Sugar Rush War - Damage Tally

Ogaden

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update. We're doing better than I expected these first few days. Almost 3:2 ratio even with NADC up 52 to 34 in nukes on target. Figure a nuke is roughly 1.5k NS and that makes it 2:1 if nuke counts were even.

Edited by Coloradia

RI5 keeps a record of all wars, it uses the daily stats download to merely update the totals and statuses and add new wars, so deleted wars are not a problem.

Nah, something else, I think. TPF is not included at all.

GK

True, did not realize that this update, despite being 5 days later, shows MI6 inflicting and taking less damage than on the 10th. Not sure if wars got deleted or what is going on.

I think last night was a bad copy paste job, I am using a new technique to calculate everything and then copying it into google docs Edited by Ogaden

Stop complaining at the sick guy! :P

He made a neat little RI5 tool for it so I may be able to help him out. These may be slightly more accurate. Let me know if anything is missing.

As of last night before update:

Alliance by alliance:

uzfxKDG.png
PxLh15p.png
1vXqZEd.png
M1nBlaF.png
QkNeXN8.png
BAzQ3Lg.png
oivtiyX.png

Alliance totals:

1PNkkPB.png
eOEnBqG.png
0osgfwZ.png

Edited by ShadowDragon

50k-100k seems way way off for GATO-invicta. Hell In my two wars alone.......

Thats just Invicta on GATO which is only the wars that Invicta declared on GATO. Look down in the red section to find GATO on Invicta which shows the damage from the wars where GATO declared on Invicta which shows 371k and 719k.

Stop complaining at the sick guy! :P

He made a neat little RI5 tool for it so I may be able to help him out. These may be slightly more accurate. Let me know if anything is missing.

As of last night before update:

This doesn't look right either. Did you put a date cut-off point? This has 135 wars between TPF and TOP. That just isn't happening this war.

GK

New home of war stats
http://ri5.rialliance.net/warstats.php

So, I'm just going to be that guy.  This page no longer has a last updated or as of ____ marker.  Getting that back on there would be great so its apparent when it is from.

But mostly, I wanted to say this is awesome, please keep it coming and thanks all involved.

Would it be possible to flip Inflicted & Taken in the second part?  It just seems more natural that inflicted would be listed first (and it would match the format of the first part).

The first part of the first part is damage on the attacker (damage taken) as well :V