What is the teapot reference

Shaka Zulu

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg like teapot, lol.

(Can we let this lame joke die now? Thus was a bit satirical to show how it sounds when you guys have been replying that junk that for the past few posts.)

Rota asking for lame jokes/junk posts to stop? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

The [i]tea[/i]pot, that is.  :awesome:

Rota asking for lame jokes/junk posts to stop? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

The teapot, that is.  :awesome:

You must not know me well. I've been here awhile. When I say I want something to stop, I know the youngsters like you will keep going. I like the teapot reference as it is much cleaner and polite. More proper so to say.

Also welcome to the OWF, Dark Temptation. I am Rotavele, it's a pleasure. Edited by Rotavele

This might just be the closest explanation that anyone is willing to give. 

this reply lends credibility to my original hypothesis(from before i opened the thread) that this all goes back to that video Ardus made. somehow i think its just a coincidence thought.

Rota, this is about the fourth or fifth time you've introduced yourself to me. I was an IO of something or other at TIO when you had your IRC meltdown about a year back, I helped to block your application to MI6 a few months ago, we've had numerous encounters on IRC in between, etc. Just because you have selective memory when it comes to the slightly more embarrassing moments in your CN history doesn't mean that we've never crossed paths before. 

Sheesh.

You must not know me well. I've been here awhile. When I say I want something to stop, I know the youngsters like you will keep going. I like the teapot reference as it is much cleaner and polite. More proper so to say.

Also welcome to the OWF, Dark Temptation. I am Rotavele, it's a pleasure.

I hope you ain't calling me a youngster... Damn kids always playing on my lawn...