From the War Office of Bear Force One

If people are saying we are doing this just to attack NpO then they are wrong, i joined this alliance for a chance to fight alongside old friends instead of against them for once.

Except, you aren't fighting...lobbing nukes back as your grande departure from this realm is rather pathetic way to go.  Now you'll spend the next few rounds pelting lowly nations with your nukes while they have little in ways of resistance.  This is hardly the Razorade I once knew.  Go out with some grandiose or just quietly slink in to the night I say.

Perhaps we are just bored with the dweeby gimps who assumed control of this
world 5 or more years ago and decided to have fun. Who are these people I speak
of? just look around. Whos frowning at post quality? which non polar members
are visibly angered that the tedious status quo has been interrupted by a small
group of people enjoying themselves?

On the contrary, I think most of us welcome any break from the status quo but rogue alliances have sprouted up before and a notable few have been widely more successful than your endeavor.  So how exactly is this a break from the status quo? Aside from the fact that you've had little impact on Polaris other than bring out theirs and others' shitty posters?  If anything, that's what has everyone infuriated...

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theyre making a difference masta, you just wait and see. I mean look at all the quality posting to come from this thread already, imagine the potential this group has!

The sad thing is that they probably had about 40 people on board for this super big event, and only 12 showed up.

Another sad part is BF1 has had their NS cut in half in 10 days. Polar has gained about 200k NS. They had the potential to really damage polar too being ~4 polars fight 1 BF1.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=734859 <-- Ouch!

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=734813 <--- Owh! o.O

Edited by Rotavele

Except, you aren't fighting...lobbing nukes back as your grande departure from this realm is rather pathetic way to go.  Now you'll spend the next few rounds pelting lowly nations with your nukes while they have little in ways of resistance.  This is hardly the Razorade I once knew.  Go out with some grandiose or just quietly slink in to the night I say.

I wasnt fighting in the last 3 days due to OOC commitments. Also as i state i have nothing against anyone, i just wanted to fight with some old friends for the first time in CN and this gave me the chance to finally do that.

And instead, you turtled for the last half of our war. Considering this post, I expected more fun out of you :(

Read above please, should i choose to stay in the future ill make sure we dance again when the time is free.

Edited by Lord Caparo

The sad thing is that they probably had about 40 people on board for this super big event, and only 12 showed up.

Another sad part is BF1 has had their NS cut in half in 10 days. Polar has gained about 200k NS. They had the potential to really damage polar too being ~4 polars fight 1 BF1.

First, they've gained about 100k NS from when BF1 rolled. Math is hard. Second, I'm sure the massive militarization Polar conducted had nothing to do with their NS gain. Nothing at all.Third, of course BF1 is losing a ton of NS. Polar outnumbers them in literally every way by a huge margin. Don't be stupid.

First, they've gained about 100k NS from when BF1 rolled. Math is hard. Second, I'm sure the massive militarization Polar conducted had nothing to do with their NS gain. Nothing at all.Third, of course BF1 is losing a ton of NS. Polar outnumbers them in literally every way by a huge margin. Don't be stupid.

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet". Polar gained, BF1 was halved; is the point.

I guess math is hard for you, because when you have 6 nations on you and you nuke them all, you do much more damage than those 6 can do to you. Therefore BF1 sucks, and umadlulz.

Edited by Rotavele

I wasnt fighting in the last 3 days due to OOC commitments. Also as i state i have nothing against anyone, i just wanted to fight with some old friends for the first time in CN and this gave me the chance to finally do that.

Read above please, should i choose to stay in the future ill make sure we dance again when the time is free.

Ah, sucks to hear about that :( Maybe a round somewhere down the road, then!

Indeed, fair's fair, our militarization helped out. Before our militarization Polaris had lost a whopping 7,666 NS versus BF1's 150K at that time, so I can understand how these adjusted numbers do paint BF1 in a much better light. Note how I'm not saying this is unexpected, just showing how our militarization doesn't change the fact that we were hardly scratched.

Ah, sucks to hear about that :( Maybe a round somewhere down the road, then!

