A Non Grata Announcement

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NG can't handle a few of us internally and had to get help from some "allies" but think they could 

stand up to a war against polar one on one? 

Lets just look at the past war. NG kept everyone under 100k in PM because of inactivity and lack of warchests and resources.

And on top of that, never had any "allies" to help. Many NG nations suffered due to this because they werent able to hit PM in time,

while NG-GOV watched them burn to save themselves. I took out so many enemy-uppertier nations that war. I'm sure many would vouch that.

AREXES took the throne back from these imbeciles after KX stepped down. Only to abandon his post and leave NG back in the hands of 

LARRY, CURLY and MOE again. I felt the need to spank AREXES for this. and then spank him again. and again. and again.

NG really is all hype and chest thumping. They even had me sanctioned for hitting Arexes who abandoned his post and had to get NOR and others

after me cus they couldn't handle one of their own. AREXES was the real rogue if you ask me. BUT as for a one on one with polar? It hurts to say that 

my money would be on polar. (obviously it would be an under 100kNS war) 

You've been a prime example of deluded loud mouths from day one. It's no surprise that you keep talking badly about NG, it's probably something

that makes you feel better about your utter failure to accomplish anything on your own. Your WC was so pityful that you had to resort to tech deal

scams and help from your RL buddies to keep yourself afloat and yet you still barely manage to scrape up enough money to drop nukes on a regular basis.

Your "smear campaign" on here and all those rage pm's you've been sending to our allies are laughable at best, you should seriously consider getting

yourself a ghostwriter to help you come up with new stories about NG that are atleast somewhat believeable and don't reek of massive butthurt on your part.

Thank god for nigras and urin though... they not only talk the talk but walk the walk and you should listen carefully to what they tell you, you may end up learning a thing

or two. I'd congratulate you on the idea of using their NG forum accounts to spy on us but let's be honest here, there is no way you're the one behind that idea so kudos

to whoever came up with it. Too bad we had to lose two decent members because their buddy went apeshit but them supporting you, no matter how ridiculous

your little crusade is, just shows that they're good friends and you should be really glad to have them by your side.

I can think of tens of thousands of nations who actually don't care, but none of them are busy wearing an AA today.

In a world of less than twenty thousand, how are you finding multiples of 10 thousand whom are homeless?  :facepalm:

Polaris hit \m/ and specifically did not form a coalition, did specifically request all allies to remain out of it and specifically allowed for a situation where \m/ could enlist the help of the two alliances who said they were rolling to help without outside interference.   I very politely told \m/ of that situation well before we attacked, I communicated it clearly in my DOW and to be completely honest did not participate in any coalition planning that took place afterwards except where it suited my ulterior motives that arose via an unprecedented opportunity...  my slots are full but I will take your donation when they open.

Other people formed a coalition, they had their agenda which was served by my first move.  Polaris did not recruit them, Polaris did not make the first move towards enlisting them and Polaris had no control over what happened once they got their team together... except to screw them over at the first possible opportunity.

Bi-Polar was the best thing to ever happen in the last few years and now it gets me 50 tech?

As for your hypocritical sledge, Polaris has utilized a coalition to win a number of wars, wars we were at the forefront of.  We had many and varied enemies for those wars from the incompetent to the cream of the crop.  We did what we had to to win those wars.  Polaris has largely been an open target for a long time, and apparently we are so dastardly and clever that we continue to provide the greatest threat to world security, the greatest affront to the scumbags on the other side and the most arrogant and defiant alliance that we draw the ire of all and sundry.  What a lot of warm turd.  People target Polaris because they aren't good enough to target anyone else, they bring numbers so overwhelming to our doorstep time after time because they are so terrified of one single alliance with no top tier, continually charge them reps beyond the scope of most alliances to keep them down because we are such a threat?  Yeah right, we are so scary aren't we.

Arrogant, sure I am, you have done nothing to prove me wrong ever.  We don't run away, we will never run away and we certainly will never bend our knee to scum alliances who refuse to accept we are all not poo flinging monkeys escaped from the drug testing labs of a university somewhere near you.  We not only survive, we thrive.  Must really piss some people off?

