Declaration of reExistence

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure AI is peachy but why has a part of the Valhalla faction left? I wasn't being aggressive so there's no need to be touchy on the subject.

I had the reason all printed up nice and neat but I needed to get approval from everyone from every single government of every single corner of the treaty web.

It has been quite taxing if I'm to be honest, god-king of TOP and Shadow Gov Esquire Feanor Noldorin. The bureaucracy involved is insane.

They wouldn't even lift a finger to save their own grandmothers from Rontastic without orders - signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters.

Oh well. Guess we all just have to move on instead.

Edited by IYIyTh

It's entertaining to read all the DH posts kissing ass when 2 weeks ago they'd have been happy to put all these people ZI'd forever.

2 or 3 DH members wished them good luck, this means DH as a whole is truly kissing ass!

Good luck fella's ( & sheilas) though the other theme was awesome. :P

Anyone else find it ironic that when they merged they went to a joke AA for one day, and then they unmerge, they go to a joke AA again?  :P

OH, L-O-L*

*sarcasm

Edited by President S O

I'm sure AI is peachy but why has a part of the Valhalla faction left? I wasn't being aggressive so there's no need to be touchy on the subject.

OH im sure as you have always been so positive towards AI or Valhalla.  Why we left is our business.  I have the utmost faith in Gambona QH and Pansy to continue leading AI to even greater achievements.   They are a good bunch there and we wish them the best.  

No protectorate? BRB, raiding.

Even though sarcasm was rampant:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/116280-non-grata-protection-announcement/

I will also wager a guess that any attempt along those lines would be responded to by several other alliances as well.

Welcome home and welcome back Valhalla.

o/ AI

o/ Val

Edited by The Warrior