Indeed, fair's fair, our militarization helped out. Before our militarization Polaris had lost a whopping 7,666 NS versus BF1's 150K at that time, so I can understand how these adjusted numbers do paint BF1 in a much better light. Note how I'm not saying this is unexpected, just showing how our militarization doesn't change the fact that we were hardly scratched.

Id say being able to do enough damage to offset the growth of roughly 240 other nations is a pretty good effort. From the battle stats for all the wars total NS damage to BF1 is 210k, damage to polar is 285k, that is ignoring military losses and the effects of tech looting though.

Perhaps we are just bored with the dweeby gimps who assumed control of this
world 5 or more years ago and decided to have fun. Who are these people I speak
of? just look around. Whos frowning at post quality? which non polar members
are visibly angered that the tedious status quo has been interrupted by a small
group of people enjoying themselves?

Never fear DGs of the world when we finish you can all go back to counting
beans, watching paint dry and constructing solid bodies of text that lets the
fart smellers of the world feel smug for doing something tedious, boring and
anal retentive once again.

Well smell our farts now and choke on the pong. We are having UNPLANNED. UNORCHISTRATED, UNINHIBITED fun and we dont care. I would say enjoy the show but some people are unable to feel joy unless filling out paperwork under supervision in an orderly manner

bureaucrats-774309.jpg

Much applause.........

This is where you show how stupid you really are. There were 6 initially. Try again. Also go look at the wars and tally up the damage dished out between us to them. Mass Militarization can hide how much damage they are really taking.

How many coalitions have your antics undone? How many times have you thrown allies under the bus so you can act on petty grudges? Given your penchant for betrayal, it is amazing that you're still around. Tell me, will no one else take the schmucks that flock to your alliances? Is that what's keeping you together?

The one thing I marvel at RV, is how adept you are at being able to type a post while strapped in a straight jacket....

Oh and .. red....

This is where you show how stupid you really are. There were 6 initially. Try again. Also go look at the wars and tally up the damage dished out between us to them. Mass Militarization can hide how much damage they are really taking.

If there was 6 initially and the others joined in while you are falling down to half NS, that doesn't help your case, nor further your point of me being the stupid one here.

Our NS isn't gonna be here in a few months so who gives a flying **** how much NS we lose. 

The point is you're getting rolled; Polar is said to be horrible at fighting and they're destroying you on some cases 1:5 in ratio of their damage:your damage. No one is talking about your future/NS or whatever; because we are all hoping someone who fights that bad sticks with their plan on leaving the game.

Edited by Rotavele

You'll never be RV, quit trying so hard. The jealousy of some of you astounds me.

Honestly, this is an incredible comment. Is it even possible for someone to be jealous of RV?

The dude is probably the least stable and trustworthy person in the world.

The point is you're getting rolled; Polar is said to be horrible at fighting and they're destroying you on some cases 1:5 in ratio of their damage:your damage. No one is talking about your future/NS or whatever; because we are all hoping someone who fights that bad sticks with their plan on leaving the game.

Multiple Polar members have said that we are good fighters, so go sit back down in your corner because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Honestly, this is an incredible comment. Is it even possible for someone to be jealous of RV?

The dude is probably the least stable and trustworthy person in the world.

I don't like you and think you're an idoit, but I agree with you.

Multiple Polar members have said that we are good fighters, so go sit back down in your corner because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

GGA said you're a good fighter too.

I am glad to know you're proud of being a good fighter on your way out.

Edited by Rotavele

I do have to say SSK did a good job in our war ( I wish u did t turtle the last couple of days) even without rebuying troops he did a good job dropping nukes and CMs

The only thing I don't understand if your going balls out why did you wear a cup the last couple of days .. I was hoping for more casualties .. If you start feeling a little crazy build back up to my NS ( I know u have the WC ) I would love to hang out again ;)

I'm sorry who says Polar is horrible at fighting I have to disagree and I'm sure if you ask anyone who has ever meet me on the battlefield they would also disagree with you Edited by greco