A Non Grata Announcement

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please elaborate. or are we just tossing random insults at each other?

Just because I understand your rogue tactics, that doesn't mean I find them brave.  It's designed to be a nuisance to an alliance lower tier that really can't defend themselves against a high wonder nation.  Majority of these nations have nothing to do with why you have gone rogue.  You had the opportunity to hit a few key players in the mouth and do some good damage to them on  your way down, but instead sold down to hit non-key players.  As I said before, I guess I really just don't understand why you would hit those you stood with for quite some time instead of one of the other juicy targets that I know you yourself have mentioned wanting to hit in the past.  Thats the chicken @#$5 part in my opinion.

I understand the standard rogue tactics, Hal.  I just don't find them brave.  I guess I just don't understand why someone would want to take a dump on the floor of their own house.  Trust me, I'm sure I'll go rogue myself one day... but I can think of many other places, groups, and individuals worth hitting that have really rubbed me the wrong way over the years.    But the damage could be worse.  Hitting the lower tiers at least is less expensive in the long run as thier infra/tech is much cheaper to replace.

They aren't brave, nor the actions of a coward, they just are.  As for taking a dump, he's taking a dump on your floor.  It does more than just bleed you slow, it means he can stick around until he gets tired of batting mice around.  It also hurts your recruiting (who wants to join an alliance under constant attack?) and that hurts your alliance numbers long term.

OOC: I've already stated any number of times that the idea of rouging on your way out is a total bovine scatology.  Give away your tech and money and then simply delete or just delete and walk away.  People are playing a game here and if you are tired of that game, leave the rest of the players alone.  I'm of the opinion that Nigras may have some sort of strategy in mind here rather than simply doing max pain before deleting.  I hope I'm right, we're lesser without Nigras around, and at some point everyone gets peace.

Sadly your 15k NS nation is too small. When I drop some NS come play :)

I wasn't merely talking about us. I should hope you could defeat my nation. It's probably my 15th. What I said was if you are going to openly call for someone's destruction, man up and act alone. You sniveling cowards are going to go play backroom politics and try and get people united against us, all the while spouting off tough guy nonsense. You aren't tough if you can't back up your words alone. If NG is going to roll Polar, come do it.

Well, one of the participants appears to have switched their AA to pose as a Polaris Applicant. Just decided to throw that out there.

That clearly is cause for concern. A historical \m/ member pretending to be in Polar?

Declare war! Or, you know, use some common sense.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/116835-a-non-grata-announcement/?p=3138516

As for NG and Rogues, good job. Keep beating 'em rogues!

"Once you resolve this"

That means one this is resolved between all parties. Anyway, that was just a personal offer to an old friend, meant heavily sarcastically given majority of that side still has not forgiven Polar over past actions.

Well it should go without saying that Starfox101 does not speak for Polaris. Or are you just too dumb to understand that?

Apparently I've become the new Head of Recruitment and a half hearted offer is official alliance policy!

I shiver at the thought of ever getting involved in alliance politics again...

NpO-PB war? A loss. Grudge war? A loss. Dave war? Certainly a loss for your side. Equilibrium war? A tie, at best. And unless something changes, the next war is going to be a curb stomp on you. :)

Like I said, make it happen. All of you are cowards for calling for the destruction of Polar down the road. It essentially reveals that you will play the backroom coward route and kiss ass until you can make it happen. If that's how it goes, then let it come. Polar will bend but won't break. It's happened multiple times and Polar still sits as the third most populous alliance.

In the end though, I will be confirmed right for calling all of you backroom cowards who couldn't back up what you said initially. I guess I'm weird. I've always been a man of action and straight up. This new breed of cowards throws me off with how rampant it is among them.

Right. 

EQ should definitely have left part of its constituents to burn, just to satisfy the post-war FA desires of one or two alliances. It is all Polar's fault.

Some people don't understand that alliance policy should and will trump coalition policy.

Some people don't understand that alliance policy should and will trump coalition policy.

So stay out of coalition warfare then, and stop fucking up coaltions. Edited by Rayvon

Stay with me here and I'll try to explain.

The thing is, what Polar did was not good for their allies either. That move has gone a long way toward strapping them all to the same track that a very large train is being assembled on. 

You still have not explained to me how we have placed our allies in harms way. Please elaborate.

I wasn't merely talking about us. I should hope you could defeat my nation. It's probably my 15th. What I said was if you are going to openly call for someone's destruction, man up and act alone. You sniveling cowards are going to go play backroom politics and try and get people united against us, all the while spouting off tough guy nonsense. You aren't tough if you can't back up your words alone. If NG is going to roll Polar, come do it.

That clearly is cause for concern. A historical \m/ member pretending to be in Polar?

Declare war! Or, you know, use some common sense.

"Once you resolve this"

That means one this is resolved between all parties. Anyway, that was just a personal offer to an old friend, meant heavily sarcastically given majority of that side still has not forgiven Polar over past actions.

Apparently I've become the new Head of Recruitment and a half hearted offer is official alliance policy!

