When Freedom Calls

Beauty

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lul u mad tho boooo

The whole main reason for hitting Kashmir is due to the whole thinking it was the greatest and funniest thing ever when BF1 hit polar. Now Kashmir is raging over 1 rogue. Poor show. You had to call in youre allies to help you as well, even though at the start of this war Stonewall was in my range and I know from the past he is one hell of a fighter.

Don't dish out what you can't take bruh bruh.

Yes, I'm mad, we think BF1 was the greatest and funniest thing ever, and we're all RAGING over your actions.

More hyperbole per sentence than I've seen in quite some time, I'll give you that if nothing else.

That's quite interesting because I don't wish the same for you. I do however hope you have learned from past experiences, but due to your show of childlike resent I would say not. Quite sad.

You cheered his actions but don't wish them upon us? Something doesn't quite add up there...

True, thanks for supplying all the manure to make them grow

Lol, I never did address that comment because it was just basic math, but maaan my OOCD is killing me.

Yes, we both nuked you, once each. 1 + 1 = 2

You nukes us both, twice each. 2 + 2 = 4

4 > 2

With nukes doing the majority of the damage, congratulations on having done more damage to our nations than our did to yours.

rofl_sealCopia.jpg

Don't laugh, you are next.

You're directly threatening a nation that's a GATO protectorate? Well that's bright.

You cheered his actions but don't wish them upon us? Something doesn't quite add up there...

You know me enough to know that I adore underdog stories. One nation against many qualifies, yes? I believe so. Again, I am sorry you are raw about that past, but that is not what is going on here. Just showing some support for a hilarious and eccentric underdog.

Neutral Dependency is an issue I don't feel particularly strong about, but I certainly understand why folks hold wildly different opinions on their role within the community.

I personally don't agree with the concept of 'defending' a neutral alliance simply because being attacked by a third party is part and parcel of neutrality. The onus is upon neutrals to behave in a manner that allows them to maintain peaceful neutrality and to not allow complacency or haughtiness to colour their attitude. Those 'standing up for TDO' that actually care about said Alliance have my respect. Those that fight MQ because they see them as a branch of MK they can use as an outlet for years of suppressed nerd rage are welcome to join them in oblivion.

You're directly threatening a nation that's a GATO protectorate? Well that's bright.

You think I am scared of GATO or your shitty alliances? I am ascending via the Unjust Path, and I will strike out against on the grand adventure to hunt down the white whale on my ship Pequod. The Polaris newbies that are getting war training off of us are barely doing anything at this point and aren't a threat. The Mid/High ranges of Polaris were fun, but their low tier isn't that good. So if Polaris's lower tier isn't good, GATO's would probably actually surrender.

You think I am scared of GATO or your shitty alliances? I am ascending via the Unjust Path, and I will strike out against on the grand adventure to hunt down the white whale on my ship Pequod. The Polaris newbies that are getting war training off of us are barely doing anything at this point and aren't a threat. The Mid/High ranges of Polaris were fun, but their low tier isn't that good. So if Polaris's lower tier isn't good, GATO's would probably actually surrender.

You know what's absolutely curious in all of this? The fact that your feathers are so easily ruffled, by merely a few words of mine. Why is that BloodFury?

My feathers will not be ruffled until the 'fat lady' sings.

Then why have you felt the need to respond? To a harmless good luck, not even a swipe at anyone? Perhaps your logic is not intact, but I guarantee at any rate nor is your maturity for someone your age.

Then why have you felt the need to respond? To a harmless good luck, not even a swipe at anyone? Perhaps your logic is not intact, but I guarantee at any rate nor is your maturity for someone your age.

Boredom, Polaris doesn't provide the entertainment I desire anymore. I seek healthier, and plump targets that don't have the financial means to defend themselves.

Boredom, Polaris doesn't provide the entertainment I desire anymore. I seek healthier, and plump targets that don't have the financial means to defend themselves.

Ohh that sounds like a broken heart lashing out in pain.

there, there

/soothe

Bolded is pretty lame IMO.

Then why don't you build back up into the higher tiers where it was "fun"....It's not like you don't have the warchest  to accomplish this ... it seems to be more a lack of desire. I do recall our little battle where my little nation gave as much as it received.   You were damaged enough to somehow slip into peacemode after our altercation for nearly 3 weeks of rehab (8/22- 9/11) and came out swinging on nations  on the low end of your declare range and cherry picked the nations without  SDI's.  So don't act like your the ultimate warrior.  You are a good opponent, but without the massive tech advantage and wonder count, I beg to wonder if you are anything above "average". 

When the war  started you had 5000+ tech now you carry around 2000+.  How much of your $1.8B WC that you had  in the beginning is still intact?

If you are in a rush to "ascend",  I suggest you follow my prior suggestion.

Edited by Panic King

The above post is a predictable result of the new TOP-GOONS treaty.

Oh I see. You miss me. I do recall our lovely late night chats. Still drinking, I wonder?

That would imply I ever stopped drinking. Of course I miss you, making fun of SirWilliam just isn't the same as making fun of you.

Bolded is pretty lame IMO.

Then why don't you build back up into the higher tiers where it was "fun"....It's not like you don't have the warchest  to accomplish this ... it seems to be more a lack of desire. I do recall our little battle where my little nation gave as much as it received.   You were damaged enough to somehow slip into peacemode after our altercation for nearly 3 weeks of rehab (8/22- 9/11) and came out swinging on nations  on the low end of your declare range and cherry picked the nations without  SDI's.  So don't act like your the ultimate warrior.  You are a good opponent, but without the massive tech advantage and wonder count, I beg to wonder if you are anything above "average". 

When the war  started you had 5000+ tech now you carry around 2000+.  How much of your $1.8B WC that you had  in the beginning is still intact?

If you are in a rush to "ascend",  I suggest you follow my prior suggestion.

You took the words of my post out of context, they were in reference to someone else. You really want the attention don't you? I will indulge you. I had an opportunity to slip out and restock nukes. I did it, I clicked on your list of nations and kept clicking randomly until it said I could declare, I did so. I offered Nightmare Peace when he mentioned he didn't have a MP or SDI, he didn't take it. I am not exactly trying that hard to win the war. Your people aren't coordinating ground attacks for update to Defeat Alert me right after update. Nuke before update, attack after. Not my fault you aren't maximizing your war effort to do more damage to me. I've offered numerous times to teach your lower tier how to fight. I offered to run your war department to wage war against our nations. Not like I haven't tried to maximize the war effort with what people you had. I mean, you could always have people sell down.

The above post is a predictable result of the new TOP-GOONS treaty.

You are an idiot.

Fair enough... hate when people wear false AA tags on here...

What I said earlier still applies, but perhaps you should read the name again and compare it to the LunarGOONS that are in existence right now. You continue to show incompetence at every turn of the table. You should best sit back and let your betters hash out the wars and arguments on this battle field of words.