The Men With The Golden Guns

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats and good luck IAA Paragon Ascendancy IAA Odyssey MI6. I trust you'll enjoy tremendous success.

You left FIRE out of your strikes. Also, I see alot of people here that I REALLY like. I am torn between wishing very good friends of mine well, and public pointing out that more alliances is not the answer.

In honor of years of friendship, I will wish my friends well. If there is anything I can do to assist you, you know where to find me.

The usual useless micro starters managed to get involved with a bunch of competent peeps. Let's see how that works out.

I'm curious as to which is which. Voodoo may not be a "top notch" leader, but he's certainly capable. Chimey has had a long successful career, lossantosis no slacker, and several of their regular members like Gibs, Reyas, and TL are respected members of Bob with high gov experience.

Let's have a look at that gov list

Been in alliances with Voodoo and founded one with him

Been allied to the great alliance from the mind of Chimy

TimLee former GATO buddy

Lossantos Former GATO buddy

Letubby and I go waaay back

Good alliance line up, good gov, good amount of mocking from randoms to make things interesting

I'm just amused that Omni called out Voodoo. 

Well it was actually a cautious compliment. Voodoo has always been ok with me. He's always been a quality gov member, but our political opinions never seem to maych up. :'(

Plus, I didn't know if there was going to be a "he's just a cookie cutter" response.

Also, how you been old friend?

Well it was actually a cautious compliment. Voodoo has always been ok with me. He's always been a quality gov member, but our political opinions never seem to maych up. :'(

Plus, I didn't know if there was going to be a "he's just a cookie cutter" response.

Also, how you been old friend?

Why don't you talk to me anymore? :(

Congrats to MI6! I must say its good to see me some Chim back in the saddle again. Good on you guys and I look forward to the future and your part in it :)

o/

What brave new world is this, where Valhalla and I hail one another.  :)

Glad to see you guys back around.