An Announcement from the Dark Templar

Bob

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this has been rather unexpected. Of course we have the ongoing war to thank for some of our relative gains, but that doesn't diminish the fact that we've been awesome enough to attract some of our friends to join us and had significantly higher than average aid slot usage for months (even prewar). 

Starcraftmazter, High Templar of Defense

Say it ain't so! The horror! I thought he was... *brain implodes*

That't to be expected when you !@#$%foot your way out of a war.

OK, let's see, of our 3 involved allies (listed alphabetically: DBDC, HB, LoSS), exactly 3 of them entered aggressively, which of course we're not necessarily opposed to by any means, and exactly 3 of them didn't require any assistance, and exactly 3 of them never requested assistance (which again they didn't come close to needing). But, you're surely right, we did some mighty-fine e-lawyering and squirmed uncomfortably as our allies looked on in disbelief at the way in which we... did things the right way?  :P

That't to be expected when you !@#$%foot your way out of a war.

Which one of our allies got attacked?  I'd agree we didn't engage in this concept of coalition warfare, but we also have no reason to be involved. 

Didn't choose to fight in the war? Correct.

Pussyfooted our way out? Ehhh.

Edited by Bob

Which one of our allies got attacked?

My feelings were cruelly assaulted. Also an attack on anyone anywhere is an attack on everyone everywhere #equilibriumgonewild

'grats DT.

Edited by Auctor

My feelings were cruelly assaulted. Also an attack on anyone anywhere is an attack on everyone everywhere #equilibriumgonewild

'grats DT.

Disequilibrium'd imo

DT !@#$ YEH!!!!!

As other alliances are stagnating and falling into ruin, we are only getting stronger and more active. Thanks to all the wonderful DT members, each and every one of you made this possible.

And a big thanks to all our allies and friends, we love you guys :wub:

Edited by Starcraftmazter

well done DT. I don't really know many of you but TK says you're wicked awesome and since TK is wicked awesome I believe it. 

May your growth continue! 

o/ DT

o/ my ex-UCoN buddies in DT

o/ TK