Sugar Rush War - Damage Tally

Ogaden

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At a certain point our side runs out of nukes though, that's when the damage totals will start to really shift.

It gets harder to stagger people when someone with a WRC is like 20k ns, once you run out of nukes you don't need as many

Nope, being there for an ally of ours doesn't compensate for the damage we've incurred.

I'd sure hate to be an ally of yours. :wacko:

1: it was just a being silly comment :) of course I know it's worth it.

2: I'd like to think our allies value our friendship equally. We value them :)

Heh, MI6 just 14k difference between being an unrespectable (current status) alliance to being a respectable alliance. I think MI6 needs another alliance to DoW us, or we need to DoW another alliance. We must maintain our unrespectable status...

Or you could just declare a few more than the 40 active wars you have going on  :nuke:

Or you could just declare a few more than the 40 active wars you have going on  :nuke:

Feel free to hit me, I have three open defensive slots!

(My guys aren't fighting back. Lot of peace mode too :( I've been basically spying TPF gov nukes from afar this round. :( )

Edited by IYIyTh

What would be really interesting is the 'average per war' figures per alliance.

Haven't used excel or google docs in years. See if this works though - [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Atg-q-ox2cf5dE9mUXVYN0JFSi1OYzlxQWFVMWs5VkE&usp=sharing]Link[/url]

[s]Erm, I effed up the listing with the wrong sorting by accident. Will see if I can fix.[/s]

Edited by Coloradia