From the War Office of Bear Force One

I marvel at the levels of incompetence I have witnessed and
the ease in which it is dismissed. At every level you guys have shown
incredible levels of uselessness that would never have been seen by the other
major alliances up against a dozen nations. Polar is at best a meat shield (horse meat not beef) for
serious alliances and are so desperate to come in from the cold that their new shiny
treaty has blinded them to the truth. Son, you guys have an ability deficit and
your going to be shredded like shredded wheat when you face an alliance of more
than 13 members in the next war. I had more respect for UPN when a single
comment I made about them caused the break up of Poseidon.

I feel sorry for your general membership. Telling them its ok to be a tech farm with 8k infra, its best not to put up any kind of a fight when attacked and its normal to get nuked to bits and have no aid or military help .

Ok so you have a noob that doesn't know he don't need ALOT of bombers .. Big deal he didn't read our war guide but I'm sure now he will learn his lesson
And so what someone didn't nuke he was away from Internet again no big deal
What's next we didn't have someone one you for a minute and BW runs to peace mode .. O well

The one thing you have to relize is you guys really arnt that important there really isn't much concern with BF1
and anything you destroy will be replaced with 1 round of aid ..
You guys could have been a threat but your bark is a lot worse then your bite
Another thing if you guys are looking to go out with a bang how come you didn't lite the fuse yet
Running to peace mode what's that about ... I thought this was your end of days on planet bob why hide to restock nukes
You want to really surprise us spend some of that cash under your mattress ..

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I marvel at the levels of incompetence I have witnessed and
the ease in which it is dismissed. At every level you guys have shown
incredible levels of uselessness that would never have been seen by the other
major alliances up against a dozen nations. Polar is at best a meat shield (horse meat not beef) for
serious alliances and are so desperate to come in from the cold that their new shiny
treaty has blinded them to the truth. Son, you guys have an ability deficit and
your going to be shredded like shredded wheat when you face an alliance of more
than 13 members in the next war. I had more respect for UPN when a single
comment I made about them caused the break up of Poseidon.

I feel sorry for your general membership. Telling them its ok to be a tech farm with 8k infra, its best not to put up any kind of a fight when attacked and its normal to get nuked to bits and have no aid or military help .

Thank you for your concern. Duly noted.

Now, take two right before eating, it'll make you feel all better.

Xanax%201%20mg.jpg

On a side note, what happened to Sunny Side King? Joker just disappeared.

Our Admin on Highest banished SunnySideKing to the darkest depths of Nationstates for ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes I'm using bolded text and you're reading this useless crap that has nothing to do with anything in particular. In conclusion I got THREE words for ya: DEAL WITH IT!!!)

Edited by Broncoskid8

Our Admin on Highest banished SunnySideKing to the darkest depths of Nationstates for ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes I'm using bolded text and you're reading this useless crap that has nothing to do with anything in particular. In conclusion I got THREE words for ya: DEAL WITH IT!!!)

This probably sounded better in your head.

I would like to apologise to my good friends in NpO, I had such an epic hangover yesterday I couldn't countenance waging warfare against you. Normal service is hereby resumed.

A thoroughly acceptable reason!

Hey man, whatever your on, hook a brotha up.

And ya been busy, recently moved and started college/tech/trade school. Y'all know how it is.