A Non Grata Announcement

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then it's even more laughable that she implies the views of one member of NG are different than the views of NG's government as a whole.

It's pretty accurate. Different people have different views on different things.

Then it's even more laughable that she implies the views of one member of NG are different than the views of NG's government as a whole.

How is it in any way laughable to point out your double standard?

considering how this is on topic with nigras, the comment stated "when this gets sorted out", not "when your wars expire". There is a huge difference with that. One details when peace has been negotiated, the other details when current wars expire.

Make sure to double check before commenting people. This mistake has been misquoted for how many pages now?

When this is resolved then obviously there would be no active wars on the war page of Do a barrel roll. (his nation). When there is no active wars declared on/by the nation of Do a barrel roll. then it is obviously resolved. The issue cannot be resolved without peace being negotiated and agreed upon. See how that works? My statement is correct and even if not, it's not really what my statement was about. My statement was about the double standards that exist.

I love purple donkeys. Does that mean the NG government also loves purple donkeys? No.

You quote SSK and other NG members and take it as the official position of the Non Grata government.

The problem here is you read too much into things, in fact quite a number of members from NpO read too much into things. If you want to read things the wrong way then frankly that's your own problem. We can't make you read things differently. One member from NpO tells a NG member to "Do something about it", but when a NG member tells a NpO member to "Do something out it" it's all of the sudden very threatening and NG only dishes out threats at NpO? C'mon...

And I understand irony very well, thank you.

One member from NpO tells a NG member to "Do something about it", but when a NG member tells a NpO member to "Do something out it" it's all of the sudden very threatening and NG only dishes out threats at NpO?

You've taken my words out of context. I wasn't referring to that single post from said NG member as a threat, I was taking multiple posts made by different NG members as threats. I wasn't only talking about the post I was quoting.

I think if you looked back on this thread, you'll see NpO didn't come here looking for an argument. From what I can see, the original NpO members weren't hostile in any way, except for a moment of tongue-in-cheek.

The majority of NG posts on this thread has been threats towards NpO. We have responded in the same way you would if it was YOUR alliance. Don't pretend you would act differently.

When this is resolved then obviously there would be no active wars on the war page of Do a barrel roll. (his nation). When there is no active wars declared on/by the nation of Do a barrel roll. then it is obviously resolved. The issue cannot be resolved without peace being negotiated and agreed upon. See how that works? My statement is correct and even if not, it's not really what my statement was about. My statement was about the double standards that exist.

That is not what your original statement said. You implied that Starfox invited Nigras to join once his wars expired (i.e. when he may or may not still be an NG target) when actually he invited Nigras to join once when this is resolved, which as you said, would be when peace has been negotiated and agreed on. Two different things and I fail to see how you can be offended or threatened by the latter. Unless, of course you are planning to declare on yourselves for offering to aid a rogue.

Oh btw Nigras, when you get your situation sorted out and are free and clear, expect rebuilding aid from me. 

Double standards much?

Of course, there is no double standard because no government member of NpO has invited Nigras to join so that cannot be taken as official government policy, whereas plenty of government members of NG have used this thread as an opportunity to troll NpO. You cannot say that NG government does not speak for NG government.

Edited by corazon

Of course, there is no double standard because no government member of NpO has invited Nigras to join so that cannot be taken as official government policy, whereas plenty of government members of NG have used this thread as an opportunity to troll NpO. You cannot say that NG government does not speak for NG government.

NG Government members are not necessarily speaking in an official capacity, however.

That's not very neutral

Uhh.... Oppps?

Couping Caladin wouldn't be neutral either...   :o Catch-22 for GPA!

They did it anyway :(

Failing to demand I retain power against my will :(

Unacceptable GPA, unacceptable :(

Edited by Caladin

Couping Caladin wouldn't be neutral either...   :o Catch-22 for GPA!

I'm not full of wit, so do you care to  explain. If not, I'd fully understand.

Disclaimer: It's not sarcasm, if I don't put sarcasm in parenthesis. Somehthing like this (sarcasm)

Well, I for one love Non Grata  :ehm:

Luckily for us, your opinion on anything doesn't matter at all.

Useless neutrals. :smug:

When this is resolved then obviously there would be no active wars on the war page of Do a barrel roll. (his nation).

No, a situation is resolved when Nigras and NG government come to a conclusion of hostilities and cut a deal which will likely include stiff terms for Nigras. Wars ending doesn't mean anything. It could mean no small range nations want to engage him, and it could mean Nigras is rebuilding.

Stop attempting to spin when you can't even walk.

I'm not full of wit, so do you care to  explain. If not, I'd fully understand.

Disclaimer: It's not sarcasm, if I don't put sarcasm in parenthesis. Somehthing like this (sarcasm)

Couping your President would mean you were being proactive and reacting to something. Being neutral means you should be "meh" to everything :P

Luckily for us, your opinion on anything doesn't matter at all.

Useless neutrals. :smug:

Lies.

We might have a not-so-secret secret MAP with NG.  :ph34r: