We dug up the Hatchet and now we're..

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations.

Always a good thing to see old grudges becoming the basis of beneficial friendships.

Is that what you guys are still trying to tell yourself with your Polar relationship?  :awesome:

Is that what you guys are still trying to tell yourself with your Polar relationship?  :awesome:

I don't think anyone will deny in both TOP and NpO after the treaty was signed that there were large elements within the memberships of both alliances that were slightly hesitant about each other. However these issues became things of the past in a short time and I guess we have NG to thank for it.

Thank you NG :)

And suddenly the top tier powers shift

This only further cements their top tier dominance. There is no changing of the dynamic by adding IRON.

Now, how long until Matt Miller becomes a Doombird?

I don't think anyone will deny in both TOP and NpO after the treaty was signed that there were large elements within the memberships of both alliances that were slightly hesitant about each other. However these issues became things of the past in a short time and I guess we have NG to thank for it.

Thank you NG :)

We can all thank NG for something at least once in our lives. Everybody gets one.

Lookin forward to the Polaris-DBDC NAP

Lookin forward to the MI6-Polar merger

This only further cements their top tier dominance. There is no changing of the dynamic by adding IRON.

I basically agree that once that NAP was in place, what chance there was was gone. If some folks had reached out to IRON when IRON was under siege and offered to help stagger some of these large nations?

We won't really know now because everyone decided the smaller fish were more important to fry.

I basically agree that once that NAP was in place, what chance there was was gone. If some folks had reached out to IRON when IRON was under siege and offered to help stagger some of these large nations?

We won't really know now because everyone decided the smaller fish were more important to fry.

Honestly probably wouldn't have changed too much, I wouldn't dwell on it. 

If anything, this should take us down an entertaining path.

Now, how long until Matt Miller becomes a Doombird?

Matt Miller will always be the #1 nation in my mind.  But if anyone should replace him it's Cuba.  Both Miller and Cuba show you can have still maintain a large nation and not be afraid of war.

It's not for lack of trying.  I recruited him pretty hard over the last year or so, but it's better for everyone as it is now.  Still one of the most brutal 1v1's in CN history.  

[citation needed]

Ok then...

http://www.cybernations.lyricalz.com/aid?nation1=323642

Mind you, accepting free tech, soldiers, selling donation deals for additional tech and cash, in addition to donating monthly could be considered "artificially bloating your nation" I suppose, but it's "legal".  Personally, I'm not complaining about it, I'm adopting the tactics and moving forward--they work.