Declaration from GOD

Xiphosis

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit Xiph, how could you do this to me?

Because fuck you that's why. Side-note, we're actually having fun this time. Feels weird. They're usually just pixel bashing and boring. Hope STA has a good time, these things should be fun.

Edited by Xiphosis

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=311419  It's cold here in Siberia but I have enough nuclear energy to keep you warm. :)

Not for long you don't ;)

I also find it funny that mad pirates is greatly out numbered and was your only war for a few days and he's still doing 2k more damage on you.

STA is very popular these days, Za'Sibir! 
Time to recycle more old propaganda?N8zGCQX.png

4NxFTmU.png

x6cHHJd.gif

Jaq6luL.png

Also, Hi Xiphosis.

These were really good until I got down to "We have killed them with our science." I get that you're saying you killed them with nukes; I.e. Science but it just sounds funny. At least in my opinion. Edited by Rotavele

I also find it funny that mad pirates is greatly out numbered and was your only war for a few days and he's still doing 2k more damage on you.

He did more damage heads up cause he nuked me while I didn't so others with more tech could. He had a tough round losing over 80K NS being in five wars and all, I'm not knocking him as there really wasn't much he could do.

These were really good until I got down to "We have killed them with our science." I get that you're saying you killed them with nukes; I.e. Science but it just sounds funny. At least in my opinion.

I think it's the best one. Double entendres FTW!

He did more damage heads up cause he nuked me while I didn't so others with more tech could. He had a tough round losing over 80K NS being in five wars and all, I'm not knocking him as there really wasn't much he could do.

He nuked you but you're in a communist government right now...

He nuked you but you're in a communist government right now...

Come on rotavele you're not this dense. He ran out of nukes and my BR set gets me out of anarchy in three days. Geez man put some thought into your posts.