We dug up the Hatchet and now we're..

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is why Cuba has artificially bloated his nation to the top, then allied/NAP'd all threats? lolok

Yea totally, Cuba has 312,502 of artificial, worthless NS.  It never helps in war.  In fact I'm going to take MI6's war advice to heart and delete 67,055 of my worthless NS.  Thanks man!

I'm okay with this.

I'm still gonna have that rematch with you though, Matt Miller. :smug:

Perhaps someday, although I'm not sure I'd be a match for you any longer. Maybe for a change we could actually fight something together.  :P

Now, how long until Matt Miller becomes a Doombird?

It's not for lack of trying.  I recruited him pretty hard over the last year or so, but it's better for everyone as it is now.  Still one of the most brutal 1v1's in CN history.  

That was a great matchup, probably the most fun I've had in this realm aside from the Gre thing post-Bi-Polar. I know we both came out of that with a strong mutual respect. I look forward to seeing where this relationship can go and what the ride will be like along the way. Congrats to those in DBDC as well as my alliance mates in IRON.

Ok then...

http://www.cybernations.lyricalz.com/aid?nation1=323642

Mind you, accepting free tech, soldiers, selling donation deals for additional tech and cash, in addition to donating monthly could be considered "artificially bloating your nation" I suppose, but it's "legal".  Personally, I'm not complaining about it, I'm adopting the tactics and moving forward--they work.

Really, because it sure sounds like your moaning.

This only further cements their top tier dominance. There is no changing of the dynamic by adding IRON.

Of course there is.

DBDC control the super top tier (around 250k NS+) , they don't have a mass of strength in the general top tier (100k NS+) where they can easily be swarmed

Of course there is.

DBDC control the super top tier (around 250k NS+) , they don't have a mass of strength in the general top tier (100k NS+) where they can easily be swarmed

You are just scared of losing your tech. 

You say this as if tech isn't the most important thing you can keep besides your honor...

Tech comes and goes

CASUALTIES ARE FOREVER!!!

Look allies, get it right:  Land > Tech > Casualties > Money > Honor > Honour > Infra

I thought it was

Casualties > Land > Tech > Casualties > Land > Tech > Casualties > Land > Tech > Casualties > Money > Honour > Honor > Infra > Trades Edited by Stewie

Of course there is.

Since I'm in DBDC's lower top tier under 250k this treaty is a big plus. You know what you are potentially getting yourselves into here IRON. We're not exactly loved by all. Respected, yes - for the most part a way.

I haven't had the pleasure of getting to know you real well but I trust TB's judgment. Don't disappoint if/when war comes around. I didn't join DBDC to sit in hippy mode or to serve as a bank. I hope IRON 'a nations who I might be fighting next to feel the same about war.

Of course there is.

Easily?

I don't know, man. I've seen what they can do. I give credit where credit is due. Not to mention, they have those pesky Templars, as well! No doubt IRON adds to the top tier dominance, as you guys have a great top tier as well. However, it just doesn't change much other than ruining some fantasies about IRON saving the day, or something. Though I imagine not many expected that. 

Easily?

I don't know, man. I've seen what they can do. I give credit where credit is due. Not to mention, they have those pesky Templars, as well! No doubt IRON adds to the top tier dominance, as you guys have a great top tier as well. However, it just doesn't change much other than ruining some fantasies about IRON saving the day, or something. Though I imagine not many expected that. 

IRON has a lot of nation over 100k and not near the top 250 that could have hit lower end DBDC nations, Polar doesn't have has many of those and not enough with the tech numbers to make a difference. 

Either way I doubt many of people that want the day "saved" would have wanted to fight with IRON so it's a mute point, unless you wanted a single alliance to do it without any help.

The last war seemed like a good time to fight DBDC, do you agree?

Edited by Commander shepard

Money > Tech > Infra > Land > Honor > Honour > Casualties. Am I doing it wrong?

I told you that you should have rolled with us last war.  You'd be on board the land train...