Non Grata OOC Annoucement

Steve Buscemi

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It never ceases to amaze me the power (and impact) a single person's decision can have in this world. For better of for worse, we've suffered an immeasurable loss. But in the face of this tragedy, we can come together as a community, and that, however seemingly infinitesimal of a good, is a light that can never be put out.

My prayers are with him, his family, and the people here who've been touched by his life. I am not lucky enough to say that I knew him. But I hope we're all lucky enough to not depart this world too early.

RIP tito

My fondest valediction to your departing sails

o/

Rest In Peace, buddy.  We served together for years and led multiple alliances together.  He could be a hard guy to get along with, but that was due to the strength of his conviction, and he had character in spades.  I was floored to hear he went out like that - he's always somebody I assumed would have a bright future ahead of him.  

o7 to a loyal GUNner and an old friend.

Regardless of in character party lines we're all part of a community here and our friends in Non Grata and those who've interacted with Tito have lost one of their own yesterday to tragedy. While some may claim that this is just a meaningless game, it's this game that allowed Tito to touch so many who can make note of his passing and remember him.

My condolences go out to everyone here who shall miss Tito and to his friends and family outside of the game who shall miss Andy.

I shall drink a shot of Tito's Homemade Vodka in his honor tonight...  :(

All the best to NG and his RL family and friends during this time.  Tito was a hell of a guy and he is definitely missed by his CN pals.

I first met tito when he joined my fledging alliance of GUN back in 2007.  I remember that he was 14 and the youngest member of the alliance.  He learned the ropes there and he rose through the ranks.  He was a good guy and I enjoyed working with him.  Time went by and we went on different paths.  I haven't spoken to tito in probably 2-3 years, but I always remembered him fondly and was proud as I watched him develop from a young noob into a capable alliance leader.  I was floored when I learned about this today and there aren't enough words to express the sense of loss I feel, despite never knowing the man behind the mask here in CN.  It's a tragedy for this to happen to anyone, but even harder when it touches someone you knew and called friend.

God speed, Tito.  My prayers are with your family and friends.