From the War Office of Bear Force One

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the OP and would read again, however, I guess I was expecting a little more.  I seem to have missed the element of fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency you speak of.  One of the scientists of Eatemville recently brought this report to my attention:

NEday4.png

Let me guess, you're the guy nuking him every day?

Cause some of his wars make him look like he is destroying NpO Members like you are destroying him.

The major difference is that at the end of this week the nations he attacked will be out of the war, he will still be in anarchy and, despite all assertions to the contrary, sliding downwards everyday.  He has plenty of cash to sustain himself for a considerable period of time, I just hope he chooses to spend it to fight significant wars rather than biting at our heels for the next 499 years.  We can rebuild our little guys over and over at no cost, so it proves very little.

Not a single one of these nations are in the same bracket as Viluin who was a cashed up super rogue who fought with Polaris for a protracted campaign on his way out of this world.  Nobody Expects is cashed up but seems to lack the determination and management skill that Viluin displayed.  Viluin didn't run out of nukes in 3 days.

what is Viluin? (and did I spell that right?)

A nuclear rogue that did mostly the same thing that BF1 did.... I've linked the thread in my previous comment.
Viluin was very much like BF1... if not identical.

Except that Viluin actually had a HUGE warchest and HUGE amounts of tech.

He was fighting a 1 vs. 250 war... just like BF1 is fighting an 11 vs. 250 war....

And Viluin was, for some odd reason, convinced that he was a big deal and he was going to be a nightmare for Polaris and when he started the war, he wrote several times that his powerful nation was going to destroy the high tiers of Polaris.

For some odd reason, members of a few Alliances who didn't like Polaris applauded the actions of Viluin and stated that he was, indeed, going to ZI probably every high tier nation of Polaris.

Of course, Viluin's intention was impossible to accomplish... and he got kicked in the $!& whilst fighting on the high tier range... not such a big surprise... it was expected.

So then Viluin said that he wasn't going to destroy the lhigh tiers of Polaris, but the low tiers... because his nation was very powerful there....

But he got kicked in the %&·# again there... fighting in the low range.

So he finally said that he was going to be a real nightmare for Polaris fighting in the middle range... !!!!!

Guess what happened.... he got kicked in the %·#¢ once more...

And instead of sending his violent posts with threats... he started to post asking for mercy and surrender terms for him. He was ZIed, had almost no money left and almost no tech left.

BF1 is Viluin 2.0

Those who do not remember the past are condemed to repeat it.

Edited by zoskia

A nuclear rogue that did mostly the same thing that BF1 did.... I've linked the thread in my previous comment.
Viluin was very much like BF1... if not identical.
Except that Viluin actually had a HUGE warchest and HUGE amounts of tech.

He was fighting a 1 vs. 250 war... just like BF1 is fighting an 11 vs. 250 war....

And Viluin was, for some odd reason, convinced that he was a big deal and he was going to be a nightmare for Polaris and when he started the war, he wrote several times that his powerful nation was going to destroy the high tiers of Polaris.

For some odd reason, members of a few Alliances who didn't like Polaris applauded the actions of Viluin and stated that he was, indeed, going to ZI probably every high tier nation of Polaris.

Of course, Viluin's intention was impossible to accomplish... and he got kicked in the $!& whilst fighting on the high tier range... not such a big surprise... it was expected.

So then Viluin said that he wasn't going to destroy the lhigh tiers of Polaris, but the low tiers... because his nation was very powerful there....

But he got kicked in the %&·# again there... fighting in the low range.

So he finally said that he was going to be a real nightmare for Polaris fighting in the middle range... !!!!!

Guess what happened.... he got kicked in the %·#¢ once more...

And instead of sending his violent posts with threats... he started to post asking for mercy and surrender terms for him. He was ZIed, had almost no money left and almost no tech left.

BF1 is Viluin 2.0

Those who do not remember the past are condemed to repeat it.

