Heard any good rumors lately?

Yuurei

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you word it in the other thread, again? If they scream loud enough, they'll become relevant?

Ha, says the guy with 6,270 posts . . .

I kid, I kid . . . everyone have fun with whatever you want to be doing here . . .

Also hi Yurrei . . . good luck n'at.  

Edited by sammykhalifa

Not at all but i also see that only a certain amount of you left to form a raiding alliance.  I still see 84 nations in MK.  Just because a statement was made a disbandment does not mean that you have totally disbanded.

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=10014

But hey what do i know.  Im just a silly boy who knows not from down to up.

The elimination of their obligations and cessation of formal structure are the important requirements of disbandment. These requirements have been met.

In any event it would be wise to consider MQ and MK different bodies. An attack on the first may well be plenty justified by your moral and ethical standards--try and send them to Allarchon for all I care. An attack on those who are uninvolved under the latter designation, however, will earn our contempt and more. Edited by Ardus

10 wars from an alliance of 101..be ashamed.

Let us remember, when TTE 1st formed... and Athens protected them.... Yuurei did not want us attempting tech deals with his nations because he felt the pressure that comes with honoring tech deals would drive his members from the game. I wish I was making this up, but, alas, that is exactly what he told us.

The Terran Doctrine

The Terran Empire 
reserves the right to defend any alliance by means and method of our own choosing, with or without their request for assistance, for as long as we ourselves deem necessary.

Yuurei, I applaud you for realizing - and living up to - a right that intrinsically belongs to all in this world. But this doctrine already exists in such a fashion that you're blatantly plagiarizing right down to the title. I anticipate you'll also be wise enough to give proper credit where it's due.

**Edit: fucking size tags - ugh Edited by Rayvon

I don't know which I find more hilarious. The misguided notions leading this alliance to their almost certain destruction, The theft of certain pieces of legislation or TTE having 43 nations in peace mode and only 15 wars (At least we know some of their members are active enough to get into peace :p). 

I don't know which I find more hilarious.  

TTE having 43 nations in peace mode and only 15 wars (At least we know some of their members are active enough to get into peace :P). 

Is this meant as some sort of ironic joke, apologies for spoiling it if it is.

I assume by the smiley face that it probably was.

I'd love to see another alliance join in on the war against TDO. I would be willing to bet Terran Empire's stance on the issue would change pretty quick.

At least TE is somewhat engaged. Everyone else in this thread (sans the ones fighting) are just full of hot air currently. If people want to fight, then go ahead and do it. I'm sure MQ doesn't mind that there's at least some more action going on with this declaration.

Let us remember, when TTE 1st formed... and Athens protected them.... Yuurei did not want us attempting tech deals with his nations because he felt the pressure that comes with honoring tech deals would drive his members from the game. I wish I was making this up, but, alas, that is exactly what he told us.

That's a load of crap, but I expect that from you Rush.

I said I would not mandate tech deals. And I wanted to keep the deals internal to prevent issues with inevitable new nation deletions.

Yuurei, I applaud you for realizing - and living up to - a right that intrinsically belongs to all in this world. But this doctrine already exists in such a fashion that you're blatantly plagiarizing right down to the title. I anticipate you'll also be wise enough to give proper credit where it's due.

**Edit: fucking size tags - ugh

I think it's past due.