When Freedom Calls

Beauty

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Rota my darling. I could kiss you. Seriously. You have made me a really cheerful lady. I enjoy your enthuasism in your endeavor and most certainly wish you good luck.

You know by now rota's a dude, right?

While I'm here, rota, what's that you were saying about a warchest?

Your forces looted $715,135.33 from the nation of Starlight

And I'm not even the one who decided to rogue attack 2 alliances. Buhgosh, it's only been four days.

I look forward to getting out of anarchy, and having a slot open up on you.

gl with that lulz

Oh Rota my darling. I could kiss you. Seriously. You have made me a really cheerful lady. I enjoy your enthuasism in your endeavor and most certainly wish you good luck.

Aww <3 thank you Lady Dakota :D

feel free to partake in my slots as well!

o/ MogaRota >:3

While I'm here, rota, what's that you were saying about a warchest?

And I'm not even the one who decided to rogue attack 2 alliances. Buhgosh, it's only been four days.

I am a guy, your warchest is purely what I have given you from battles. 

I have 6 on me and I didnt even have an adequate war chest to start with lulz. I really don't care for my nation anymore, or i wouldn't go rogue. No I am not one to fly around " I DONT CARE FOR MY PIXELS" as an anti-troll simply because people like you over use it.

Oh and by the way you have deployed every soldier you have. That's not smart if you're wanting out of Anarchy.

Bitter, much? Try adding some sweetener to your coffee.

Lol, silly Helium. We don't use sweetener in 'bama.

It's ok, we wish the same on her.

lul u mad tho boooo

The whole main reason for hitting Kashmir is due to the whole thinking it was the greatest and funniest thing ever when BF1 hit polar. Now Kashmir is raging over 1 rogue. Poor show. You had to call in youre allies to help you as well, even though at the start of this war Stonewall was in my range and I know from the past he is one hell of a fighter.

Don't dish out what you can't take bruh bruh.

Edited by Rotavele

This is a good thing. And the righteous shall rise and sweep the Mush people from the battlefield. Evil shall be beaten by the good. So it is written. So it shall be.

We thank our friend Ubuntu in this time of warfare, the good will rise. Zulu is one of those good men. Roll Tide Roll.

I am a guy, your warchest is purely what I have given you from battles. 

hahahahahahahhaa now that's funny

The whole main reason for hitting Kashmir is due to the whole thinking it was the greatest and funniest thing ever when BF1 hit polar.

You're right, Bear Force One was one medium-sized nation that took 4 days to kill, and it was the greatest and funniest thing ever lol!

You know I'm not a lesbian, right?

Bitter, much? Try adding some sweetener to your coffee.

I drink sweet tea thank you very much! As about being bitter, definitelly not as I am a total sweetheart. If you're implying I'm mad at past favortism and a blatant disregard following logic in leadership in a past alliance, then you are incorrect. I am exactly where I need to be and am glad to be with my fellow III%ers.

It's ok, we wish the same on her.

That's quite interesting because I don't wish the same for you. I do however hope you have learned from past experiences, but due to your show of childlike resent I would say not. Quite sad.

And Rota, you are most welcome darling.

Anybody who finds Rota unironically funny is more than a few IQ points short of three digits.

I drink sweet tea thank you very much! As about being bitter, definitelly not as I am a total sweetheart. If you're implying I'm mad at past favortism and a blatant disregard following logic in leadership in a past alliance, then you are incorrect. I am exactly where I need to be and am glad to be with my fellow III%ers.

tumblr_md42dow0sv1r5x5zu.gif