I'm not going to be asking for surrender terms, and neither are any of the guys as far as i know.

We're here until ZEAL and deletion.

Get used to us being here <3

I'm not going to be asking for surrender terms, and neither are any of the guys as far as i know.

That's nice... because it is EXACTLY what Viluin said... that his intention was to delete his Nation... but that before doing such thing, he was going to fight against Polaris.

I strongly suggest you to read Viluin's thread I have linked some posts ago, Mr. Stewie... for that thread will give you a very clear picture of your future.

That's nice... because it is EXACTLY what Viluin said... that his intention was to delete his Nation... but that before doing such thing, he was going to fight against Polaris.

I strongly suggest you to read Viluin's thread I have linked some posts ago, Mr. Stewie... for that thread will give you a very clear picture of your future.

There isn't much of a common link between us and him. We know exactly where we stand, and we have no preconceived ideas of greater glory. We all signed up for this, we all know what will come of it. You also need to be aware that you aren't going to come out of this unscathed.

zoskia, you have to understand. I will be ascending when I finish with polar.

When I get bored, I'll just commit bushido with my population.

There isn't much of a common link between us and him. We know exactly where we stand, and we have no preconceived ideas of greater glory. We all signed up for this, we all know what will come of it. You also need to be aware that you aren't going to come out of this unscathed.

I am under no illusions that this war will have a very real cost for us, but then so have the other 999 wars we have been in.  Cost is not a factor in these matters, especially seeing you declared on us.  We did not get a choice to opt in or out of the cost, so we accept that is what it is.  What I can assure you however, from personal experience, is that your plan is quite boring, takes immense amounts of motivation to continue and at the end of the whole shebang, Polaris will still be here, damaged but not dead, and you will either surrender or quit.  Do not for one moment think that even a war breaking out will get you off the hook, we have no intentions of any result other than your surrender to us when you get bored of rebuying to buy 2 nukes (if you can buy 2 nukes) missing with a least one of them every day, and running some pointless Ground Attacks that are easily countered and at absolute best break even for the day and at worst spend your cash so slowly that you don't actually cause any damage at all.

Everyone in your position sets out with a goal in mind, I am just not that sure you have really considered the actual time frame required to achieve it and I doubt you possess the application to see it through to it inevitable but someone tedious ending.  It is your war however, so you are free to do whatever you think you will enjoy, and I truly hope you do.  If you are serious you will be rebuying infra and tech and trying to damage nations that are costly to rebuild, scrubbing around at lower tiers doesn't achieve anything for either side, except our little guys get to fight some wars and get some experience free of charge.

If and when a real war breaks out, you will no doubt abandon your religious zeal and bandwagon back into your original alliances hoping they win and prevent our pursuit of you as part of any war settlement.  Think carefully about how much zeal you actually have at that time, because if you are really on a mission as you say you are you wont be tempted to take the easy way out, you will be charging headlong into the fray led by your mascot Pudding the Brave. 

(one week later)  Polaris ZI's Stewie and friends ending their so called "Crusade"

zoskia, you have to understand. I will be ascending when I finish with polar.

When I get bored, I'll just commit bushido with my population.

Stewie I have one peice of advice for you: Just surrender now before you embarrass yourself... Again

Edited by Broncoskid8

You guys can say whatever you want. It only takes 5 minutes a day to launch attacks and we will be here for as long as possible. We have invested our time here for years, were not about to put that to complete waste. Whenever our WCs run dry, then and only then we will be ascending. And as side note, I love how your comparing us to a single nation. Lol.

You guys can say whatever you want. It only takes 5 minutes a day to launch attacks and we will be here for as long as possible. We have invested our time here for years, were not about to put that to complete waste. Whenever our WCs run dry, then and only then we will be ascending. And as side note, I love how your comparing us to a single nation. Lol.

Well... Viluin was actuallly more prepared for a big war than you guys will ever be. So take it as a compliment.