I'm not the one who was chest-thumping for a 1v1, that was Starfox, I was merely pointing that it's never happened for Polar except in the case of a micro. Now as for your saying that you declared on \m/ so you win the tech, let's check statistics...

As you can see from this post that would not count. Care to try again?

Also, and I'm confused here. In your post you say people bring overwhelming numbers because they're terrified (though to be honest, that seems sarcastic), and yet you've also stated that you've been part of multiple coalitions to survive, and have yet to show me a scenario where Polar went 1 vs 1 with a comparable alliance.  I mean even if I allowed \m/, which I'm not because \m/ was a micro, but for arguments sake we'll consider this; at the time of declaration that you appear proud of, you were more than five times the side of your opponent. Brave little alliance that could, right?

Ok, well that sums this up. That 50 tech is still waiting of you can show me a 1 vs 1 that wasn't against a micro.

Edit:

After further review, I'll even give you the tech since an 8.0 score in todays alliance stats shows 2mil NS. Hit me up in-game when you have a free slot and I'll get you the 50 tech.

However, the remainder of my point stands.

Edited by Micheal Malone

You've been a prime example of deluded loud mouths from day one. It's no surprise that you keep talking badly about NG, it's probably something

that makes you feel better about your utter failure to accomplish anything on your own. Your WC was so pityful that you had to resort to tech deal

scams and help from your RL buddies to keep yourself afloat and yet you still barely manage to scrape up enough money to drop nukes on a regular basis.

Your "smear campaign" on here and all those rage pm's you've been sending to our allies are laughable at best, you should seriously consider getting

yourself a ghostwriter to help you come up with new stories about NG that are atleast somewhat believeable and don't reek of massive butthurt on your part.

Thank god for nigras and urin though... they not only talk the talk but walk the walk and you should listen carefully to what they tell you, you may end up learning a thing

or two. I'd congratulate you on the idea of using their NG forum accounts to spy on us but let's be honest here, there is no way you're the one behind that idea so kudos

to whoever came up with it. Too bad we had to lose two decent members because their buddy went apeshit but them supporting you, no matter how ridiculous

your little crusade is, just shows that they're good friends and you should be really glad to have them by your side.

LOL u mad?

The only reason im here is cause nigras asked me to stick around. or i would of checked out when i went broke. The walk and talk they are

spewin doesnt even have anything to do with me really lol. caustic aided me while i was a rogue and then nigras did. but nigras got labeled

a rogue because he threatened caustic about being a multi and tattletaling on him lol

ya im broke. i been at war since december fool. had 4bill going into that war and was like the only one fighting it except 

some whiners that got caught in war mode. ive been at war ever since.

AND i called my exit of this game before the war even started. SO really everything you just said was a lie. A LIE just like NG can beat polar one

on one...

and as for urin, urin has been following nigras around since the 90s, when you was in diapers still ...

Edited by Riddick1

This thread is the answer to the question: What would happen if NG tried to out-tough-guy itself?

Why do you think our Banner is a lion chasing a dragon? We out tough guy ourselves internally every day.

LOL u mad?

The only reason im here is cause nigras asked me to stick around. or i would of checked out when i went broke. The walk and talk they are
spewin doesnt even have anything to do with me really lol. caustic aided me while i was a rogue and then nigras did. but nigras got labeled
a rogue because he threatened caustic about being a multi and tattletaling on him lol

ya im broke. i been at war since december fool. had 4bill going into that war and was like the only one fighting it except 
AND i called my exit of this game before the war even started. SO really everything you just said was a lie. A LIE just like NG can beat polar one
on one...

and as for urin, urin has been following nigras around since the 90s, when you was in diapers still ...

That was more of an insult to me than anything wtf

Are you guys capable of posting without threatening another alliance? I'm new to this political arena, so forgive me for the ignorant question.

So far, my only experience with you guys has been something involving a threat or, at the very least, a sarcastic comment.

That's not very threatening. If you think "Do something about it" is threatening, well, then I have nothing to say to you other than I feel sorry for you. In fact, quite a few members from NpO told NG members to "come do something about it", so very ironic.

