From the War Office of Bear Force One

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you have a grand plan. I don't really care to look deeply into it. Have fun though, BF. At least you are keeping it real.

I see an Alterego in your ranks. I can't really imagine a grouping of you and him going over well for long, heh.

He came on his own, and we are here until the last pixel is shed for our glorious mother land.

Still waiting on feedback here.  

I highly doubt you will get it, but please continue.

Yeah "WE" (pathetic)...  if that's the case Rey, then fly BF1's colors and come out to play with the big boys.  I may not agree with the way BF1 is conducting their wars but at least they in the open and risking their pixels.  You, Sir  have no backbone.

You..erm, what?

He came on his own, and we are here until the last pixel is shed for our glorious mother land.

Well, that's how it starts. Once the initial drama dies down and people get bored, people will move on. Perhaps you have a dedicated core and can keep it going. Time will tell.

As it stands, I have too many pixels and all-time high in national wonders. Something isn't right around here. Good luck.

Well, that's how it starts. Once the initial drama dies down and people get bored, people will move on. Perhaps you have a dedicated core and can keep it going. Time will tell.

As it stands, I have too many pixels and all-time high in national wonders. Something isn't right around here. Good luck.

I will be in your range soon enough. Don't you fret your little head there. Pudding will deliver me the coordinates of your base when we get into your range. :)

I will be in your range soon enough. Don't you fret your little head there. Pudding will deliver me the coordinates of your base when we get into your range. :)

Finally I get some love. I get uncomfortable when I'm not getting attacked constantly.

Our glorious carrier pigeon in action.

2JJt0JX.png

Pudding is on our side.

I actually like this hand drawn propaganda... I do expect more!!!! :war:

Why the bear isn't wearing pants? 

Because his ancestors didn't eat an apple and he doesn't need to be ashamed of his nudity.

You..erm, what?

figures you of all people wouldn't get it...he's basically calling you out on your continued use of "we" when referring to BF1 when you aren't a part of them. basically while Polaris salutes BF1 for walking the walk, you're just sitting down talking talk with no way of backing it up. and everyone knows it...kinda like how you backed out of a war not too long ago ;)

figures you of all people wouldn't get it...he's basically calling you out on your continued use of "we" when referring to BF1 when you aren't a part of them. basically while Polaris salutes BF1 for walking the walk, you're just sitting down talking talk with no way of backing it up. and everyone knows it...kinda like how you [b]backed out of a war not too long ago[/b]  ;)

If you're talking about what I think you are, you are basically mocking Rey for not being retarded.

figures you of all people wouldn't get it...he's basically calling you out on your continued use of "we" when referring to BF1 when you aren't a part of them. basically while Polaris salutes BF1 for walking the walk, you're just sitting down talking talk with no way of backing it up. and everyone knows it...kinda like how you backed out of a war not too long ago ;)

Name one time I have backed out of a war or said "we" when referring to BF1. I'll be here waiting.

Name one time I have backed out of a war or said "we" when referring to BF1. I'll be here waiting.

And everyone else will be here not caring.

Have fun, Polar. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to take out the trash.

The next on our team is someone Nobody would Expect. We have the entire Spanish Inquisition on our side. Among their weapons are such elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the pope. They also have nice red uniforms.

I loved the OP and would read again, however, I guess I was expecting a little more.  I seem to have missed the element of fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency you speak of.  One of the scientists of Eatemville recently brought this report to my attention:

NEday4.png

Starfox look at you automatically assume this is Vox Populi 3.0

That's a reach. Vox was organized and serious with a goal from the start, with the backing of many legends such as Doitzel, Sponge, Schatt, Kassad, etc.

However, precedence has been set, and any group of rogues, essentially, is following the pattern laid out by Vox. That is, if there is an actual plan and a skillful method of going about it. I haven't seen that yet, though I won't rule it out, but given each individual's history, it is very unlikely this lasts any longer than a month.

Edit: Gave some people too much credit, as these guys are essentially shooting themselves in the foot with their threads.

Edited by Starfox101

i needed a trademule from bloodfury in TE, so he had me have pudding the carrier pigeon shit on you. Surprised you liked it.

Edited by Instr