Hey Sparta

Neo Uruk

Does anyone here believe that Pacifica is so inept and bumbling that it doesn't know it is being attacked until someone posts on the OWF? I guess I have a much higher opinion of them... I am pretty confident that someone in that large, well-organization alliance was refreshing the war screen and had the situation under control.

This whole "you-didn't-post-your-DoW-quickly" argumentation is the worst kind of e-lawyering, because it is pointless, whiny and petty. At best, DoWs are statements of vanity that give the declarer a moment in the spotlight to showcase his wit and get a few cheap hails. At worst, they're just a bureaucratic technicality.

-Craig

So, Craig, you would support undoing all kinds of formality and record-keeping? Let's stop posting government announcements, new treaties, and any other relevant information as well!

Well that's your problem right there.

Oh, you. You were better when you were in RoK and not a smug ass. It simply does not suit you. Edited by Neo Uruk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you held onto that grudge for a long time. I don't remember what exactly NG even did to you (iirc you were in MK when everything got heavy)

When NG formed there was a bloc called PB and I was Umb president. They were treacherous pissholes back then and they remain as such, they've had this coming for some time. I know it's a long time but if you dont have a grudge to hold onto where's the motivation to stick around? It'd be more satisfying if arexes was still around but you can't have it all I guess.

When NG formed there was a bloc called PB and I was Umb president. They were treacherous pissholes back then and they remain as such, they've had this coming for some time. I know it's a long time but if you dont have a grudge to hold onto where's the motivation to stick around? It'd be more satisfying if arexes was still around but you can't have it all I guess.

"treacherous pissholes" in that they joined possibly the most divided bloc in CN history and then had a differing opinion? Wow, how crazy is that?

In PB politics, VE was the only alliance that was absolutely unwilling to compromise.

"treacherous pissholes" in that they joined possibly the most divided bloc in CN history and then had a differing opinion? Wow, how crazy is that?

In PB politics, VE was the only alliance that was absolutely unwilling to compromise.

Oh my bad, during which period in PB's history did you have access to #animalhouse? Because you're talking like you have a clue, when you obviously don't.

The issues with Umb and NG run deep.. nobody denies that. But for you, harkening back to your days as Umb president, to call someone else treacherous pissholes... well, lets just say the phrase pot-kettle comes to mind. 

Oh my bad, during which period in PB's history did you have access to #animalhouse? Because you're talking like you have a clue, when you obviously don't.

No, but I do clearly remember you ranting and raving about arexes and other various iFOK/PC/NG government... many of whom aren't around anymore. I also remember (i could be wrong, it's been 2 years) the main point of contention being that they wouldn't help save precious XX.

The issues with Umb and NG run deep.. nobody denies that. But for you, harkening back to your days as Umb president, to call someone else treacherous pissholes... well, lets just say the phrase pot-kettle comes to mind.

To be completely fair to Johnny, he did try his best to move in one direction. The rest of Umbrella just wouldn't budge in the way he wanted.

No, but I do clearly remember you ranting and raving about arexes and other various iFOK/PC/NG government... many of whom aren't around anymore. I also remember (i could be wrong, it's been 2 years) the main point of contention being that they wouldn't help save precious XX.To be completely fair to Johnny, he did try his best to move in one direction. The rest of Umbrella just wouldn't budge in the way he wanted.

My indictment is not of Johnny personally though. For his, leading his alliance... to call NG what he called NG.. is nothing short of ironic.

itp, someone on the other side of the war pretend like they have a high opinion of Sparta.

You seem to miss my point. The petty political exchanges of this thread don't, and indeed shouldn't affect anyone's decisions. Everyone save possibly yourselves is already cynically aware of the fact that no meaningful transmission of thought has occurred here. To all of us this is nothing more than a forced attempt to score some ~cOmPeTeNcE~ points by individuals of the defunct coalition least worthy of the name. Neither CnG, nor NSO (let alone rey) are first rank affiliates of their sphere, and unoriginal attempts to rehash the pr strategy from the last war do little more for you than amuse us. 

Edited by iamthey

itt rey and huffy NSO allies pretend their opinion of sparta matters.

You seem to miss my point. The petty political exchanges of this thread don't, and indeed shouldn't affect anyone's decisions. Everyone save possibly yourselves is already cynically aware of the fact that no meaningful transmission of thought has occurred here. To all of us this is nothing more than a forced attempt to score some ~cOmPeTeNcE~ points by individuals of the defunct coalition least worthy of the name. Neither CnG, nor NSO (let alone rey) are first rank affiliates of their sphere, and unoriginal attempts to rehash the pr strategy from the last war do little more for you than amuse us.

But you sure are trying to prove that we don't matter! Scramble faster if you can, I honestly thought better of you than to use a "relevance" argument.

Rush you know criticising Sparta while you guys sit and cower and watch your allies burn is pretty amusing for the rest of us don't you?

Quoted for Truth.

Also your upset with Sparta and Sparta is out numbered. Your worse than Kashmir on this one.

Edited by Rotavele

Ironic, considering TOP practically begged a certain C&G alliance for a treaty after eQ.

So, Craig, you would support undoing all kinds of formality and record-keeping? Let's stop posting government announcements, new treaties, and any other relevant information as well!

By your own admission (in the OP, no less) you acknowledge the DoW was posted. It was simply not posted on a timeline that you approve. The precious record has been kept.

I'm no fan of Sparta. I just think it's a silly criticism.

-Craig

By your own admission (in the OP, no less) you acknowledge the DoW was posted. It was simply not posted on a timeline that you approve. The precious record has been kept.

I'm no fan of Sparta. I just think it's a silly criticism.

-Craig

At the time of OP, the DoW was not posted. It was posted within a minute of the topic, however. That said, being late to post a DoW by 20 minutes is quite easily avoided and shouldn't happen to anyone with their house in order.