I shiver at the thought of ever getting involved in alliance politics again...

Like I said, make it happen. All of you are cowards for calling for the destruction of Polar down the road. It essentially reveals that you will play the backroom coward route and kiss ass until you can make it happen. If that's how it goes, then let it come. Polar will bend but won't break. It's happened multiple times and Polar still sits as the third most populous alliance.

In the end though, I will be confirmed right for calling all of you backroom cowards who couldn't back up what you said initially. I guess I'm weird. I've always been a man of action and straight up. This new breed of cowards throws me off with how rampant it is among them.

Look, I get what you're asking to be hit at this point, you want to trigger defensively and play the "we're the victim of the big bad bullies" card, but this constant "You're backroom cowards" is getting a bit retarded. It's like you glom on to the one thing that you think sounds witty. Have you forgotten the number of coalitions that NpO has been a part of?

Here, let me provide you a link: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/New_Polar_Order - If you go through and review every war NpO was a part of that was a victory, what does it have in common? Hint, it wasn't 1 vs 1. I won't even point at the shenanigans you've pulled on some of your own allies, I mean if you weren't being backroom about that they'd have known right?

The reason Pacifica and others have been able to take their licks and move on and recover is quite simple. They got punched in the face a few times and realized "Oh, hey... we should settle down for a bit."  The reason Polar has been on the receiving end of some ass beatings the last few wars is simple: arrogance.  For some reason Polar believes her poo don't stink. Instead of taking the time to settle down and actually recover from the wars, Polar leadership talks trash every chance they get and reminds everyone why they should be punched in the face again.

But please, keep up with the blowhard status. At least it's entertaining.

Polaris will never change, ever.  You call us out by accusing us of something, we will respond to your poo flinging the same as we always do.  It is something bewildering to me, Polaris goes out of its way to make things interesting in a world of the most boring people stuck in their own collective bog hole, and as a result draws the perma target card.  Meanwhile some of the world's greatest cowards constantly invent new ways to form the largest flash mobs to prevent anything interesting actually ever happening.  Bring back the MK overlords, at least they got it.... if only for short periods coinciding with rise and fall of their medication levels.

As for NSO & NPO and their continued assertions that Polaris broke it all, your untidy little alliance with NG and your plans to rule the world post-war had a whole lot more to do with your failures than we ever did.  Please do continue to think that Polaris is here for your convenience and to further your goals.  Polaris will however remain committed to its own goals and those of her allies, you know those ones we actually entered your side to assist.  Not your bunch of wannabe disco dancers, but our allies. 

We have not changed address, we are not too hard to find,  beat your drums and thump your chests some more.  We are not going anywhere and we never will as long as this world has oxygen for you to thieve.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

Look, I get what you're asking to be hit at this point, you want to trigger defensively and play the "we're the victim of the big bad bullies" card, but this constant "You're backroom cowards" is getting a bit retarded. It's like you glom on to the one thing that you think sounds witty. Have you forgotten the number of coalitions that NpO has been a part of?

Here, let me provide you a link: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/New_Polar_Order - If you go through and review every war NpO was a part of that was a victory, what does it have in common? Hint, it wasn't 1 vs 1. I won't even point at the shenanigans you've pulled on some of your own allies, I mean if you weren't being backroom about that they'd have known right?

The reason Pacifica and others have been able to take their licks and move on and recover is quite simple. They got punched in the face a few times and realized "Oh, hey... we should settle down for a bit."  The reason Polar has been on the receiving end of some ass beatings the last few wars is simple: arrogance.  For some reason Polar believes her poo don't stink. Instead of taking the time to settle down and actually recover from the wars, Polar leadership talks trash every chance they get and reminds everyone why they should be punched in the face again.

But please, keep up with the blowhard status. At least it's entertaining.

Trigger defensive? I'm not sure if you understand, and I'll likely have trouble explaining, since I'm "retarded" as you say, but a 1 v 1 war means...get ready, 1 alliance vs. 1 alliance. Crazy, right? Sure, it would be awfully convenient to activate treaties in a 1 v 1 war with no CB, but what fun is that? Don't label someone retarded because they think someone who calls someone else out should back up their words and fight alone. Coming back a week later with a gang is the mark of a coward. There's really not much explaining that needs to go into it. Now, I am by no means in charge here, nor in a position to make statements for Polar, but personally, I will call you a coward for not backing up your words with actions.

Also, all of your argument is about 15 years old at this point, and getting quite tired. In my time in Polar, we've never gone around and told people we are going to roll them, then go into backrooms and plot their destruction. At this stage Polar is a bit more reactionary, but that's what happens when you lead the global stage and end up paying for it, apparently for years down the line.

Stick with me in the present here. Don't dig 15 years back to help your argument. We are not talking about that, because at this point in the history of CN, there is nobody who will not be labeled a hypocrite based off what they currently have stated. Times change, along with people. Learn to understand that and maybe you can grow.

There is no other truth here, other than NG are acting like cowards for saying Polar will be destroyed down the line. Inherently, you have admitted you cannot pull it off now, and need time to plot it in backrooms.

