Sugar Rush War - Damage Tally

Ogaden

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't used excel or google docs in years. See if this works though - Link

Erm, I effed up the listing with the wrong sorting by accident. Will see if I can fix.

That is nice.  

Next up is a version that prorates it per members.  Or per starting NS.  And per days at war.   :ph34r:

That is nice.  

Next up is a version that prorates it per members.  Or per starting NS.  And per days at war.   :ph34r:

Updated with nation counts and wars per nation. Wars/Damage per nation per day at war is what I'd like to boil it down to, if I ever find a ton of free time I'll probably sort through DoWs for when each alliance entered.

Edit: Damage Inflicted Per Nation and Damage Taken Per Nation added as well.

Edited by Coloradia

Added another sheet of stats. It's not color coded or anything atm. It includes

# of Offensive and Defensive wars

Damage Taken  (Offensive/Defensive)

Damage Dealt (Offensive/Defensive)

Damage Ratio (Offensive/Defensive)

Possibly adding damage taken/dealt per offensive/defensive war later.

Edited by Coloradia

Added another sheet of stats. It's not color coded or anything atm. It includes

# of Offensive and Defensive wars

Damage Taken  (Offensive/Defensive)

Damage Dealt (Offensive/Defensive)

Damage Ratio (Offensive/Defensive)

Possibly adding damage taken/dealt per offensive/defensive war later.

Your doing some great work.  This is nice.  

(One small suggestion:  It would be nice if the alliance names were on the first column and locked, so when you scroll across they stayed visible)

Seems like some people realize their numbers are so horrible they buy up to run attacks, then sell everything off so they can't take any incoming damage for their alliance, and inflate their numbers :P

Or maybe Steve just wanted to hurt some people, then sold stuff to get out of the range of much bigger nations :P

Also if people would post screenshots about the stats i would say thanks. And it would be fun to see the change by weeks.

Your doing some great work.  This is nice.  

(One small suggestion:  It would be nice if the alliance names were on the first column and locked, so when you scroll across they stayed visible)

Think I've got that working. Pretty much just trial and error-ing everything so far.

Or maybe Steve just wanted to hurt some people, then sold stuff to get out of the range of much bigger nations :P

Also if people would post screenshots about the stats i would say thanks. And it would be fun to see the change by weeks.

If it weren't for another guy PM'ing our guy and saying that's exactly what he was doing, I'd put more stock in that. All in good fun though.

Come on now Goldie, Polemos in NG definitely won the war against me, look at the damage stats, his nukes killed 12k of my NS, and mine only killed 9k NS.  I will say it was pretty exciting for me, I have never fought a war where the ratio of tech vs infra destroyed was so close.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D

If it weren't for another guy PM'ing our guy and saying that's exactly what he was doing, I'd put more stock in that. All in good fun though.

Dude, stop crying.  You are on the winning side.  It's beneath you.  Take your nukes like a man.  If you want to be pissed, go get angry with MHA, as they were the ones that allowed me to hit PM to restock and attack you.

It's a valid and smart tactic to sell down to avoid the upper declares.  Umbrella has been very capable of downdeclaring (it's been a blast).  We are all well versed on it from last war when we'd have to decom nukes to hit nations even.  I've been doing it all war from a similar standpoint.  You can clearly see it from my charts.

Hilariously, I bought too much infra when MHA and UPN hit me, I thought they'd destroy more of it so I've been selling a lot - not like anything below 3k infra costs anything.  Although the 1500+ tech I looted from them was well worth the cost of infra.

Dude, stop crying.  You are on the winning side.  It's beneath you.  Take your nukes like a man.  If you want to be pissed, go get angry with MHA, as they were the ones that allowed me to hit PM to restock and attack you.

It's a valid and smart tactic to sell down to avoid the upper declares.  Umbrella has been very capable of downdeclaring (it's been a blast).  We are all well versed on it from last war when we'd have to decom nukes to hit nations even.  I've been doing it all war from a similar standpoint.  You can clearly see it from my charts.

Hilariously, I bought too much infra when MHA and UPN hit me, I thought they'd destroy more of it so I've been selling a lot - not like anything below 3k infra costs anything.  Although the 1500+ tech I looted from them was well worth the cost of infra.

I don't recall crying anywhere, or being pissed about anything, so you're talking out of your ass. I knew you've been coming out for about a week now, if I cared in any way to avoid your nukes I'd have had myriad ways to avoid them.

I don't recall crying anywhere, or being pissed about anything

Seems like some people realize their numbers are so horrible they buy up to run attacks, then sell everything off so they can't take any incoming damage for their alliance, and inflate their numbers :P

This is called whining.  It's when you complain that people are using good strategy on you.  Have some class and take your nukes.  VE is doing just fine.  And I know I've thoroughly enjoyed Umbrella's nuking and attacks.  Seriously, Ronny, TOP, and Umb's coordination in R1 was the most fun I've had in years.

This is called whining.  It's when you complain that people are using good strategy on you.  Have some class and take your nukes.  VE is doing just fine.  And I know I've thoroughly enjoyed Umbrella's nuking and attacks.  Seriously, Ronny, TOP, and Umb's coordination in R1 was the most fun I've had in years.

Not whining, just poking fun at you a bit.

Updated the spreadsheet located [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Atg-q-ox2cf5dE9mUXVYN0JFSi1OYzlxQWFVMWs5VkE&usp=sharing]HERE[/url]

Also a congratulatory pat on the back for STA as the first non micro to surpass 50,000 damage dealt per nation.

Yeah.  Sorry about that.  Still trying to get the proper story from that last stagger that let you go.  I would have preferred to give you a proper war and kept you from resetting your war clock.  Be assured that wasn’t an order from any of us.  If anything, the standing order was to hold you until new staggers could declare.  Again, sorry.