House Baratheon Video Announcement

The Zigur

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

D:

I've got no issue with Int. I'd just rather get my opportunity to take some shots at HB, if it's all the same. Go enjoy your gang bang and let me fantasize on what could have been, thanks.

Oh, okay. :( 

Not speaking for myself—I love me some R&R—but I think some other INT members would have had their days made. :P

Oh, okay. :( 

Not speaking for myself—I love me some R&R—but I think some other INT members would have had their days made. :P

Seems to differ from the "let bygones be bygones" message we've gotten for a while now. Not that it matters, really. :P

But I'd be really hurt if some of your people were lying to us and really did have it out for us. :unsure:

Seems to differ from the "let bygones be bygones" message we've gotten for a while now. Not that it matters, really. :P

But I'd be really hurt if some of your people were lying to us and really did have it out for us. :unsure:

Awww. I hope they weren't lying. 

Oh, a ghost declaration. How quaint.

I really, really hope that this move doesn't come back to bite you in the behind, HB and MI6.

Hey I think we still have 6-7 open slots if you want in :)

We have no issues with you.  I have a neutral view of you overall, save Finnish Commie.  I mean, he's Finnish.  It's intrinsic.

Always willing to talk if people want, or not, as they will.

We have no issues with you.  I have a neutral view of you overall, save Finnish Commie.  I mean, he's Finnish.  It's intrinsic.

Always willing to talk if people want, or not, as they will.

I was just being sarcastic. :P

I do remember the nice chats we all had last spring.

You are showing your true colors.

I told you I was leaving, are you surprised? :|

Different strokes for different folks. 

This isn't "I don't like it" (ooc: I'm a huge fan of ASOIAF), it doesn't make any sense that being HBs declaration when the Baratheons get majorly fucked up in that scene. Why wouldn't you choose something else?

but aren't the asses at war with Kaskus?

I chuckled.

The difference between the original source material and our situation is that the Lannisters and Baratheons are on the same side, just as when I secured Robert Baratheon's place on the throne so many years ago. It was only a matter of editing the material to present this new reality.

Edited by Tywin Lannister