World Map of CNRP2

Mogar

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beginning tentative claims to Tibet and Nepal part of cultural revolution and the gradual IC based roll outl of my sphere of influence.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122488-red-on-grey-revolution/#entry3273031

I have also finalized a decision on my final nation name for the nation I will be RPing, it shall be Druk Yul, please change the name to reflect the final, formal title.

References:

Tibet-map-8.jpg

Nepal:

Nepal_world_location_map.jpg

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Would like this area between USSE,Macau, and The Raj. This includes the city of Beijing and a few others.

Shanghai_zps64ef60b5.png

Yes I know some of that territory is what Maelstrom claimed and so it is up to you Mogar to even things out more when you put it on the map.

Edited by jesbro

@Jesbro: You can claim up to the borders I have claimed, but not beyond.  My NS is like.. 6 times yours and my ground space is going to be limited to mostly inhospitable terrain as it is. I'd let you have more, but I want something of a state to build on.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

@Jesbro: You can claim up to the borders I have claimed, but not beyond.  My NS is like.. 6 times yours and my ground space is going to be limited to mostly inhospitable terrain as it is. I'd let you have more, but I want something of a state to build on.

Yea I know. That is why I said it is really up to Mogar to decide where all the borders will be in the end.

Edited by jesbro