From the War Office of Bear Force One

I loved the OP and would read again, however, I guess I was expecting a little more.  I seem to have missed the element of fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency you speak of.  One of the scientists of Eatemville recently brought this report to my attention:

Destroy them, completely.

People complain how systematic and boring CN is, but when abnormal and crazy stuff happens almost everyone complains.

I hope this wasn't meant to be entertaining, it is downright repetitive.
I do detest long posts that have nothing worth reading into which is why I skipped the OP after skimming through it. Edited by Commander shepard

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a reach. Vox was organized and serious with a goal from the start, with the backing of many legends such as Doitzel, Sponge, Schatt, Kassad, etc.

However, precedence has been set, and any group of rogues, essentially, is following the pattern laid out by Vox. That is, if there is an actual plan and a skillful method of going about it. I haven't seen that yet, though I won't rule it out, but given each individual's history, it is very unlikely this lasts any longer than a month.

Edit: Gave some people too much credit, as these guys are essentially shooting themselves in the foot with their threads.

"Given each individual's history"...

Sorry, go and say we won't last longer than a month to Ragnarok. Oh yeah, they're still a smoldering wreck from when we got through them two years ago ;)

I loved the OP and would read again, however, I guess I was expecting a little more.  I seem to have missed the element of fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency you speak of.  One of the scientists of Eatemville recently brought this report to my attention:

NEday4.png

You have nuked me every day - 4 times, I have only bothered nuking you once, you have only done slightly over  3x the dmg though, even though you have 5 people to co-ordinate with, and I have none....hmmmm maybe you suck. Don't let it get in the way of your herp-a-derp stats though ;)

Surely the talent pool in Polaris is deep enough that they don't need an eijet like you as #2? Guess not eh.....

Edited by Nobody Expects

NEday4.png

If we want to go around throwing pics up..

1b711837-4289-446e-9df4-c797277d0920_zps

sitdownboi_zpsc5f1dd1b.png

lullu_zps7fb9e82c.png

sit down

That's a reach. Vox was organized and serious with a goal from the start, with the backing of many legends such as Doitzel, Sponge, Schatt, Kassad, etc.

However, precedence has been set, and any group of rogues, essentially, is following the pattern laid out by Vox. That is, if there is an actual plan and a skillful method of going about it. I haven't seen that yet, though I won't rule it out, but given each individual's history, it is very unlikely this lasts any longer than a month.

Edit: Gave some people too much credit, as these guys are essentially shooting themselves in the foot with their threads.

Perhaps you shouldn't be comparing us to Vox as we have nothing in common with that group. There has been no step on our road that was shared with them, and while their road went east, we are going west. So please continue to grasp straws, we will still be here after a month, and beyond that.

"Given each individual's history"...

Sorry, go and say we won't last longer than a month to Ragnarok. Oh yeah, they're still a smoldering wreck from when we got through them two years ago ;)

I fail to see any comparison between the two alliances.

What precisely are they announcing?

That's it's been four days since they attacked us? Anyone with a calendar already knows that.

I don't have a calendar and therefore find this announcement very useful.