From the War Office of Bear Force One

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, if being a brainwashed little footsoldier brings you "unity," more power to you.

it's not about brainwashing, its about having something you stand for. its about having an identity an a purpose within our little planet here, and standing with those who believe what you believe. Which is more than i can say for someone like yourself :) Its an old way of thinking but sometimes the old ways are best.

Bear Force One is getting something done despite all of us having different mindsets.

Bear Force One is brought together by a mindset of disliking polar, so in a way they have a purpose and the cajones to go with it, for that i give them credit.

I don't stand with those who believe what I believe? I don't have an identity or a purpose, or anything to stand for? Well damn, I guess I don't know myself.

And if by a "purpose" you mean "get rolled on a yearly basis" I guess Polar has a purpose now.

Bear Force One is brought together by a mindset of disliking polar, so in a way they have a purpose and the cajones to go with it, for that i give them credit.

We rolled the dice, it ended up on you. It helped that your name was in the pool more than once. :)

I don't stand with those who believe what I believe? I don't have an identity or a purpose, or anything to stand for? Well damn, I guess I don't know myself.

And if by a "purpose" you mean "get rolled on a yearly basis" I guess Polar has a purpose now.

Being alive isn't living and all that. Getting rolled on a yearly basis was never our purpose, but the agenda of our enemies. Of course it's gonna be easier to get rolled if you've been rolled every year and didn't have the chance to build up like the other side has. But then again, that's not the case this time around isn't it?

Hey guys, wake me up when something interesting happens okay? Thank you!

*bronco puts in earplugs, climbs into his hammock, and promptly falls asleep*

Come back and post when you age a few years.

i thought bear force 1 would like this for their office :)

Eh, I don't know if it's just me, but the wording kind of makes it seem like you are calling yourselves weak.

it's not about brainwashing, its about having something you stand for. its about having an identity an a purpose within our little planet here, and standing with those who believe what you believe.

Oh sweet newborn child. You should really check out the history of the dear Polar Bears, and come back with a summary of what you've actually stood for, and what's become of allies whom Polar supposedly stood next to.

And in direct response to the graphic - very poorly worded. It sounds like being weak is being Polar. I mean it's accurate, I love it quite frankly, bit it's poorly worded if you were trying to spice this thread up with Polaris propaganda.

Oh sweet newborn child. You should really check out the history of the dear Polar Bears, and come back with a summary of what you've actually stood for, and what's become of allies whom Polar supposedly stood next to.

And in direct response to the graphic - very poorly worded. It sounds like being weak is being Polar. I mean it's accurate, I love it quite frankly, bit it's poorly worded if you were trying to spice this thread up with Polaris propaganda.

Polaris has never been weak comrade, sometimes we are outnumbered, sometimes we are outgunned, but unlike 999 ADHD alliances, we are still here, we are still amongst the top ranked alliances and we will always be, unlike 999 ADHD alliances.  Polaris has been on top, Polaris has been on the bottom, but we have never been weak.  Try us if you like, the proof is in the Pudding.

If people are saying we are doing this just to attack NpO then they are wrong, i joined this alliance for a chance to fight alongside old friends instead of against them for once.

I'm quite disappointed in your performance so far BF1.  I was hoping for more of a bang, yet I don't even think I've seen a spark...saving up for the grand finale?

Theyre making a difference masta, you just wait and see. I mean look at all the quality posting to come from this thread already, imagine the potential this group has!

Polaris has never been weak comrade, sometimes we are outnumbered, sometimes we are outgunned, but unlike 999 ADHD alliances, we are still here, we are still amongst the top ranked alliances and we will always be, unlike 999 ADHD alliances.  Polaris has been on top, Polaris has been on the bottom, but we have never been weak.  Try us if you like, the proof is in the Pudding.

Aye, you've been around a great many years. And while the jest about being weak was hardly the point of my post, I do hope that pun about Pudding was intentional. Clever.

Aye, you've been around a great many years. And while the jest about being weak was hardly the point of my post, I do hope that pun about Pudding was intentional. Clever.

I believe his use of  Pudding comes from my War Declaration or from a referral to BloodFury as BloodPudding??  So I would expect my use was intentional :P

Polaris has never been weak comrade, sometimes we are outnumbered, sometimes we are outgunned, but unlike 999 ADHD alliances, we are still here, we are still amongst the top ranked alliances and we will always be, unlike 999 ADHD alliances.

How many coalitions have your antics undone? How many times have you thrown allies under the bus so you can act on petty grudges? Given your penchant for betrayal, it is amazing that you're still around. Tell me, will no one else take the schmucks that flock to your alliances? Is that what's keeping you together?

Theyre making a difference masta, you just wait and see. I mean look at all the quality posting to come from this thread already, imagine the potential this group has!

Perhaps we are just bored with the dweeby gimps who assumed control of this
world 5 or more years ago and decided to have fun. Who are these people I speak
of? just look around. Whos frowning at post quality? which non polar members
are visibly angered that the tedious status quo has been interrupted by a small
group of people enjoying themselves?

Never fear DGs of the world when we finish you can all go back to counting
beans, watching paint dry and constructing solid bodies of text that lets the
fart smellers of the world feel smug for doing something tedious, boring and
anal retentive once again.

Well smell our farts now and choke on the pong. We are having UNPLANNED. UNORCHISTRATED, UNINHIBITED fun and we dont care. I would say enjoy the show but some people are unable to feel joy unless filling out paperwork under supervision in an orderly manner

bureaucrats-774309.jpg

Edited by Alterego

If people are saying we are doing this just to attack NpO then they are wrong, i joined this alliance for a chance to fight alongside old friends instead of against them for once.

And instead, you turtled for the last half of our war. Considering this post, I expected more fun out of you :(

How many coalitions have your antics undone? How many times have you thrown allies under the bus so you can act on petty grudges? Given your penchant for betrayal, it is amazing that you're still around. Tell me, will no one else take the schmucks that flock to your alliances? Is that what's keeping you together?

Antics are undervalued by people obsessed with their own, the first answer is one, however, for the record I didn't form a coalition at all, I attacked an alliance because I wanted to and others chose their path.  The second answer is one, poor NSO, such a shitty bunch of whingers, I truly hope they try to get revenge so I can listen to them whine for another 3 years when they lose badly... that is of course if they ever get around to this revenge they are so hell bent on.  I do not find it amazing we are still around, still successful and still central to the flow of Bob, without us you would have nothing to whine about all the time.  Whining defines you, as does your apparent insanity.  I know the signs only too well, you are completely nuts and I am more amazed that you are still around sprouting your nonsense about those superior to you and yours in every way.

The only schmucks I see in my travels are right here in this despicable place, the loyal members of Polaris are there because they want to be, despite the constant threat from the moronic underclass, they continue to thrive and grow.  It must frustrate you RV, it has clearly driven you to madness of levels rarely seen in these parts, that despite your best attempts, we continue to not only exist but to thrive.

If you think yourself good enough, you know how to proceed, until then your cheap and baseless taunts are simply that, the machinations of a mad man living in a time when he thought he was somebody, but even then he was delusional.  Repent and Worship me mad man and I will set you free.