A Call to Jihad

tamerlane

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most interesting news in a long time.  I would have expected one of the top two neutrals to have been the target however, just because they are the Kings of the Hill.  On the other hand, this makes sense from a military stand point.

Green Old Party - your move.

Edited by White Chocolate

As long as they finally leave, I don't care what they do. They can pretend and play fictional Islamic characters all they want, just as long as they stop pretending to hate this world and finally do leave instead of constantly whining about it.

As long as they finally leave, I don't care what they do. They can pretend and play fictional Islamic characters all they want, just as long as they stop pretending to hate this world and finally do leave instead of constantly whining about it.

imma have a whaaaamburger and some french cries.  polly wash it all down with a whineiekin...

it's people like yourself that made this happen.  bask in your achievement.

also, look at this fat dolphin.

8128938_d2f1_1024x2000.jpg

imma have a whaaaamburger and some french cries.  polly wash it all down with a whineiekin...

it's people like yourself that made this happen.  bask in your achievement.

also, look at this fat dolphin.

8128938_d2f1_1024x2000.jpg

omg it has fat on it lul.

Also good, I am proud of myself and will be treating myself today.

o/ Rotavele

Even though I don't like the fact that you decided to attack my alliance I still believe this is quite the way to go out. You are definitely leaving your mark on the dying world that is planet bob. Ride your dolphins into the heavens and burn up in a blaze of unrighteous horror. 

If it's neutrality that offends, you should have attacked the Great Satan of neutrals, GPA.

Not that I don't find neutrailty offensive.  ;)

If they are accepting requests i would nominate the people on the Gray Council. Not that i have anything against them, its just sort of my thing (specially since no one accepts the requests anyways)

Even though I don't like the fact that you decided to attack my alliance I still believe this is quite the way to go out. You are definitely leaving your mark on the dying world that is planet bob. Ride your dolphins into the heavens and burn up in a blaze of unrighteous horror

I just...can't...the confusion...

Dherka, dherka jihad? If so, count me in!

This is awesomely lulzy. I'm loving it.

The dumb thing about neutrality is that GPA or WTF cannot step in and be like, "We're going to defend them since they're being attack for neutrality, a cause we hold dear." Instead, they must stand idly by and do nothing, and that's somehow silly, no?

Enjoy the war! Enjoy the lulz!

Even though I don't like the fact that you decided to attack my alliance I still believe this is quite the way to go out. You are definitely leaving your mark on the dying world that is planet bob. Ride your dolphins into the heavens and burn up in a blaze of unrighteous horror. 

The Mushlim brotherhood welcomes those who see the error of their ways.  You, too, can find redemption by joining us and bathing in neutral blood.  It's not too late.