A Call to Jihad

tamerlane

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There wasn't a Mushroom pun you guys could have used for Jihad? Either way, have fun on your neutral rolling I suppose.

You're messing with the funghis now?

That's all I've got.

Anyway, speaking in a strictly unofficial capacity as far as TDO is concerned, I proclaim thus to the peoples of CN:

"meh"

You're messing with the funghis now?

That's all I've got.

Anyway, speaking in a strictly unofficial capacity as far as TDO is concerned, I proclaim thus to the peoples of CN:

"meh"

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even
though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who
neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that
knows not victory nor defeat."

Can you honestly say you expected anything different from TDO?

One might hope for more. The price of neutrality is eternal vigilance, as someone almost said once. Oh, wait, it was I, and I did say it.

To: natas31 From: Rychro Anrise Date: 9/18/2013 12:00:32 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack
Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Rychro Anrise. You lost 111896 soldiers, 9760 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 381.443 miles of land, 127.148 technology, 381.443 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

They are fighting back.

Didn't GPA surrender once? 

Not only did GPA surrender, they also expelled members dared to fight back in that war.  They declared any GPA member who used nukes a nuke rogue and threw them to the wolves, and anyone else who fought back was expelled from GPA and thrown to the wolves.

GPA was neutral in their own rolling.  Which is a bit too neutral in my book, but meh, they can do what they like.

Not only did GPA surrender, they also expelled members dared to fight back in that war.  They declared any GPA member who used nukes a nuke rogue and threw them to the wolves, and anyone else who fought back was expelled from GPA and thrown to the wolves.

GPA was neutral in their own rolling.  Which is a bit too neutral in my book, but meh, they can do what they like.

Part of this is right, part of this is wrong. I wish I had a Nuke back then, I would have been a rogue.

Uhh, I hate to break it to you but, speaking as a former member of GPA who fought back during the war, that's not true at all.

Correct.