From the War Office of Bear Force One

I'm sorry who says Polar is horrible at fighting I have to disagree and I'm sure if you ask anyone who has ever meet me on the battlefield they would also disagree with you

All the efforts by those like Grub to say that the individual isn't the alliance, and you now want everyone to assume the individual means the alliance in this particular case? Sure, you can fight (hearsay - dunno you), and a handful (or more) of others I know can - but that doesn't mean Polar can.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my understanding the New Sith Order was also like NpO, a colony of Pacifica. IMO You both are two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other. Think Batman and Joker than you'll get what i'm saying.... I'm probably just babbling now tbh

Edited by Broncoskid8

From my understanding the New Sith Order was also like NpO, a colony of Pacifica. IMO You both are two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other. Think Batman and Joker than you'll get what i'm saying.... I'm probably just babbling now tbh

You should stop and go home.

It seems clear to me that the Blue Colony has long outlived its purpose in this world

The Blue Colony has been very independent for a very long time now.  We recognize our origins but also recognize that there is nothing anyone can do to stop us being independent.  Been a long time Musso, do you feel the hate run through you still or are you just a parody of yourself?

That's why I left.

And NSO got that much better. You've switched like, what, 4 times since then?

Honestly, this is an incredible comment. Is it even possible for someone to be jealous of RV?

The dude is probably the least stable and trustworthy person in the world.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. I don't know what his red text and that train wreck of an HB member are doing imitating RV and Rey if it's not out of flattery and/or jealousy. Edited by Letterkenny

The New Polar Order was created as a satellite in the blue team to recruit nations that would otherwise pick the NAAC and add numbers to the enormous list of NPO enemies.

The NSO was created as a safe have for a group of miscreants, people that had fallen out of favor and others that were jaded with the NPO run world of the day. I was one of them. The alliances sole connection, in my opinion, was Ivan Moldavi. There is, otherwise, very little in common between the two.

The New Polar Order was created as a satellite in the blue team to recruit nations that would otherwise pick the NAAC and add numbers to the enormous list of NPO enemies.

The NSO was created as a safe have for a group of miscreants, people that had fallen out of favor and others that were jaded with the NPO run world of the day. I was one of them. The alliances sole connection, in my opinion, was Ivan Moldavi. There is, otherwise, very little in common between the two.

So basically the NSO was like a purgetory per-say for NPO members?

Edited by Broncoskid8

The Blue Colony has been very independent for a very long time now.  We recognize our origins but also recognize that there is nothing anyone can do to stop us being independent.  Been a long time Musso, do you feel the hate run through you still or are you just a parody of yourself?

NpO searching for its own identity was its undoing. I don't think it has really found one yet.

I do not hate the New Polar Order in the same way I hated LUE, GOONS or others back in the day. It is not deep flowing cultural hatred. I do feel a personal slight was done to me, since the alliance I sacrificed my reputation for (yours) left us stranded on the battlefield.

NpO searching for its own identity was its undoing. I don't think it has really found one yet.

I do not hate the New Polar Order in the same way I hated LUE, GOONS or others back in the day. It is not deep flowing cultural hatred. I do feel a personal slight was done to me, since the alliance I sacrificed my reputation for (yours) left us stranded on the battlefield.

There has been more than one slight comrade, I am sorry for that, you personally deserved better. 

And NSO got that much better. You've switched like, what, 4 times since then?Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. I don't know what his red text and that train wreck of an HB member are doing imitating RV and Rey if it's not out of flattery and/or jealousy.

I would say it's more being done out of mockery. But, everyone is entitled to their own interpretation.

If NpO hasn't found their identity yet, then who has? Seems like a difficult argument to make given all the movements Polar has made these past few years.

Multiple Polar members have said that we are good fighters, so go sit back down in your corner because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes. I don't think anyone is questioning the individual members ability to fight wars. As a whole though, the movement is not working the way it was likely planned.

I don't like you and think you're an idoit, but I agree with you.

GGA said you're a good fighter too.

I am glad to know you're proud of being a good fighter on your way out.

Did you just call me an "idoit"?

Damn. I have nothing else to say to you. You shoot yourself in the fight before I can even raise my weapon.

I'm glad I don't have to read that shit on my forums everyday anymore  :gag:

I'm sure they weep the loss of you everyday.

We welcome Furious Purpose our newest multi-billionaire cashed up member, he will be engaging the 90k + or - range

He choose a difficult target in Hawky. Those nukes will hurt. Good luck to him though, and welcome to the battlefield.

It is not deep flowing cultural hatred. I do feel a personal slight was done to me, since the alliance I sacrificed my reputation for (yours) left us stranded on the battlefield.

Remind me, again of when that happened?

History, we have a lot around here. Let us continue.

All the efforts by those like Grub to say that the individual isn't the alliance, and you now want everyone to assume the individual means the alliance in this particular case? Sure, you can fight (hearsay - dunno you), and a handful (or more) of others I know can - but that doesn't mean Polar can.

All the individuals is what makes up an alliance that's not important and I am definitely not gonna get. Into a debate on what makes an alliance ..
But to come out and say Polaris can't fight is just down right false if you are trying to say the choices Polaris made in the past were wrong, maybe you will have something there
but those choices have nothing to do with the ability to fight a war Polaris has never backed down from anyone or everyone we stood our ground took our beaten and got right back up to do it again ..

This is a very different day my friend and please don't make statements that you don't have any knowledge about..

RoadRash

One mind denounces the individual defining the alliance (when it comes to his words/thoughts/actions).

One mind promotes the individual defining the alliance (when it comes to his words/thoughts/actions).

BiPolar much?

Edited by Rayvon

One mind denounces the individual defining the alliance (when it comes to his words/thoughts/actions).

One mind promotes the individual defining the alliance (when it comes to his words/thoughts/actions).

BiPolar much?

Awesome work right there.  There is no insight into the hive mind, please save your psychobabble and accept that we are Polaris and that some of us are good at the war thing and that some of us are not so good at the war thing.  You on the other hand are good at very little except mouthing off.

Awesome work right there.  There is no insight into the hive mind, please save your psychobabble and accept that we are Polaris and that some of us are good at the war thing and that some of us are not so good at the war thing.  You on the other hand are good at very little except mouthing off.

:smug:

Already there.

You'll never be RV, quit trying so hard. The jealousy of some of you astounds me.

Jealous of RV??  Hardly the case.  Nearly 5 years ago under another persona we actually got along well enough to fight with each other.  The red posting was just the way I used to post then ...

Sure. Whoever 'they' are. No one lost me, we "lost" Rota, if you wanna call it lost. I personally feel we gained.

I was being sarcastic. Rota is terrible. NSO are good people.

BiPolar much?

That tends to happen in an alliance of nearly 300 people.

Why you'd ever come into the kitchen if you can't handle the heat I'll never know.

I left because the new additions set NSO far back. It's like going into a burning building to try and help, but then the people you're trying to help are throwing gasoline everywhere. Yes, I think that would be the best way to describe my departure of the NSO. Ever since I joined, a majority of the people in NSO didn't like me; then you let Furq and NCC in, and I realized you guys are basically pulling a suicide run. I want to stay around in CN for a bit longer. It had nothing to do with people who don't like me.

If I cared about what people thought about me; do you think I would come into this thread? or on the owf? or log in?

Edited by Rotavele