From the War Office of Bear Force One

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get all the negative comments :(

That was a good read and I hope you keep producing them! To prove I mean it I hereby issue the following Imperial Decree...
All Polars please do not shoot Pudding. When the time is right we will steal Pudding to give Brian someone to tease.

Hey, What about me?!

tl:dr

"We are attention whores."

I can taste the irony.

Could you get sunny out of the kitchen and get him back onto the field of battle I'm getting really bored Playing with myself ;)

Sorry bro. One of my best friends is going to jail tomorow so naturally we went HAM this weekend. I'll be around for the rest of our round. B-)

This is the best announcement by an alliance with 11 members fighting NpO that you will ever read in this lifetime, with the possible exception of the next announcement by an alliance with 11 members fighting NpO.

11 persons is probably not good enough to fight the NpO (or any other Alliance with 200+ members).

But since they are 11, they may think about creating a soccer team... not such a bad idea.

We play soccer too... our ball is called "Stewie".

avalanche2.png

I can taste the irony.

Sorry bro. One of my best friends is going to jail tomorow so naturally we went HAM this weekend. I'll be around for the rest of our round. B-)

That sux hopefully it's not that much time......

11 persons is probably not good enough to fight the NpO (or any other Alliance with 200+ members).
But since they are 11, they may think about creating a soccer team... not such a bad idea.
We play soccer too... our ball is called "Stewie".

This post is embarrassingly bad. I mean, I didn't post it but, I feel embarrassed for you!

Can't really hate on this. These dudes stepped up to the plate instead of just talking a tough game like most people around here.

In the end, it probably won't end so bad for them. Eventually they will give up, rejoin their alliances, and continue what they were previously doing. Life will go on. Enjoy it while the drama lasts.

Can't really hate on this. These dudes stepped up to the plate instead of just talking a tough game like most people around here.

In the end, it probably won't end so bad for them. Eventually they will give up, rejoin their alliances, and continue what they were previously doing. Life will go on. Enjoy it while the drama lasts.

You seem to misunderstand our intentions in this war.  :smug:

First .. the OP was a good read.. and now the postings behind it will doom this thread.   

A lot of rubbish is strewn on the OWF but this character is just  amazing in his diatribe. 

Yep, we got someone who lets past allegiances blind them.

Yeah "WE" (pathetic)...  if that's the case Rey, then fly BF1's colors and come out to play with the big boys.  I may not agree with the way BF1 is conducting their wars but at least they in the open and risking their pixels.  You, Sir  have no backbone. 

You seem to misunderstand our intentions in this war.  :smug:

I'm sure you have a grand plan. I don't really care to look deeply into it. Have fun though, BF. At least you are keeping it real.

I see an Alterego in your ranks. I can't really imagine a grouping of you and him going over well for long, heh.