For the record, I've been on the receiving end of half of those wars from Polar. Seems a bit strange of you to attempt to use that against my own personal argument, don't you think?

Lastly, try to start off an argument with something other than insults. It will help.

So stay out of coalition warfare then, and stop fucking up coaltions.

Heh, Rayvon. If only it were that simple. That is the problem with the modern day treaty web, even dating back to old times. Even if you want to stay out, you can't. If you do, you'll end up dishonoring treaties and looking like a coward. I've tried the independence route in the past and it's quite difficult to pull off unless you are neutral. There will be times when alliance and coalition policy head separate ways, and it does tend to fracture coalitions when you choose the alliance and allies first route. We've all seen it happen time and time and again.

But, again, that's something you'd have to take up with someone else. If I had my way, we would have just attacked GOONS and chilled out the rest of the war. ;)

Edited by Starfox101

But, again, that's something you'd have to take up with someone else. If I had my way, we would have just attacked GOONS and chilled out the rest of the war. ;)

Roll GOONS

:smug:

All I got out of the last few pages was that Polaris is perfectly content with exisiting rather than thriving. I'm sorry, but what's the point of being a part of this planet if your just gonna get your head bashed in and simply survive? Ya I know here comes the yada yada yada about you guys are better in this way and in that way, but at the end of the year, you guys will get rolled like you always do.

Credit is due where credit is due, congratulations on surviving.

All I got out of the last few pages was that Polaris is perfectly content with exisiting rather than thriving. I'm sorry, but what's the point of being a part of this planet if your just gonna get your head bashed in and simply survive? Ya I know here comes the yada yada yada about you guys are better in this way and in that way, but at the end of the year, you guys will get rolled like you always do.

Some people seem to think everything is a forgone conclusion.  IF NG thinks it is going to be the one doing the rolling there is much to do before you can.  Who is to say we are just sitting idly by waiting for you or anyone else to come?  I haven't looked at the match ups at all, but I would be fairly confident on our continuing success, not just survival but success.  Survival is not being in the top alliances in the game in numbers and rankings and even after all the war that has landed on our doorstep we are still firmly ranked more highly in many measurable areas than all but a few alliances.  So Polaris will keep on keeping on, have no fear.  I like the fact that the latest ADHD alliance of tough guys thinks they can just simply roll Polar for kicks.  One does not simply roll Polaris comrade.

To failure in diplomacy, may it live long.

Who said anything about thriving? Success is not determined by attempting to lead the political world. What is ODN doing to be telling others they aren't doing enough? You guys have never once in your history stepped up and led.

I have watched and read this thread with great amusement but seriously NG, think about what you are saying.

Your line has over and over been that we should have ignored our treaty with Sparta so you could enter on the winning side.
Guess what, you could have ignored yours with TLR if you really wanted!
I really don't give a crap if I screwed up your post war coalition plans.
Don't come crying we wouldn't do exactly what you wouldn't do yourself and ignore a treaty!

Our treaties are no secret, we honour them. I said it before that war, during that war and after that war. Nothing has changed. We didn't enter that war to get at Umbrella or anyone else including TLR or yourself, we entered to help our allies and friends.

Now carry on with your posturing because you don't want facts getting in the way of a good story :D

So stay out of coalition warfare then, and stop fucking up coaltions.

A few AA's should of stayed out then. People were whining when people wanted to hit allies on the other side. In Coalition warfare, the other side must be destroyed. If some AAs cant grasp that then they too have no business fighting those kind of wars.
Im sure it would be hard to see but people choose their side before hand(see NpO) and if they dont choose in time (see NG) it is chosen for them. Edited by killjoy123

And if TLR was never countered, "Haha, look at those Polar idiots! They have the perfect opportunity, and let it go right by. What idiots, this is why they'll always be terrible!"

Or NPO/DR and MK/CnG wouldn't have gained a common enemy.

A few AA's should of stayed out then. People were whining when people wanted to hit allies on the other side. In Coalition warfare, the other side must be destroyed. If some AAs cant grasp that then they too have no business fighting those kind of wars.
Im sure it would be hard to see but people choose their side before hand(see NpO) and if they dont choose in time (see NG) it is chosen for them.

This post is incredibly short-sighted as NG was willing to go to bat for any of their allies, which is a different obligation than picking a coalition.

This post is incredibly short-sighted as NG was willing to go to bat for any of their allies, which is a different obligation than picking a coalition.

That's bull shit. NG is full of sadists who's sole pleasure is to treat people like shit and increase casualties while doing it.

One does not simply roll Polaris comrade.

Right, cause surely it's never been done before.

Success is not determined by attempting to lead the political world.

It is determined by being on the wrong end of curbstomps? Edited by Sunny Side King

Do something about it.

Are you guys capable of posting without threatening another alliance? I'm new to this political arena, so forgive me for the ignorant question.

So far, my only experience with you guys has been something involving a threat or, at the very least, a sarcastic comment.