I've read through all of the pages, and if I had the patience time I would quote each statement which I have a problem with. What I can tell is that a lot of people from other alliances comment on NpO's coalition history and then members from NpO say it's "NG, if you have a problem with NpO's coalition" blah blah blah... Also very ironic that one member from NpO said that Nigras should join NpO after his wars expire, and when he got called out for that, NpO took the stance that he is only a member and it's not the official response from NpO government... but when a member from NG gives his opinion then the leader of NpO talks about "NG" saying this and that. It's just very ironic. So, if it's not a comment/statement from a government official, don't take it as NG's position on things.

Edited by xNiccix

LOL u mad?

on one...

Do you even know what mad means? My guess would be no so here you go:

mad

adjective

1. mentally disturbed; deranged; insane; demented.

2. enraged; greatly provoked or irritated; angry.

3. a. abnormally furious; ferocious: a mad bull.

b. affected with rabies; rabid: a mad dog.

4. extremely foolish or unwise; imprudent; irrational: a mad scheme to invade France.

5. wildly excited or confused; frantic: mad haste.

Now take at look at your monitor or a mirror and there should be a reflection that resembles the afore mentioned.

You've been the only one fighting? Haha wow, did you manage to keep a straight face while typing that? And how exactly does calling your exit before the war relate to or disprove anything I said? Please elaborate.

Oh, and regarding your "witty" 90s line... you may still have rocked diapers in middle school but I was done with them around the mid 80s. Keep grasping at straws, you may not be good at it but you're bound to get something right sooner or later.

Do you even know what mad means? My guess would be no so here you go:

mad

adjective

1. mentally disturbed; deranged; insane; demented.

2. enraged; greatly provoked or irritated; angry.

3. a. abnormally furious; ferocious: a mad bull.

b. affected with rabies; rabid: a mad dog.

4. extremely foolish or unwise; imprudent; irrational: a mad scheme to invade France.

5. wildly excited or confused; frantic: mad haste.

Now take at look at your monitor or a mirror and there should be a reflection that resembles the afore mentioned.

You've been the only one fighting? Haha wow, did you manage to keep a straight face while typing that? And how exactly does calling your exit before the war relate to or disprove anything I said? Please elaborate.

Oh, and regarding your "witty" 90s line... you may still have rocked diapers in middle school but I was done with them around the mid 80s. Keep grasping at straws, you may not be good at it but you're bound to get something right sooner or later.

you created an account to tell me that? but you aint mad...

you should join EndGame, maybe you can learn something from the other guys lol or something like that...

you created an account to tell me that? but you aint mad...

you should join EndGame, maybe you can learn something from the other guys lol or something like that...

MeNoSurrender

Joined 10-September 11

Wrong again... at least you're consistent. ;)

That's not very threatening. If you think "Do something about it" is threatening, well, then I have nothing to say to you other than I feel sorry for you. In fact, quite a few members from NpO told NG members to "come do something about it", so very ironic.

I've read through all of the pages, and if I had the patience time I would quote each statement which I have a problem with. What I can tell is that a lot of people from other alliances comment on NpO's coalition history and then members from NpO say it's "NG, if you have a problem with NpO's coalition" blah blah blah... Also very ironic that one member from NpO said that Nigras should join NpO after his wars expire, and when he got called out for that, NpO took the stance that he is only a member and it's not the official response from NpO government... but when a member from NG gives his opinion then the leader of NpO talks about "NG" saying this and that. It's just very ironic. So, if it's not a comment/statement from a government official, don't take it as NG's position on things.

considering how this is on topic with nigras, the comment stated "when this gets sorted out", not "when your wars expire". There is a huge difference with that. One details when peace has been negotiated, the other details when current wars expire.

Make sure to double check before commenting people. This mistake has been misquoted for how many pages now?

edit: here's the exact post even

I don't know why you're asking, but I'm going to tell you to resolve this and come join us. :P

Welcome back, old friend.

Edited by Lurunin

You either don't know your government's official position towards us, or don't understand irony.

Carry on.