Final Commonwealth Announcement

lennybronx

At least the more 'main' alliances, like NPO, Polar, MK, ODN, etc are still around. While seeing something as old as CSN go is never a good thing, at least the rest of us are still here for a while to fill up the space their disbandment creates!

Well, you say that...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CSN was my first AA.  It raised me from the noob, threw me into the fire along side GATO, IAA, and USN in the GATO-1Vision War.  Took me to ZI on the CSN-LoSS front, and supported the NPL when we were trying to get our feet under us.  I personally find this day a bit sad and certainly nostalgic.

CSN earned a sanction back in the day of mega alliances, when the likes of the trash and trolls in this thread don't have the honor to come out of the shadows other than to sling mud and embarrass themselves with their lack of class.  While CSN may have gone from sleeping giant to to sleeping micro, those who stuck with it in the end continued to live by the code under which they were founded.

NPL appreciates the friendship CSN bestowed upon us when we were young and making stupid mistakes, and wants those of you who may ever need ANYTHING to know we will answer the call.

o/SOM

o/Lennybronx

o/CSN

edit:  spelling is hard

Edited by smurthwaite