I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then

flag.jpg

Honestly, from what I have gathered, war is all that LT and RS want, why else would they attack us multiple times after saying they would stop, I'll be real blunt about this, I think this is really just a scheme by RS to get back at us for the FAN-UCR war and the early peace we got. RS in my eyes is targeting NSF, now normally one would not be so blunt about such ideas, but what's the point of holding your suspicions in anyway.

You know what's sad? Is that you'll never know if you were correct or not.

Due to real life, work-life is a !@#$%*, I will be stepping down as el Presidente of RIOT Society. Though I will be retaining the role of FA Lackey, Franz will be moving up to the position of el Presidente. We welcome the members of Lavender Town to our ranks. 

Lavender Town will still be under the protection of RIOT until every single member has moved over, as well as the nations of Lavender Town should they want to find a new home.
Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

[color=#ff0000]B[/color][color=#f91105]e[/color][color=#f3220b]s[/color][color=#ed3311]t[/color] [color=#e2551c]o[/color][color=#dc6522]f[/color] [color=#d0842e]l[/color][color=#ca9234]u[/color][color=#c5a039]c[/color][color=#bfad3f]k[/color] [color=#b3c54b]w[/color][color=#add051]i[/color][color=#a8d956]t[/color][color=#a2e25c]h[/color] [color=#96f068]m[/color][color=#90f56e]o[/color][color=#8bf973]v[/color][color=#85fc79]i[/color][color=#7ffe7f]n[/color][color=#79fe85]g[/color] [color=#6efc90]f[/color][color=#68f996]o[/color][color=#62f59c]r[/color][color=#5cf0a2]w[/color][color=#56eaa8]a[/color][color=#51e2ad]r[/color][color=#4bdab3]d[/color] [color=#3fc6bf]m[/color][color=#39bbc5]y[/color] [color=#2ea1d0]f[/color][color=#2893d6]r[/color][color=#2285dc]i[/color][color=#1c76e2]e[/color][color=#1766e7]n[/color][color=#1156ed]d[/color][color=#0b45f3]s[/color][color=#0535f9].[/color]

RIOT Society is now pretty much a group of raiders now. Franz, be careful.

I would think it'd be those in their vicinity that should be careful then, not their leader.

Long live [s]the King[/s] el Presidente!  :war:​