Sugar Rush War - Damage Tally

Ogaden

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does one person loot 1.5k tech?

I looted around 150 tech a day from the 3 nations in UPN and then MHA attacking me.  I won about 75-85% of my GAs, even with half their infra, because some UPN/MHA didn't put up GC's and other's didn't bother rebuying troops/tanks.

You can see why NG was ecstatic when MHA and UPN declared war on us.  It's also why their members were told not to attack me (even if one UPN didn't listen this time). 

Seems like some people realize their numbers are so horrible they buy up to run attacks, then sell everything off so they can't take any incoming damage for their alliance, and inflate their numbers :P

I'm pretty sure that the damage numbers are only tallied from infra, tech, and land lost, not military.

Manually :/

I've slacked since we got peace. I think I updated it 2 days after but not since then. It's a little bit of a pain when alliances shift spots in the total ranks as I have to search them out then manually change nation counts also. I could work out a fix to having to change nation counts all the time but the effort:benefit doesn't feel worth.

Edit: All updated now, missing one alliance on the 2nd sheet, one of the newer entries.

Edited by Coloradia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm amazed that us and the STA have only dropped about 1 spot in our damage rankings after being out of the war for 1.5 months. I expect VE to drop us another spot soon.

Well lets face it. TPF and STA fought and were mostly in war mode. Look at that side and tell me how any of them are truly doing any damage or taking any?

Well lets face it. TPF and STA fought and were mostly in war mode. Look at that side and tell me how any of them are truly doing any damage or taking any?

Neither side is really fighting that much anymore. Only 7 alliances with more than 10% of slots filled. GOD is the only one thats over 20%.

I saw that 70/102 NG nations are now in Peace mode, lots of nations all over bob sitting in PM...

With all the nations currently 'hitting' the NSO coalition that really is just poor...

Now I see why the Polar coalition want to end this war so much.

Sithopolis may just about squeeze out a tactical victory at this rate...

I saw that 70/102 NG nations are now in Peace mode, lots of nations all over bob sitting in PM...

With all the nations currently 'hitting' the NSO coalition that really is just poor...

Just wait up before you say "just about"

Its very hard to stagger effectively apparently.