Zulu Neutrality

Hi low it is I Ubuntu the Great ! Leader of the mighty Zulu alliance. As of late I have not been on forums much as I tend to arouse the wrath of mean censor people who give Ubuntu warning . So I try to behave . I am late to see this tangle mess of war statements. I see my friends NATO and my friend Sparta at war. This is very saddening to his majesty me. Unless there are new circumstances that warrant my regal attention I Ubuntu the Great declares the Zulu alliance Neutral in all these wars. I would also like to remind Doombird Doomcave that I have not yet received their surrender document. We are still at war. A simple $6 mil in reparations sent to his majesty me would do nicely. Ubuntu is a benevolent person.

All stand for the
The Zulu national Anthem
http://youtu.be/8E8xMcXmI9E

Ubuntu the Great's Song
http://youtu.be/6gfDZT2cQ-k

Oh mighty zulu, we are humbled by your military and political superiority.  Unfortunately our nations took far too much damage from your 'attacks' and I'm afraid we are currently unable to pay your surrender fee :(

This is very saddening to his majesty me.

I would also like to remind Doombird Doomcave that I have not yet received their surrender document. We are still at war. A simple $6 mil in reparations sent to his majesty me would do nicely. Ubuntu is a benevolent person.

These made me laugh. Keep doin' ya thing.

Oh mighty zulu, we are humbled by your military and political superiority.  Unfortunately our nations took far too much damage from your 'attacks' and I'm afraid we are currently unable to pay your surrender fee :(

Hands down the best reply in any post about this whole fiasco of a war.  Nicely done.

/me tips his hat.