TIO Announcement

salsabeast1

unb4.png

72 hours ago, TIO told PNU of its intention to cancel the TIO-PNU protectorate treaty. As per Article 8 of that treaty, 72 hours have passed and the treaty is now officially defunct. We wish PNU nothing but the best and wish PNU a prosperous future. 

For The Imperial Order,
Scorponok, Imperial High Commander
Da DreadLord, External Commander
html, Internal Commander
salsabeast1, Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs
andyt2k, Imperial Officer of Defense
Bagpuss, Imperial Officer of Finance
letub, Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs
Edited by salsabeast1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the part where PNU was recently attacked and kept at war for a few days and TIO responded by...canceling their protectorate.

There's a bit more to it than that. PNU was raided by an alliance called Doom Squad, PNU counter attacked without telling TIO, and TIO got pissed.

I'm not trying to excuse TIO's actions, in my opinion their actions are rather "low". Slightly understandable, but nonetheless bad.

Edited by Zacharias

This post is an acknowledgment and toast to the greatest leader I've had the honor and pleasure of meeting. 

Rayan Thomas.

I've spent a good seven years in CN. Ive been in many AAs. Some large, some small. But this particular person made a lasting impression on me. I met him at gun point on a bloody battlefield. After that, he convinced me to join him. One decision I'll never regret.

He took me in, introduced me to his family. He recognized my skill and treated me with respect, kindness, trust, and value. 

He poured his heart into PNU and formed something even I couldn't do. He never let anything get in his way. He listened to and respected all his members as family. 

I watched him invest more time, effort and sweat into his alliance than any leader I can recall. 

He may not know it, but he is a great leader. He did what was necessary for his family. He did exactly what any great and respectable leader would do. 

He is a great person, and Im honored to call him my friend.

To Rayan!

Now lets see it. All we did in this war is defend our allies!

Unlike TIO, I made a promise! I intend to keep it! 

Unlike TIO, unlike DS Im an honest and loyal person. When I say something I do it. 

We were attacked. TIO betrayed us.... So roll me. 100 something days of work. All for TIO.

Unlike all you, I stand by my word. I WILL NOT abandon my allies. Even with Doomfags petty attempts to poach me.... LOL....

Goodbye CN. 

Rayan, I wont abandon you....

Roll the gravy train fuckers!

PS: No disbanding here. We did the right thing. We did exactly what ANY of you would have done.

Im not here to sell out my personal morals for your amusement. 

Im pretty confused as to how the defender somehow became the attacker. 

WE DID NOTHING WRONG! Doomfags have lied to us nonstop. About everything. Every tiny detail was a lie. 

If thats what you support, then WTF are you waiting for?

There's a bit more to it than that. PNU was raided by an alliance called Doom Squad, PNU counter attacked without telling TIO, and TIO got pissed.

I'm not trying to excuse TIO's actions, in my opinion their actions are rather "low". Slightly understandable, but nonetheless bad.

This is curious to me. Was there an established protocol that PNU must approach TIO for help whenever raided? Did TIO sort out this incident first before canceling?