A Non Grata Announcement

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, honestly, I was expressing my opinion. Saying "come fight me" makes you look incredibly asinine. In all reality, you are just reassuring everyone's opinion of Grata.

They named their alliance Non Grata. I don't think they care. ;)

I mean, honestly, I was expressing my opinion. Saying "come fight me" makes you look incredibly asinine. In all reality, you are just reassuring everyone's opinion of Grata.

Welcome to Planet Bob where it'sok if your friends do it but not your enemies. Never stop.

That's bull shit. NG is full of sadists who's sole pleasure is to treat people like shit and increase casualties while doing it.

That is a fantasy, people who want more casualties act differently than how NG act.

Only rogues truly are like what you mentioned and from this thread we can judge NG is nothing like what you mentioned.

Edited by Commander shepard

That's bull shit. NG is full of sadists who's sole pleasure is to treat people like shit and increase casualties while doing it.

I wouldn't say "sole pleasure" since I can actually carry on a conversation with a few of those guys without feeling like shit in any way (aside from spending enough time to carry on a conversation with people in this world)

Are you guys capable of posting without threatening another alliance? I'm new to this political arena, so forgive me for the ignorant question.

So far, my only experience with you guys has been something involving a threat or, at the very least, a sarcastic comment.

When it comes to NG as a whole, regardless of whether we love you or hate you, we don't sugarcoat things.

They named their alliance Non Grata. I don't think they care. ;)

Thank you.

This made my day. Thank you. :ehm:

I see everybody conveniently missed Dajobo's comment (which is probably the most important one here), and continue to argue to the peanut gallery because that has a higher success rate? If you want to actually prove somebody wrong you don't sidestep the leader and bury it through debating the people behind him.

I have watched and read this thread with great amusement but seriously NG, think about what you are saying.

Your line has over and over been that we should have ignored our treaty with Sparta so you could enter on the winning side.
Guess what, you could have ignored yours with TLR if you really wanted!
I really don't give a crap if I screwed up your post war coalition plans.
Don't come crying we wouldn't do exactly what you wouldn't do yourself and ignore a treaty!

Our treaties are no secret, we honour them. I said it before that war, during that war and after that war. Nothing has changed. We didn't enter that war to get at Umbrella or anyone else including TLR or yourself, we entered to help our allies and friends.

Now carry on with your posturing because you don't want facts getting in the way of a good story :D

Well, the other main issue is attacking Polar means they get to delay the inevitable internecine bloodfeud within their own 'side' for another 6 months.

Basically they only thing the 'north pole' can agree on is attacking Polar.

Polaris will never change, ever.  You call us out by accusing us of something, we will respond to your poo flinging the same as we always do.  It is something bewildering to me, Polaris goes out of its way to make things interesting in a world of the most boring people stuck in their own collective bog hole, and as a result draws the perma target card.  Meanwhile some of the world's greatest cowards constantly invent new ways to form the largest flash mobs to prevent anything interesting actually ever happening.  Bring back the MK overlords, at least they got it.... if only for short periods coinciding with rise and fall of their medication levels.

As for NSO & NPO and their continued assertions that Polaris broke it all, your untidy little alliance with NG and your plans to rule the world post-war had a whole lot more to do with your failures than we ever did.  Please do continue to think that Polaris is here for your convenience and to further your goals.  Polaris will however remain committed to its own goals and those of her allies, you know those ones we actually entered your side to assist.  Not your bunch of wannabe disco dancers, but our allies. 

We have not changed address, we are not too hard to find,  beat your drums and thump your chests some more.  We are not going anywhere and we never will as long as this world has oxygen for you to thieve.

Amen brother, amen.

Well, the other main issue is attacking Polar means they get to delay the inevitable internecine bloodfeud within their own 'side' for another 6 months.

Basically they only thing the 'north pole' can agree on is attacking Polar.

I can't wait to see who's willing/not willing to take on the tough assignments, knowing what's coming afterward.

I have watched and read this thread with great amusement but seriously NG, think about what you are saying.

Your line has over and over been that we should have ignored our treaty with Sparta so you could enter on the winning side.
Don't come crying we wouldn't do exactly what you wouldn't do yourself and ignore a treaty!

Our treaties are no secret, we honour them. I said it before that war, during that war and after that war. Nothing has changed. We didn't enter that war to get at Umbrella or anyone else including TLR or yourself, we entered to help our allies and friends.

Now carry on with your posturing because you don't want facts getting in the way of a good story :D

Not only this, but at the time TLR's allies had gone back and forth over whether or not they could be countered. Brehon even admitted that it wasn't clear and that it had been his fault and his fault alone that NG's intentions weren't properly communicated to the rest of us.

Oi, I don't fault you at all for backing your treaty partner. I applaud you for it. As far as us ignoring TLR, not likely. We made it perfectly clear we were going to back whichever treaty partner got hit first otherwise we were going to stay out, hence the undeclares that happened when the coalition attacked etc. Also, don't get me wrong, I rather enjoyed our battles back in the days of iFOK. You guys were fun enemies for the most part. I don't believe I've stated (or even implied) that you should have ignored your treaties. Nor do I think another member of Non Grata has (though I've only skimmed the last couple of pages instead of reading intently as I did earlier in the thread).

