] For gods sakes when your own government members are getting shot irl for the way you guys act, you would think you'd atleast try to act more respectable and less egotistical. We only care for your safety and well if you wont learn the easy way, we need to get the CN stepfather to teach you.[/OOC]

For gods sakes when your own government members are getting shot irl for the way you guys act

The depressing thing is, you know exactly what you've done, did it intentionally, and are actively defending it to get further reactions for personal entertainment.

Admin, why do you let people like this stay here?

Rotavele are you completely incapable of distinguishing the line that separates role-playing from a persons true character? Do you truly think those of us from NG run around in our day to day lives behaving as we do on our boards?

There is no way you can justify the comment that you made and I truly hope you would be as offended as the people you're chastising in this thread if someone was to make such a comment towards one of your friends if you ever found yourself in such a tragic situation, it is not something any person should ever wish upon another and to find such a thing acceptable could only show true moral bankruptcy and absolutely pathetic character.

If you had any kind of integrity or decency you would do the right thing and apologise for your actions, cannot say I hold high hopes for such a thing though.

In no way have I wished death on anyone. Avakael just quoted my post, try to read it.