Dominion of Righteous Nations (DRN) is merging into House Baratheon!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hereno you probably heard a lot, mostly from former-members who for one reason or another decided infilitrating the DRN and leaking info to our enemies was the best way to go. The DRN is/was a real supportive crowd, smaller alliances are where it's at anyway. In the DRN you wasn't just another number that only mattered because you was adding NS/rank to the alliance pool. 

This is mega-saddening to us DRN die-hards. A lot of us are moving onto better things, I personally having nothing against HB, but I simply no nothing of them. Our former sovereign didn't even have the decency to announce this or explain it in any detail, he just dropped the annoucement on us, so of course there's bound to be ill-feelings and that of mistrust. 

I wish you all the best however, Godspeed

-souldier

Takes one to know one?

This was a bit unexpected.  Good luck with the merger, amigos.  :)

Oh you.

Yeah, I guess it does take one to know one. I have known several in my time; I'm not ashamed to admit it.

This is disappointing to see; I do however, hope that all of DRN's members are able to survive this period of transition without any problems, especially Nomdeplume, Gino, gowfanatic, Kappella and whatnot.

Hereno you probably heard a lot, mostly from former-members who for one reason or another decided infilitrating the DRN and leaking info to our enemies was the best way to go. The DRN is/was a real supportive crowd, smaller alliances are where it's at anyway. In the DRN you wasn't just another number that only mattered because you was adding NS/rank to the alliance pool.

This is mega-saddening to us DRN die-hards. A lot of us are moving onto better things, I personally having nothing against HB, but I simply no nothing of them. Our former sovereign didn't even have the decency to announce this or explain it in any detail, he just dropped the annoucement on us, so of course there's bound to be ill-feelings and that of mistrust.

This is a rather accurate summary of the situation. AE's treaty will not be carrying-over. However, given the circumstances under which it was signed I do not think that this will be a surprise to anyone formerly in DRN. Or anyone else, I guess?

-souldier

This is very sad to hear. Best of luck to the DRN not going along with Gino.

From the so called "Hand of the King".

Session Start: Mon Aug 26 00:11:31 2013
Session Ident: #****

[00:57] <+Lucius> I just posted those logs in our government section
[00:58] <+Lucius> Kesselring will not be pleased that Gino means to "put us in our place"
[00:58] <+Lucius> I look forward to that convo

---

[01:33] <+Lucius> That piece of shit Gino made was terrible

---

[01:59] <@****> I have an idea.
[01:59] <@****> HB-**** MDAP, then declare on DRN.
[02:00] <&****> ^ I'd be proud to have my name on such a thing
[02:00] <@****> It doesn't even have to be permanent.
[02:00] <@****> Just do it to roll DRN.
[02:00] <+Lucius> haha it's "tempting" but no

[02:01] <@****> Hahaha.
[02:01] <@****> If you had the chance to roll DRN, would you take it?
[02:01] <@****> This is an important question.
[02:02] <+Lucius> If i were not Hand of King oh HB i would gladly give you that answer.
[02:02] <+Lucius> of*
[02:02] <+Lucius> However will keep that to myself ;)
[02:02] <&****> In other words
[02:02] <&****> Let's do this
[02:02] <@****> Hahaha.
[02:02] <+Lucius> ^

[02:03] <@****> Just downgrade and we'll gear up.
[02:03] <&****> **** you're the FA guy, go draft it up haha.
[02:03] <@****> You mean copy/paste.
[02:03] <&****> You learn so fast
[02:03] <+Lucius> Actually Gino threatened to Cancel on us if we downgraded.
[02:03] <@****> Call his bluff.
[02:03] <+Lucius> I was going to tell him "do it"
[02:03] <&****> Downgrade and see if he has the balls
[02:03] <@****> You know he won't do that.
[02:03] <+Lucius> Post it on the OWF
[02:04] <+Lucius> But Roland got to Kesselring first.
[02:04] <@****> We all know that he does not have the balls.
[02:04] <@****> Roland is too soft.
[02:04] <@****> What does a tie to DRN do for HB, in all honestly?
[02:04]
<+Lucius> Agreed. He has too much influence. Should have killed
him while he was on the thrones. Like a true baratheon :P
[02:04] <+Lucius> throne*

Session Start: Tue Aug 27 21:34:46 2013
Session Ident: #****

[23:07] <+Lucius> So i just found our DRN i smerging into us....
[23:07] <+Lucius> out*
[23:07] <+Lucius> merging*

I really think this is a great move for DRN.

-souldier

I'm laughing at this in real life.

Log dumps at page 3? This is escalating quickly, usually the formula is 5-7 pages of butt hurt and then you drop the logs.

I wonder if this means the barrage of No U's on page ten will be here earlier than normal?

To tell the truth, I wanted to get the top post on page 4, but oh well, I have more important stuff to do. I left out the parts where he bashes parties on both sides, damnn iiit!

Edited by Silent Blood Line