Polaris will never change, ever.  You call us out by accusing us of something, we will respond to your poo flinging the same as we always do.  It is something bewildering to me, Polaris goes out of its way to make things interesting in a world of the most boring people stuck in their own collective bog hole, and as a result draws the perma target card.  Meanwhile some of the world's greatest cowards constantly invent new ways to form the largest flash mobs to prevent anything interesting actually ever happening.  Bring back the MK overlords, at least they got it.... if only for short periods coinciding with rise and fall of their medication levels.

As for NSO & NPO and their continued assertions that Polaris broke it all, your untidy little alliance with NG and your plans to rule the world post-war had a whole lot more to do with your failures than we ever did.  Please do continue to think that Polaris is here for your convenience and to further your goals.  Polaris will however remain committed to its own goals and those of her allies, you know those ones we actually entered your side to assist.  Not your bunch of wannabe disco dancers, but our allies. 

We have not changed address, we are not too hard to find,  beat your drums and thump your chests some more.  We are not going anywhere and we never will as long as this world has oxygen for you to thieve.

I'll just highlight that. For a well-versed alliance leader as yourself, you shouldn't be unfamiliar with the phrase "the nail that sticks out the most gets hammered". Polaris, regularly, goes out of it's way to act arrogant. As you stated, it makes things interesting for you. As a result you draw the target card, which makes things interesting for others.

As far as the coalition comment, I'll point you to my previous post linking to your wiki. Could you direct me to any war that Polaris went 1 vs 1 with an alliance (aside from some micro that you flexed on)? If you do, I will gladly come out of pocket and ship you 50 of my very precious tech personally. Sling the mud all you like, but you know as well as I that Polar has thrived in coalition warfare her entire life. Hypocritical much?

Right, cause surely it's never been done before.It is determined by being on the wrong end of curbstomps?

Inevitably every alliance will be rolled at some point. It's the life cycle of CN, and getting rolled isn't the end of the world like some people make it out to be. Like you, for example. But, I think NG will be a fun opponent so long as they can hold it together better this time.

I can't wait to see who's willing/not willing to take on the tough assignments, knowing what's coming afterward.

Well, we have 2700 nukes and a very tightly grouped NS range. Not to mention we are in a solid position politically. Whether it's a win, or lose for us, it's going to hurt for the attackers. Like you said, I think it will be a collective dodgeball to try and avoid the hard targets and hit the soft targets.

That's what happens when you attempt to hold a fragile "coalition" together. You sleep with one eye open and will inevitably plot against them at one point to beat them to the punch. Then there's also playing damage control every time there is a little flare up. Sounds like fun.

Oi, I don't fault you at all for backing your treaty partner. I applaud you for it. As far as us ignoring TLR, not likely. We made it perfectly clear we were going to back whichever treaty partner got hit first otherwise we were going to stay out, hence the undeclares that happened when the coalition attacked etc. Also, don't get me wrong, I rather enjoyed our battles back in the days of iFOK. You guys were fun enemies for the most part. I don't believe I've stated (or even implied) that you should have ignored your treaties. Nor do I think another member of Non Grata has (though I've only skimmed the last couple of pages instead of reading intently as I did earlier in the thread).

I'll just highlight that. For a well-versed alliance leader as yourself, you shouldn't be unfamiliar with the phrase "the nail that sticks out the most gets hammered". Polaris, regularly, goes out of it's way to act arrogant. As you stated, it makes things interesting for you. As a result you draw the target card, which makes things interesting for others.

As far as the coalition comment, I'll point you to my previous post linking to your wiki. Could you direct me to any war that Polaris went 1 vs 1 with an alliance (aside from some micro that you flexed on)? If you do, I will gladly come out of pocket and ship you 50 of my very precious tech personally. Sling the mud all you like, but you know as well as I that Polar has thrived in coalition warfare her entire life. Hypocritical much?

Polaris hit \m/ and specifically did not form a coalition, did specifically request all allies to remain out of it and specifically allowed for a situation where \m/ could enlist the help of the two alliances who said they were rolling to help without outside interference.   I very politely told \m/ of that situation well before we attacked, I communicated it clearly in my DOW and to be completely honest did not participate in any coalition planning that took place afterwards except where it suited my ulterior motives that arose via an unprecedented opportunity...  my slots are full but I will take your donation when they open.

Other people formed a coalition, they had their agenda which was served by my first move.  Polaris did not recruit them, Polaris did not make the first move towards enlisting them and Polaris had no control over what happened once they got their team together... except to screw them over at the first possible opportunity.

Bi-Polar was the best thing to ever happen in the last few years and now it gets me 50 tech?

