From the War Office of Bear Force One

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then how come you're LOSING? Please enlighten the rest of the class.

Who says we're trying to win? We're having fun. Obviously we're not going to win against a 250 man alliance you $$$$$$ genius.

Thought I'd bring these two things together since you seem to be having problems with other simple concepts, Broncoskid.

Thought I'd bring these two things together since you seem to be having problems with other simple concepts, Broncoskid.

Remind me why I should take you seriously.

trolololo+4x6.jpg

Cause as you can see I TOTALLY get your logic

Edited by Broncoskid8

Sorry if I offended you bro... and can someone remind me what the point of this thread was again?

The point is BF1 and Polaris engaging in some fun.  The interjections of people from outside the conflict that add nothing to the fun compromise that fun ;)

The point is BF1 and Polaris engaging in some fun.  The interjections of people from outside the conflict that add nothing to the fun compromise that fun ;)

Shall we make our own fun then?

/me brings in 30 rolls of toilet paper

Edited by Broncoskid8

I'm not going to be asking for surrender terms, and neither are any of the guys as far as i know.

We're here until ZEAL and deletion.

Get used to us being here <3

Stewie, I've heard this so many times it isn't funny. Everyone starts off talking a tough game and claiming to go on forever. However, their resources run out, and they tire of doing nothing but obsessing over one alliance. Their friends will recruit them back, and they will make peace, and move on. You cry that you will fight until deletion...well, I'll call this bluff here in a few months, especially from someone who used to hold a prominent role in a major alliance. Someone will explain to you that you can do more good for the anti-Polar movement in an alliance and you'll back off. As for some of the other guys, they are here for the attention. Once the initial interest wears off, they will move on. Looking at your ranks, that is half your grouping.

Really, if your goal was to truly damage Polar, you'd either have A. More than 11 nations, or B. Fight a PR war. You've chosen neither, and essentially sacrificed any chance of choosing option B. by playing the "lulz" style here, and acting rather ridiculous.

As someone who has previously waged a "never-ending" war against the NPO that lasted around two years (in a different time period, where interest was higher and more stuff happened), it gets boring. It's really not worth wasting your time obsessing over an alliance that is essentially leaving you and your friends alone. You may have grievances, and you may feel that you're sorting them out with this operation, but there is no reason to waste years on a hopeless cause with little justification other than boredom or 6 year old events.

You guys can say whatever you want. It only takes 5 minutes a day to launch attacks and we will be here for as long as possible. We have invested our time here for years, were not about to put that to complete waste. Whenever our WCs run dry, then and only then we will be ascending. And as side note, I love how your comparing us to a single nation. Lol.

I credit you for backing up your previous words, SSK. Nice to see someone follow through on previously viewed hollow talk.

I don't think you'll do any "ascending" though. You've made it this far and will likely just move on, as everyone always does.

You guys must be pretty dense. We can buy way more nukes, and as such, dish out way more damage.

So important, it had to be said three times.

So maybe Novus Omega didn't have the potential I first thought.

What will they do without the world-renowned Neo Uruk's approval?

You're not really defending Broncoskid just to take a jab at Rey are you?

Hey what's so bad about me? Sure I've said and done stupid things that I'm not necessarily proud of to say the least. But at least I can admit that I'm not the smartest player on CN I get that.

Edited by Broncoskid8