World Map of CNRP2

Mogar

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have claims on Wyoming and Utah currently, so I guess you can go ahead and add them.

That is currently being claimed by Dillon, I would suggest checking with him before claiming what is soon to be incorporated into his nation.

Dillon asked me to join. I came to keep him here. You're welcome.

I could give you like, one of the dakotas, that is fair too large of a claim for your IG SoI.

Oh, ok, but start marking protectorates, and i will take one of the dakotas and a little but more if you can. Please respond to this telling me that you are working on it, i am an antsy person.

Edited by Knights111

when you tell me which of the 1 states you actually want, since you claimed about 5 times more land than you can realistically hold onto.

As i said, i want dakota.

Plus, i do not get it, i am downgrading land, so can i only get only one state?

As i said, i want dakota.

Plus, i do not get it, i am downgrading land, so can i only get only one state?

dakota is not one state, but your original claim was far too large as it was, and then you did not do the necessary RP to expand when you were greater russia, there are new rules in place to prevent such land grabbing. As such you are stuck with whatever your ingame SoI can cover.

I have given you north dakota.

dakota is not one state, but your original claim was far too large as it was, and then you did not do the necessary RP to expand when you were greater russia, there are new rules in place to prevent such land grabbing. As such you are stuck with whatever your ingame SoI can cover.

I have given you north dakota.

fine then, get it done. Can you at least give a little more than North Dakota? Key word little.