As for your hypocritical sledge, Polaris has utilized a coalition to win a number of wars, wars we were at the forefront of.  We had many and varied enemies for those wars from the incompetent to the cream of the crop.  We did what we had to to win those wars.  Polaris has largely been an open target for a long time, and apparently we are so dastardly and clever that we continue to provide the greatest threat to world security, the greatest affront to the scumbags on the other side and the most arrogant and defiant alliance that we draw the ire of all and sundry.  What a lot of warm turd.  People target Polaris because they aren't good enough to target anyone else, they bring numbers so overwhelming to our doorstep time after time because they are so terrified of one single alliance with no top tier, continually charge them reps beyond the scope of most alliances to keep them down because we are such a threat?  Yeah right, we are so scary aren't we.

Arrogant, sure I am, you have done nothing to prove me wrong ever.  We don't run away, we will never run away and we certainly will never bend our knee to scum alliances who refuse to accept we are all not poo flinging monkeys escaped from the drug testing labs of a university somewhere near you.  We not only survive, we thrive.  Must really piss some people off?

Polaris hit \m/ and specifically did not form a coalition, did specifically request all allies to remain out of it and specifically allowed for a situation where \m/ could enlist the help of the two alliances who said they were rolling to help without outside interference.   I very politely told \m/ of that situation well before we attacked, I communicated it clearly in my DOW and to be completely honest did not participate in any coalition planning that took place afterwards except where it suited my ulterior motives that arose via an unprecedented opportunity...  my slots are full but I will take your donation when they open.

Other people formed a coalition, they had their agenda which was served by my first move.  Polaris did not recruit them, Polaris did not make the first move towards enlisting them and Polaris had no control over what happened once they got their team together... except to screw them over at the first possible opportunity.

Bi-Polar was the best thing to ever happen in the last few years and now it gets me 50 tech?

As for your hypocritical sledge, Polaris has utilized a coalition to win a number of wars, wars we were at the forefront of.  We had many and varied enemies for those wars from the incompetent to the cream of the crop.  We did what we had to to win those wars.  Polaris has largely been an open target for a long time, and apparently we are so dastardly and clever that we continue to provide the greatest threat to world security, the greatest affront to the scumbags on the other side and the most arrogant and defiant alliance that we draw the ire of all and sundry.  What a lot of warm turd.  People target Polaris because they aren't good enough to target anyone else, they bring numbers so overwhelming to our doorstep time after time because they are so terrified of one single alliance with no top tier, continually charge them reps beyond the scope of most alliances to keep them down because we are such a threat?  Yeah right, we are so scary aren't we.

Arrogant, sure I am, you have done nothing to prove me wrong ever.  We don't run away, we will never run away and we certainly will never bend our knee to scum alliances who refuse to accept we are all not poo flinging monkeys escaped from the drug testing labs of a university somewhere near you.  We not only survive, we thrive.  Must really piss some people off?

What was said by \m/ that started it exactly? I forgot

People target Polaris because they aren't good enough to target anyone else, they bring numbers so overwhelming to our doorstep time after time because they are so terrified of one single alliance with no top tier, continually charge them reps beyond the scope of most alliances to keep them down because we are such a threat?  Yeah right, we are so scary aren't we.

Polaris, so shitty it's the only target desired - not feared.

Edited by Rayvon

Why can't we be friends, Ray? Haha.

The arrogance is too encumbering for a relationship. For all the disdain thrown at us - Polar is more akin to the 2009-2010 Sith level of arrogance than we 2012-2013 Sith are. But, less balls to go out and make a splash - would rather sit back and let it come.

Edited by Rayvon

Actually the thread was about Riddick and those aiding him.  I find it cowardice to sell down to play in the lower tiers.  If he felt slighted, he should try to hit where it hurts.  Instead he wants to focus on low/no wonder nations, most of whom have nothing to do with why he feels slighted.  In the end he could cause a few new nations to delete and we all know how over crowded this planet is right now.  Riddick was the douche that actually started this entire thing by going rogue on government because he didn't agree with them.  Nigras decided to be a child with the "Don't tell me who not to aid" attitude.  I'm just not impressed by those who hide under an alliances protection then turn on them when they have a temper tantrum.  So yeah... the cowards should have hit me.

NG can't handle a few of us internally and had to get help from some "allies" but think they could 

stand up to a war against polar one on one? 

Lets just look at the past war. NG kept everyone under 100k in PM because of inactivity and lack of warchests and resources.

And on top of that, never had any "allies" to help. Many NG nations suffered due to this because they werent able to hit PM in time,

while NG-GOV watched them burn to save themselves. I took out so many enemy-uppertier nations that war. I'm sure many would vouch that.

AREXES took the throne back from these imbeciles after KX stepped down. Only to abandon his post and leave NG back in the hands of 

LARRY, CURLY and MOE again. I felt the need to spank AREXES for this. and then spank him again. and again. and again.

NG really is all hype and chest thumping. They even had me sanctioned for hitting Arexes who abandoned his post and had to get NOR and others

after me cus they couldn't handle one of their own. AREXES was the real rogue if you ask me. BUT as for a one on one with polar? It hurts to say that 

my money would be on polar. (obviously it would be an under 100kNS war)