Non Grata Declaration of War

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong.  Are you that stupid?  TOP declares on NSO.  We declare on TOP.  You seriously can't be that stupid.....

He's talking about your in game wars, moron.

Well, you guys are the authority on bullshit in a DoW I guess...

I'd think night after night of posting spurious nonsense would tire you out, but here you are. Go get 'em, Tiger. I just know you'll make all the people back home very proud.

I suppose male bovine feces are in the eye of the beholder, then. There's a receptacle on the way out if you'd care to donate some of your copious tears to our collection drive. Would you like a handkerchief?

Well, you guys are the authority on bullshit in a DoW I guess...

I suppose there are maybe 2 types of shit in a DoW, the political stuff, and the kind of shit where you post a DoW but never fight the war.  I'll take the political shit a hundred times over the mealymouthed shit.

The NpO has no qualms with declaring war on the allies and friends of their allies.  They demonstrated this by doing so last war.  But Non Grata respects it’s allies.

Wait, is this the same Non Grata that was foaming at the mouth for their bloc partners MADP ally a couple years ago? It can't be the same Non Grata who tried to start things between TIO and NPO last year, either.

Steve, if you really want to ask for "honesty" from your opponents then you should give it, too. You and your alliance don't give a shit about morals and honor. You've been setting yourselves up for a rolling since your inital creation doing exactly what you're preaching against right now. It's caught up to ya, buddy.

I like that signing two treaties and declining to join the "roll polar" bandwagon makes us the devil. We reach out to people instead of slinging mud and missiles at them for a third or fourth year running and it means our "ego and confidence have exploded."

Ardus trying to play the moralist card. With TOP absorbing half of MK I figured you wouldn't even bother trying to find moral high ground. Guess not.

Edited by Master Holton

I am too, smarty.  You DoW in game, then you post the DoW.....are you that stupid too?  This is like talking to brick walls here.

Thankfully, I am capable of multitasking.

Rush...if you put half as much effort into TLR as you do insulting MI6, TLR might not be planning to disband after this war.  So look into that, okay?  Then insult my alliance again.  I promise, we're enjoying it more than you.

Wait, is this the same Non Grata that was foaming at the mouth for their bloc partners MADP ally a couple years ago? It can't be the same Non Grata who tried to start things between TIO and NPO last year, either.

Steve, if you really want to ask for "honesty" from your opponents then you should give it, too. You and your alliance don't give a shit about morals and honor. You've been setting yourselves up for a rolling since your inital creation doing exactly what you're preaching against right now. It's caught up to ya, buddy.

It is a change of pace for NG, but its understandable if you realize that its not a change of pace for Steve, he's a little bit more likable according to my tastes, than previous NG leadership :P

I suppose there are maybe 2 types of shit in a DoW, the political stuff, and the kind of shit where you post a DoW but never fight the war.  I'll take the political shit a hundred times over the mealymouthed shit.

What about the kind where you post a DoW but you faked the war? :v:

It is a change of pace for NG, but its understandable if you realize that its not a change of pace for Steve, he's a little bit more likable according to my tastes, than previous NG leadership :P

I like Steve. It doesn't change NG's history, though, which is what this is really about. You can't preach against something that your alliance is famous for.

Edited by Gibsonator21

Yeah, in fairness, Steve has been fairly consistent through the duration of his career, as far as I can recall.

Any chance NG will grow some balls and hit TOP?

WELP, I must say I have to eat my words.

url-1.gif

BUT THIS IS EVEN BETTER

trollface.jpg

EDIT: Almost forgot to say WELCOME TO WWWWWWWAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And the best of luck to you

Edited by Enamel32

we're aware that you've got genuine respect for nobody, regard for no other agenda than your own, and (as with any alliance that effects movement) an undeniable penchant for realpolitik and scheming.

This is either lie or you're out of touch. 

Give them hell Grata. o/