What is the teapot reference

Shaka Zulu

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rotavele is an example of someone who does not know nor understand what a teapot is and thus, in order to try and act relevant and cool, insults those who do know and understand what a teapot is. Do not become a Rotavele.

I already am revelant. I wouldn't call me cool though, 99% of people on this forum are definitely jealous of myself and my accomplishments.

Rotavle, thanks for the assist. Everything after your first post went to the wayside. 

The Doch pretty much answered the question while trying to be funny(?) . 

Seems to be they're calling Iron women. I located an old thread from NpO's Electron calling himself a teapot. I'm going to assume that's what it is. Could be wrong but I bow out. 

Rotavle, thanks for the assist. Everything after your first post went to the wayside. 
The Doch pretty much answered the question while trying to be funny(?) . 
Seems to be they're calling Iron women. I located an old thread from NpO's Electron calling himself a teapot. I'm going to assume that's what it is. Could be wrong but I bow out.

Yeah might as well just let them say it. They'll get tired of themselves soon. They just need something to do.

Right... Anyways Shaka Zula I am the one that many make threads after in these parts. I've also started several global wars personally. When people give me attention, I sarcastically thank them for it. The very uneducated (Above) take it seriously and believe I like it. Most places I post in, turn all of their attention to me instead of the topic.

You're the one who makes all the threads about yourself

No you haven't

No you don't, you respond with some of the most illogical, ridiculous crap I've ever seen

Probably because you bait people by insulting them or making very inaccurate statements which others feel the need to correct.

Don't respond to this post, just listen to it. There is nothing to argue about, just listen for once.

This is an example of a deserter. Once GOONS fell, the main guy who was doing the things that got GOONS it's bad reputation, deserted and left his alliance mates to try and repair it's reputation. This guy was scurrying around and tried to hide in the daggerfall covenant and several other alliances after GOONS was going to be/got rolled.

I'm not sure whether this is supposed to be taken seriously but you really did pull that response out of your ass, didn't you?

For starters I left long before GOONS fell* or before the writing was on the wall for that matter. That's not to mention that I was never part of DC or any other alliances post-GOONS. Have been part of the same alliance (albeit under different names) since I left.

*GOONS never fell, although I get what point you're trying to make. They did suffer a losing war but who hasn't? Either way they're doing more than well for themselves these days.

Right... Anyways Shaka Zula I am the one that many make threads after in these parts. I've also started several global wars personally. When people give me attention, I sarcastically thank them for it. The very uneducated (Above) take it seriously and believe I like it. Most places I post in, turn all of their attention to me instead of the topic.

Backwards elevator has entered its amusing state! Lets hope this lasts.

I'm not sure whether this is supposed to be taken seriously but you really did pull that response out of your ass, didn't you?

For starters I left long before GOONS fell* or before the writing was on the wall for that matter. That's not to mention that I was never part of DC or any other alliances post-GOONS. Have been part of the same alliance (albeit under different names) since I left.

*GOONS never fell, although I get what point you're trying to make. They did suffer a losing war but who hasn't? Either way they're doing more than well for themselves these days.

reminder you're talking to rotavele.

I'm a little teapot, short and stout
Here is my handle, here is my spout
When I get all steamed up, hear me shout
Just tip me over and pour me out!

I'm a clever teapot, yes it's true
Here's an example of what I can do
I can change my handle to my spout,
Just tip me over and pour me out.

This. is so beautiful.

This might just be the closest explanation that anyone is willing to give. 

The girl is a 20 year old on a children's show who is portraying a 15 year old.  So he is a pedophile with an alibi...

the girl is a 20 year old on a children's show who is portraying a 20 year old, want to try again? Or you can continue to make personal attacks against me with no basis, that's cool too!

tumblr_inline_mr2gma1UhT1qz4rgp.gif