From the War Office of Bear Force One

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewie, I've heard this so many times it isn't funny. Everyone starts off talking a tough game and claiming to go on forever. However, their resources run out, and they tire of doing nothing but obsessing over one alliance. Their friends will recruit them back, and they will make peace, and move on. You cry that you will fight until deletion...well, I'll call this bluff here in a few months, especially from someone who used to hold a prominent role in a major alliance. Someone will explain to you that you can do more good for the anti-Polar movement in an alliance and you'll back off. As for some of the other guys, they are here for the attention. Once the initial interest wears off, they will move on. Looking at your ranks, that is half your grouping.

This war is not an never ending war, and we are all here until the bitter end, when the last pixel on our nation is shed and there is nothing left, we will blast off to the moon.

This war is not an never ending war, and we are all here until the bitter end, when the last pixel on our nation is shed and there is nothing left, we will blast off to the moon.

We have said this many times and people just don't seem to get it. Starfox, I meant it when I said I was going to make a move against Polar a few weeks ago and I mean it now when I say that after this, that's it, no more. Take my word for what it's worth. Same goes for the rest of my guys, we knew exactly what we were signing up for.

Kaskus on the other hand were very effective

It was GOONS after all. 

We have said this many times and people just don't seem to get it. Starfox, I meant it when I said I was going to make a move against Polar a few weeks ago and I mean it now when I say that after this, that's it, no more. Take my word for what it's worth. Same goes for the rest of my guys, we knew exactly what we were signing up for.

Making a move is easier to say than lasting until the bitter end.

People say it and usually don't last because it becomes so repetitive and I'm not sure why you'd be any different.

You guys talk crap, brag about yourselves and seek attention anywhere and everywhere which is what most do in your position.

If it goes on like this until almost all of BF1 is at ZIT, then this tantrum won't last much longer after that.

It was GOONS after all. 

People say it and usually don't last because it becomes so repetitive and I'm not sure why you'd be any different.
You guys talk crap, brag about yourselves and seek attention anywhere and everywhere which is what most do in your position.
If it goes on like this until almost all of BF1 is at ZIT, then this tantrum won't last much longer after that.

I for one look forward to ZEAL. It's been 6 years 1 month since I was there.

It was GOONS after all. 

It's not so hard to a few clicks of a button that takes 4min max.

Yes you are absolutely right. In this day of age where modern technology does not give us 24/7 internet access, I will find it difficult to find a whole 5 minutes out of my day to click some buttons.  :rolleyes:

If I've learned nothing else from this >6 year exercise with CN, it's that I'm quite able to do something repetitive, daily.