What is the teapot reference

Shaka Zulu

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Teapots" comes from the English idiom "The teapot calling the kettle black."  The teapot is also black, so it's a way to indicate the detection of hypocrisy.  

And I don't even think Mogar knows why he keeps posting those .gif's.

I understand that, but this seems to be something different.

Wrong and wrong.

Please enlighten..........

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Something something not sure though.

The secret of the Teapot will forever exist only in the chamber of secrets in Mi6

Something like a Pink Elephant then?

The teapot is exactly what you think the teapot is...and also what it isn't.

Hmm sound logic (seriously).

That's quite the existential question there, I had never thought of it like that...

What's wrong with white girls?

(It's just his gimmick.)

Not sure about the first part but I don't see anything wrong with white girls. If the gifs. were another defined color, I would have asked using that defined color.

Perhaps this will be of assistance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e69-GO4bYLM

I'll have to check that out later.....thanks I think.

[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/118561-an-analysis-of-mushqaeda-political-dynamics/?p=3172824]This[/url] is the first reference to a teapot on these forums (within the current pattern).  From that, I concluded that it makes the most sense for it to be related to that idiom, especially because calling someone hypocritical is pretty darn common around here.

Edited by HM Solomon I

This is the first reference to a teapot on these forums (within the current pattern).  From that, I concluded that it makes the most sense for it to be related to that idiom, especially because calling someone hypocritical is pretty darn common around here.

Your conclusion is wrong.  Please try again.

What in the hell are teapots and why does Mogar flaunt that little white girl around?

ic: Ariana Grande is queen of the Royal Ariana Grande Empire, and as such my representation to this world. (/ic)

And I don't even think Mogar knows why he keeps posting those .gif's.

I've just gotten used to doing it tbh.

What's wrong with white girls?

(It's just his gimmick.)

OOCly this is pretty much the answer.

ic: Ariana Grande is queen of the Royal Ariana Grande Empire, and as such my representation to this world. (/ic)

I've just gotten used to doing it tbh.

OOCly this is pretty much the answer.

Got it and understood.

If you have to ask, you are a teapot.

Your reply is utter nonsense concerning me, but you did help me with the answer.

Edited by Shaka Zulu

Someone asks a question and 10 people fight to come up with the funniest thing to say to get their e-cred, then those same 10 people later cry about the game being dead. I think we got him guys, he isn't gonna catch on when I say something this dumb, Lols!

Anyways I have no idea what a tea pot is. Usually random words like that in CN are created by a group of people to try and sound incognito or SuperKewl420Dude. If those people are relevant enough, it can become slang. However I doubt it will become relevant considering the people replying. If you have to ask, that means it's not becoming popular and more people are asking what those posters are talking about. And if they don't ever let people know what it means, it will soon die like Zealing and etc. If people figure out the meaning, and find it clever, it will have a chance to be relevant.

However please refrain from asking questions like this, everyone here wants to be popular and "the funny guy". Ask the same people in query and they'll give you a big definition and kiss your ass. Trust me they hate my ass, and I can still query these same people and they'll give me whatever I want. It's how the people on this game works.

Someone asks a question and 10 people fight to come up with the funniest thing to say to get their e-cred, then those same 10 people later cry about the game being dead. I think we got him guys, he isn't gonna catch on when I say something this dumb, Lols!

Anyways I have no idea what a tea pot is. Usually random words like that in CN are created by a group of people to try and sound incognito or SuperKewl420Dude. If those people are relevant enough, it can become slang. However I doubt it will become relevant considering the people replying. If you have to ask, that means it's not becoming popular and more people are asking what those posters are talking about. And if they don't ever let people know what it means, it will soon die like Zealing and etc. If people figure out the meaning, and find it clever, it will have a chance to be relevant.

However please refrain from asking questions like this, everyone here wants to be popular and "the funny guy". Ask the same people in query and they'll give you a big definition and kiss your ass. Trust me they hate my ass, and I can still query these same people and they'll give me whatever I want. It's how the people on this game works.

What do you smoke and where do I get it?

Also you're a teapot.

tl;dr, Rotavele retains his crown as "biggest teapot".

Edited by MitchellBade

What do you smoke and where do I get it?

Also you're a teapot.

This, Shaka Zulu, is an example of a coward. This is called an Ex-MKer. They only worked in groups. Rumour also has it they can't handle losing a war. Seeing by the way he has to use a teapot instead of say what he has to say, it implies he still hasn't come over his cowardliness. The type that use words like this lack the ... Stuff... To come out and say what they have to say.

It totally is.

This is an example of a deserter. Once GOONS fell, the main guy who was doing the things that got GOONS it's bad reputation, deserted and left his alliance mates to try and repair it's reputation. This guy was scurrying around and tried to hide in the daggerfall covenant and several other alliances after GOONS was going to be/got rolled.

So this is why you have no worry. They're all way too weak to do anything. The most they will try to do is kiss up to you enough and ask you to join them.

tl;dr, Rotavele retains his crown as "biggest teapot".

This is Mastabadey and he can be legit funny sometimes. Edited by Rotavele

This, Shaka Zulu, is an example of a coward. This is called an Ex-MKer. They only worked in groups. Rumour also has it they can't handle losing a war. Seeing by the way he has to use a teapot instead of say what he has to say, it implies he still hasn't come over his cowardliness. The type that use words like this lack the ... Stuff... To come out and say what they have to say.

This is an example of a deserter. Once GOONS fell, the main guy who was doing the things that got GOONS it's bad reputation, deserted and left his alliance mates to try and repair it's reputation. This guy was scurrying around and tried to hide in the daggerfall covenant and several other alliances after GOONS was going to be/got rolled.

So this is why you have no worry. They're all way too weak to do anything. The most they will try to do is kiss up to you enough and ask you to join them.

This is Mastabadey and he can be legit funny sometimes.

This, Shaka Zulu, is the backwards elevator. It is a very strange machine. It begs for attention, but whines when people give it just that. It struggles to form coherent thoughts, but has the nerve to insult others. It can be rather amusing, but oftentimes it grows to be very annoying, Just ignore it, and it will fade away into the background.

This, Shaka Zulu, is the backwards elevator. It is a very strange machine. It begs for attention, but whines when people give it just that. It struggles to form coherent thoughts, but has the nerve to insult others. It can be rather amusing, but oftentimes it grows to be very annoying, Just ignore it, and it will fade away into the background.

Right... Anyways Shaka Zula I am the one that many make threads after in these parts. I've also started several global wars personally. When people give me attention, I sarcastically thank them for it. The very uneducated (Above) take it seriously and believe I like it. Most places I post in, turn all of their attention to me instead of the topic.