Umbrella Declaration of War

Raken

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's long due, but NG looks unprepared and inactive for me (or at least their high tier), some wars ago they were at better form and with VE (and others who will join later) you have decisive advantage, but i guess it will be still a good fight. I don't have as high expectations for NG as i would have sooner, but if they get their shit together and their guys become active they could do some damage.

Vesp, we were prepared for this since the day MK merged into TOP. Vesp you should know from your time in NG that during wartime NG is very active alliance.

Well, this is weird. Brings back memories :P

Have fun, y'all.

It sure does. Seen Roquentin name on the sigs made me think for a second that this was a grave digger...

Sigh.... The golden years... I miss that...

I really wish that current umbrella is more like the one that we had as one of our best allies in the past.

I'll have you know that NG and Umbrella have wanted to war each other since NG's creation. Yes, that includes when we were allies. 

Pretty much this. I remember hating umbrella the whole time we held the treaty. Glad this fight finally manifested. I just wish NG was as active as we were back then and still had the same members to make it a true supertier battle. I'm sure you will both enjoy it regardless

Welcome, and thank you brothers :)

Whoa can you link me to that?

Yes, it's right here.

I have a feeling that sentiment have been going both ways. I for one think there are others more deserving of our collective nukes out there.

Nope, it's just you.  But I guess it's nice to have one less embassy to visit.  So thanks for that.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

True justice that all but one former Deinosian's will be rolling you NG. Love it.

Unless you guys ended up with a contact high of something that induces competence, I don't think any of the nations that were once on the Deinos AA will be doing any rolling of anything. Say what you will about NG, they at least know how to fight.

Good luck out there, to everyone.