Hey Sparta

Neo Uruk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Individual Spartan DoWs have trickled in before the official posting in other major wars if I'm not mistaken.

This is going back several wars, so I could be wrong here, but I think it was Sparta who had a couple of nations declare on us one afternoon. I don't know the entire story, but somewhere along the lines I was told that TPF were among the plans at some point, but it got changed after the early jumpers blew it. That last part may well not have any truth to it though.

I did the same thing once myself as a nube. Target orders came out, but I didn't know the convention was to attack right before update. Slayer had to tell some lies over that one. 

Edited by Roadie

Please underestimate my alliance.  It makes things so much easier for us.

This is an impossible task. Your organization is shit and your members either A) don't follow orders or B) your leadership is incompetent. It's no wonder the battlefield has treated you so poorly. Even the fucking King declared early. 

Get your shit together before you try and claim people are underestimating you, it's embarrassing.

Edited by Letterkenny

I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time and now I'm the happiest girl alive.

Man, you held onto that grudge for a long time. I don't remember what exactly NG even did to you (iirc you were in MK when everything got heavy)

Usually wars are accompanied by a DoW within five to ten minutes. Get your shit together.

Unless, of course, this is unrelated to the current conflict and you forgot where your post is.

I am too, smarty.  You DoW in game, then you post the DoW.....are you that stupid too?  This is like talking to brick walls here.

I dunno, it's on par for the course with NG, so that would me that SPARTA and NG share common war tactics, does this mean that NG is as incompetent as SPARTA, or is SPARTA is as compentent as NG.

I prefer to see the good in everyone!

I dunno, it's on par for the course with NG, so that would me that SPARTA and NG share common war tactics, does this mean that NG is as incompetent as SPARTA, or is SPARTA is as compentent as NG.

I prefer to see the good in everyone!

Uhhhhhhh.... Usually you post in a timely manner after the declarations, not upwards of twenty minutes. 

It goes without saying but there isn't really a rulebook anymore, we should all be happy people even bother posting DoW's anymore.

Natural degradation after TOP popularized pre-empts. Not saying that's a point against TOP, just how it happened.

Usually wars are accompanied by a DoW within five to ten minutes. Get your shit together.

Unless, of course, this is unrelated to the current conflict and you forgot where your post is.

Rey, slinging snide comments over such a trivial matter is quite simpleton of you, but then again that is all you ever have been. You all try quite hard to find the most irrelevant of  matters to ostracize Sparta with. It does not matter if a few sparta nations went in early, Pacifica is not going anywhere. More people should take advantage of posting DoW's later anyways, it is tactically advantageous to do so. Oh but you'll continue to spew the same crap you have been saying for years just like how others will continue to humor you. 

Rey, slinging snide comments over such a trivial matter is quite simpleton of you, but then again that is all you ever have been. You all try quite hard to find the most irrelevant of  matters to ostracize Sparta with. It does not matter if a few sparta nations went in early, Pacifica is not going anywhere. More people should take advantage of posting DoW's later anyways, it is tactically advantageous to do so. Oh but you'll continue to spew the same crap you have been saying for years just like how others will continue to humor you.

this would mean a lot if it disproved anything at all.

The King attacked twenty minutes early.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=426185&Extended=1

Does anyone here believe that Pacifica is so inept and bumbling that it doesn't know it is being attacked until someone posts on the OWF? I guess I have a much higher opinion of them... I am pretty confident that someone in that large, well-organization alliance was refreshing the war screen and had the situation under control.

This whole "you-didn't-post-your-DoW-quickly" argumentation is the worst kind of e-lawyering, because it is pointless, whiny and petty. At best, DoWs are statements of vanity that give the declarer a moment in the spotlight to showcase his wit and get a few cheap hails. At worst, they're just a bureaucratic technicality.

-Craig Edited by Comrade Craig

If only snide little comments could win a war.

I'd have won every war since Great War 1.

as some advice, if you want to do this, post it in Alliance announcements and make it appear as though you are helping them, it will rustle way more jimmies than this kinda thread will!

Edited by Mogar