Sugar Rush War - Damage Tally

Ogaden

Almost like people go out of town during christmas and holidays...

Almost like Christmas and the holidays occur at the same time every year, and it's something you could've planned for ahead of time by keeping an adequate number of always-active nations in reserve for the entirely predictable holiday activity lulls...

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that 70/102 NG nations are now in Peace mode, lots of nations all over bob sitting in PM...

With all the nations currently 'hitting' the NSO coalition that really is just poor...

Now I see why the Polar coalition want to end this war so much.

Sithopolis may just about squeeze out a tactical victory at this rate...

I would say that of those 32 not in PM prob. 20-30 of them have been in PM and come out.  I don't think we have more than 4-5 nations that haven't been able to hit PM and usually it was just b/c they were lazy/inactive and got redeclared over 12-24 hours after their last war.

Looks like the meat shields in US took a big hit for team NPO. Nice work RnR for absorbing all their damage.

That was just the warm-up, baby.

Did you hear that, peons?  More weight!  How do you expect me to supplement my Rex Kwon Do classes with this pathetic excuse for a weight?  I might as well be benching TV dinners.

So far the only way to be high in the Sugar War is retaliation against an enemy who wishes to oppose us at all costs. That enemy we will fight.

Sugar implies Good, which implies hitting them where it hurts. They will suffer, while we grow!

That was just the warm-up, baby.

Did you hear that, peons?  More weight!  How do you expect me to supplement my Rex Kwon Do classes with this pathetic excuse for a weight?  I might as well be benching TV dinners.

Yous better quit or there'll be nothing left of yous if that was only the warm up damage.

So far the only way to be high in the Sugar War is retaliation against an enemy who wishes to oppose us at all costs. That enemy we will fight.

Sugar implies Good, which implies hitting them where it hurts. They will suffer, while we grow!

Methrage please post more, Bob is done a disservice when you aren't on a soap box in every thread. 

• 2 weeks later...