When Freedom Calls

Beauty

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is proof that terrorism provokes the targets to do exactly what the terrorists want.

Don't you ever say that about my country son. These colors don't run god damnit.

What's with all the anti-terrorist rhetoric while all you've done, essentially, is rogued Kashmir? Seems silly.

I am a firm believer in standing up for my planet. When these towel headed communists attacked our Order it was inevitiable we strike back. There has been plenty of proof Kashmir has been linked with these terrorist groups as well as the lack of targets, taxes, and global warming.

Instead of doing something like join GOP to defend TDO, you make a micro and rogue Kashmir?

Seems logical.

Roll mother fucking tide.

Actually, in my experiences, this is the average person in Alabama.

Not that it's too much worse than Arkansas. Still, fuck that shit, Pig Sooie (and fuck New Jersey)

YEEE HOOO

So you are attacking terrorists by attacking a not involved alliance? That's like [ooc] the USA attacking Brazil for 9/11[/ooc]

If you don't like this planet, you can get the hell out.

When "freedom fighters" become terrorists...

Bull Shit. We are retaliating against the hippie terrorism that has hit this planet.

Why would he want to join GOP?

Good luck, Kashmir. You'll need it.

YEEE HAWWW! Roll on baby!

toothbrush-537x438.jpg

Individual Surrender Terms for Hippies and Terrorists

1) Change AA to Guantanamo bay

2) Decommission all Infra, Land, Improvements, Wonders, and Military.

3) Must sing a full rammer jammer in a post on this thread.

4) Have yourself a beer, and chillax.

5) Go into Peace Mode

6) After war is over, delete ur nation.

7) Have a good ole pot of Road Kill for dinner.

Signed for the Alabama Anti-Terror and Anti-Communist Forces in the name of ever-loving freedom,

Rotavele, Freedom Loving President

Edited by Rotavele

So you aggressively attacked an uninvolved alliance due to boredom and the idea that they may be similar to a different alliance?

If I was Kashmir, I'd be quite unhappy.

I agree it's completely illogical, makes no sense whatsoever and we're actually not very much like LPH at all. Rotavele has severe tunnel vision.

However, I personally am very happy about this. Can't think of many things that would make me happier!

I agree it's completely illogical, makes no sense whatsoever and we're actually not very much like LPH at all. Rotavele has severe tunnel vision.

However, I personally am very happy about this. Can't think of many things that would make me happier!

You damn hippies are very much like North and South Dakota. You just call yourselves different. You will come under the smite of me and my people.

I'm about to go Kitt Romney on your ass boi.

Edited by Rotavele

So you're also opposed to pot smoking communist hippies? Good on you.

I am actually disappointed in Elevator for hitting you in the first place, I prefer to stick to actually attacking people that have transgressed me rather than hitting someone on the sidelines, but If Elevator thought it was a good idea, at least they did something instead of sat around doing nothing.

You aren't an alliance.

Rotavele, whoever he is, is as much an alliance as RV is with his FAIL. As always, every person/entity is free to engage in the political scene in the capacity they are able to/care to. 

The ramifications of their actions/choices however remain to be seen.